/brit/

Hold up, hold my phone, they used to never want to hear us
Remember?
Motherfucker never loved us
Remember?
Motherfucker
Remember?
Worst behavior

Attached: israeli dab pepe.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/260170446
youtu.be/oF-UUGvdUTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

toilers

only dumb people kill themselves

may is alright

"For instance" vs "for example"?
I remember some dumb bint teacher in school telling me they're different but now some yank sites are telling me they're the same. What do lads?

heard Israelis love to rave

WORST

prefer April iih

gf has named my dick "Tracy" and refers to it with female pronouns

bit odd...
what do you think this means?

Heard toilers love to toil

Lia do you want to go out with me?

wish i had an american friend

she's just teasing you and picked a random female name

wtf? Identify (You)rself fag

They are the same. You're probably thinking of the difference between i.e. and e.g.

they're the same thing

josepth goebbels creeps me out

Attached: Goebbels.jpg (503x798, 210K)

hello sandnigger

ah yes the ubermensch

The Martian phenotype

very irish looking face

Big brain

H-heh. Well this is me

Attached: 1426522389575.jpg (800x1160, 337K)

reading wilhelm reich

MUH ORGONES

I want to fucc dylan roof's sister

i'm right-wing

Might buy Jungs big red book. £125 seems a bit frivolous though

put it there

*haha nothing personell m3almi*

Attached: 1521100111059.webm (640x368, 773K)

vimeo.com/260170446
imagine walking into your offsprings blown off head after you've taken care of him for two decades
grim

if any tranny degenerate lead me on without telling me he had a dick his jaw would disintegrate the first time he dropped his pants in my presence

wouldn’t happen to me because i can thankfully tell them apart

Do you live in Amman?

about to start war and peace anyone here read it?

seems quite a chore better be damn interesting

business idea: start a /jor/ general since we are clearly the best posters on Sup Forums

Attached: BIZNEZMAN.png (409x485, 145K)

why wouldn't you just fuck him up the arse
if he could pass as a female until that point he must be pretty feminine
would be pretty hot sex imo

retard
you can always tell if someone is a tranny irl
it's literally not something you ever need to worry about

Im sure there's a pdf of it online la

ye

it's good. liked anna karenina more though

on dreams is a good book

don't know a single /jor/ poster other then the nba champion

>would be pretty hot sex imo

Attached: 1516511574380.jpg (480x439, 39K)

both shit. anna karenina is housewife core

yes la

I want the physical object

Ye

>I want the physical object

Attached: 1515987427514.png (485x443, 26K)

>housewife core

yeah mate, anna karenina is such a potent love story. vronsky gets tired of a histrionic moll who proceeds to do a flip in front of a train.

>I want the physical object

Attached: 1512145595070.jpg (971x565, 139K)

ehh fuhged abahd it

fuck off there then

Why did that /r9k/ lad blow his head off?

doesn't seem authentic to me reading books translated into English

he was feeling a bit crook x

>depression

Attached: 1518026145432.jpg (1163x1744, 814K)

So in a week where brexit negotiators were again reminded by Mr Barnier of what is required to make any progress in the initial divorce settlement (for the 100th time) It's like talking to a very small dim child, Mr Barnier must have the patience of a saint.
The first European agencies announced their leaving the UK, the EMA going to Amsterdam, and the EBA going to Paris.
The dopey maybot upped the offer to the EU for leaving to £40 billion, (This wasn't on Black Friday, and the EU are not discounting what the UK owes) So the deal will be rejected until the UK government start to take their commitments seriously and makes a realistic offer.
The UK will not have a judge on the bench of the international court of justice for the first time in its 71-year history, partly due to Boris Johnsons incompetence on the world stage and his continual insults to foreign countries.
The universities are facing a real problem as 5,000 lecturers are planning on returning to the EU taking their research and development funding with them, this is a major blow Losing the highly regarded lecturers will be devastating to the students who require stimulus and encouragement to develop their own intellect, but to lose the research and development that is the future for any progressive country is catastrophic.
The opinions voiced by EU ministers and senior officials to Irish diplomats reflect widespread pessimism and even scorn about the British government’s negotiating position.
Some EU figures talk of “chaos” in the British government. It is seemingly more likely that Gibraltar will become a part of Spain, (only 4% of the 26,000 population voted to leave the EU) and the government is doing nothing to block this. Spain believes Gibraltar will now fall out of the single market on 29 March 2019. Gibraltar’s prime minister, Fabian Picardo, has previously suggested that a hard Brexit would pose an “existential threat”.

>doesn't seem authentic to me reading books translated into English

Attached: 1520087837409.jpg (2048x1536, 212K)

couldn't stomach the state of the modern anime industry any longer

monolinglet

Attached: 1506961861445.png (1024x595, 559K)

During Wednesday’s Budget, Philip Hammond, in a series of statements aimed at highlighting the strength and health of the British economy, admitted that the country has slipped to sixth spot, trailing France.
EU cancels Britain’s hosting of European capital of culture. As the uk will no longer be a member of the EU, will not be a member of the EEA and is not a country wishing to join the EU (the three qualifications for being included in the Capital of Culture nominations) by 2019.
The NI and GFA are in turmoil over the border issues and things will only get worse.
And today UK consumer confidence hits lowest level since Brexit vote.

All this and the government are now saying be prepared for 10 to 20 years of wage freezes and recession

Come on Brexiters tell me is this really what you voted for and all this good news was in just ONE week.

Now perhaps you realise just what damage you have caused the country, but I doubt it.

youtu.be/oF-UUGvdUTU

Shan’t.

Attached: this-post-is-art.jpg (2000x1500, 226K)

depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, etc. literally don't exist

Donald Trump bragged that he made up facts in a meeting with Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau, according to an audio recording obtained by the Washington Post.

The US president – notorious for making false claims on countless issues – admitted he told Trudeau that America has a trade deficit with its neighbour when he “had no idea” if that was true.

The office of the US trade representative states that the American goods and services trade surplus with Canada was $12.5bn in 2016.

According to the recording, Trump told guests at a fundraising dinner in Missouri: “Trudeau came to see me. He’s a good guy, Justin. He said, ‘No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please.’

“Nice guy, good-looking guy, comes in – ‘Donald we have no trade deficit.’ He’s very proud because everybody else, you know, we’re getting killed … So he’s proud. I said, ‘Wrong Justin, you do.’ I didn’t even know … I had no idea.

“I just said, ‘You’re wrong.’ You know why? Because we’re so stupid … And I thought they were smart.”

Why fire Tillerson now? Unshackled Trump making more unilateral decisions
Read more
Trump went on: “I said, ‘You’re wrong Justin.’ He said, ‘Nope, we have no trade deficit.’ I said, ‘Well, in that case I feel differently,’ I said, ‘but I don’t believe it.’ I sent one of our guys out, his guy, my guy, they went out, I said, ‘Check because I can’t believe it.’ ‘Well, sir, you’re actually right. We have no deficit but that doesn’t include energy and timber … And when you do, we lose $17bn a year.’ It’s incredible.”

Attached: image.jpg (590x350, 173K)

mental to think a bunch of strangers online knew about this kids death before his parents desu

Um Sweaty, we are an ex-colony so basically we have the same right to be here as South Africans

Attached: 1514045923641.jpg (846x706, 79K)

you'd be monolingual too if your language was relevant

it's the 15th of march 2018 and I still don't see the point in brexit

>missing out on All Quiet on The Western Front

Attached: 1514356609459.png (801x498, 35K)

so where's the audio exactly?

should i write a research paper about drug addiction or suicide?

yes

there's no such thing as drug addiction

ooh yes fanny yes please

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face and I want to lick her anus.

Attached: A5C2BA9A-59B2-46B7-B614-3B407F9DC473.jpg (3587x2519, 2.1M)

happened to my friend in South America haha
he's a degenerate freak so he went for it anyway

I was in Amman once, almost died crossing the street about 50 times, especially at those big circles.

>I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face and I want to lick her anus.

Attached: 1519162952845.jpg (2048x2732, 386K)

schizophrenia is just when your brain takes in to much information about the world so you realise its all pointless and become a catatonic recluse with no friends or major interests.

dont get me wrong, i do want to lick emma watson's bumhole
but farting? bit much

what?

turbo feminist crypto dyke who peaked during the 3rd movie

>walking
>in a third world coiuntry

Attached: 1405563769052.png (1000x816, 180K)

>who peaked during the 3rd movie

Check /r9k/.

oh is that what i have then

no it isnt
shut up

tfw to inteligent to be sane

>livestreamed it on youtube + aftermath for like 40-50 mins after, you hear his mom finding his body and EMTs later on. held up a note that said bye r9k 3/14/18

that's sad

woke up too early
cant get back 2 sleep

Attached: IMG-20180312-WA0001.jpg (731x536, 40K)

>almost died
wish you had

when were you here mate? it's changed a lot now with all the singapore-tier fines and police presence is times 10

not to mention all the gulfies started coming here instead of syria and egypt so traffic is at a constant gridlock 9-6 pm

same

saddest bit was his mum reading the suicide note

Last year

If you're going to kill yourself at least have the decency to have a non family member find you dead

well that theory's out the window then lol. did you have a terrible time otherwise?

Have not got a friend in the world

loser

Same

add me on steam cunt, Ill be your fren

Attached: 1520994955831.jpg (1387x702, 159K)