Can you live in Tokyo?

Attached: IMG_0214.jpg (972x729, 409K)

No
Tokyo is a city full of radioactive deformed poeple
t.Kansai master race

What's Adachi-ku like?

no way
full of dangerous people

Attached: Zainichi Korean in Japan.jpg (500x299, 41K)

I like in a country with 2 million people

I'd probably kill myself

What's your country's national dish?
Everybody's got a story to tell brother, let's hear it.

Tell me about Sado. What's it like there?

no i'm not japanese or an english teacher

I like exploring urban areas. It's very comfy.

Attached: _image2_1_iM_OAg1396409208484.jpg (1280x877, 414K)

hard to tell, we have many. here's one

Attached: food-trzic-slovenia.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1266, 362K)

I was in tokyo last august, it's very comfy despite being huge.
I'd rather live there than in Paris, for example.

Currently living in Tokyo, can confirm that it's a place only for normies and foreigners
It's not bad but it's just depressing if you don't like to hang out in huge groups

fucking ugly i thought tokyo was better than hiroshims

>Sado, island in Niigata
>Sado, tea ceremony
??

Ur entire cunt/city is already urban enough though

First one please. Didn't even know about the tea ceremony thing

R-really? I'm Japanese but I don't wanna even visit to Tokyo because it looks like hell. What made you like there?

Souless concrete jungle with millions of ugly ching chongs? No thank you

daily Jap fappin shit thread

It's well-planned, well-managed. There's no huge jams, public transport runs smoothly. People are nice. In fact it works as well as my city, but 20 times larger.
Litteraly the opposite of Paris

looks like an ant hive

I like going to unfamiliar places.

I see. I didn't think people in Tokyo are nice, and I assumed European people love place with a lot of green.

Thanks for answering, Paris bro.

>I didn't think people in Tokyo are nice
Even if they're not nice, they are at the very least polite to people on the street, which is more than you can say for most cities in the rest of the world.

I'm not from Paris, I said earlier that I hated it. I am from Lyon. It's a 2 millions inhabitants city.
Tokyoites are very polite, and even if they are not as talktative than Osaka, Kyoto or even countryside people (I went to Mt. Fuji and stayed a week in a nearby little town) they are pretty good people, always ready to help.
I really loved my trip to Japan.

I can't be the only one here that gets this urge to be dropped down in the middle of that, then just wandering around the city for DAYS.

I have already explored enough of my city, who is SMALL compared to that concrete behemoth.

Attached: 15164965445.png (1900x2000, 2.13M)

>work 800 hours in a depressing shithole
no

i would rather work 80 hours in a depressing shithole

Haha, could be. But all Americans I've seen here were so polite.

Oh, sorry, I see. I live in Nagoya and It's a 2 millions inhabitants city too bro :)
I'm so glad to hear that and I hope you won't meet bad Japanese people next time too.
Thanks for loving my country!

See I wasn't a weeb coming to Japan and now I have a very deep love in your country and your people. I see you as "weird cousins", in the sense that I understand your obsession with perfection, tradition, modernity at the same time. I wish France and Japan were closer.

kys kansai dojin

>hiroshims

??

No, Tokyo is expensive, too big, too crowded and noisy. It's fine to visit but lame as fuck to live.

I'd rather live in a quieter city like Saitama, Osaka or Sapporo.

what a cringy post
kys

Never

I can't believe that shithole is where I have been for long. I don't want to raise my child if I had one.
But actually there is a lot of green on street level and on summer you can hear cicadas or something ringing here and there.

You are tough to endure the Tokyo in August.

It's not as bad as Grenoble in August, trust me.

I used to think that Tokyo was clean, then I realized that they concreted everything so there was no dirt

Of course. (^o^)
High temperature and humidity makes many people sick.