Remind me again why we bully Cuba so hard? Do they deserve it?

Remind me again why we bully Cuba so hard? Do they deserve it?

I don't care that they're a dictator commie country since we befriend ones with worse governments

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Cuba.png (2000x1000, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telesurtv.net/english/news/Cuba-a-Champion-of-Childrens-Rights-UNICEF-20180312-0011.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Imperialist sirs, we have absolutely no fear of you.jpg (800x516, 90K)

>since we befriend ones with worse governments

Communists are the worst kind of evil, but I assume that as you post anti-American Cuban propaganda you just simply hate the USA. So oh well.

And in the first place, the USA is the only country that embargoes Cuba, no other does it.

So your country doesn't even "bully" them.

Attached: sanctions-regimes.png (500x327, 74K)

You shouldn't bully Cuba. They lead the world in childrens rights.
>telesurtv.net/english/news/Cuba-a-Champion-of-Childrens-Rights-UNICEF-20180312-0011.html

You already answered your own question because they're communist.

So? You're just going to keep up the embargo until they change their system? Why would you care how others run their society

I hate Cuba because they called us Nazis during the Iraq war and then also said we were Israeli puppets. Fuck Cuba.

It's because the system in this case involves them being opposed to open trade agreements with the US. They don't mind being friendly with african and middle eastern dictatorrships, because the system of government isn't the issue. Only thing that matters is if they will allow economic exploitation. If they don't, they get sanctioned.

Americans should know by now that Democracy doesn't work for everyone. But fatasses think that any government that isn't a Democracy and suck the US 24/7 = bad

Attached: 1470952673760.png (738x821, 860K)

Because Cuba once used to stand against the US for several decades. Obama managed to make up with Cuba but Trump fucked it up without a second thought

Laos is Communist and they have normal relations with the US
The real answer is that Cuba fucked America in the ass

Attached: screenie_2018_03_15_at_17_12_48.png (222x909, 70K)

Nobody bullies Cuba. Nobody even talks about Cuba. But I will say this: I loathe all spics except the Cubans . They are the only halfway decent spics. The rest are pure cannon fodder, genetic filth.

No, the real answer is the Cuban diaspora in the USA is powerful and won't ever let relations normalize

>also said we were Israeli puppets
And you believe... that you're not?

True
Diasporashits are the worst, no matter where they're from.

>Democracy doesn't work for everyone

It's true that democracy is a good way to maintain crony capitalism. Actually, capitalism is itself crony by nature.

This is a part of it, that's quite true. Although I think those cuban-americans are given too much credit. They are still a small minority, even in the areas like in Florida where they are most concentrated. The US could likely ignore them if it saw a point in improving relations.

This.

That's true, but democracy would probably work in Cuba

The only thing that Cuba fuck are Cubans

>Brazil
Must be a Latino thing in general

Attached: 238e1f14fe9823768b552b842fa9236cd401e7ef.jpg (640x400, 31K)