Repill me about romantic love, Sup Forums?

Repill me about romantic love, Sup Forums?

Why does it hurt so much?

because it's a meme and you fell for it

I wouldn't know ;--;

IT'S A MEME YOU DIP

It hurt because it's a beautiful lie

Highschool love was pure and innocent. We were our first and wished to be our only. Time will heal

It hurts because you stupidly believed there was a happily ever after. Once, you understand there is no happily after ever, just random happenings in life it doesn't hurt as much

Lol settle down edge lord its not a meme. Get off your fatass and find a good girl yes they exist.

>it's not real because no one loves me

LOL
O
L

because males love romantically and women love opportunistically. It only hurts if you think we all love romantically. Wait until you can achieve a large status gap with a women.

>satanicvagina2
>2
This is what really got me

Because you're still young and innocent. You're not weathered to heavy loss and longing.
Also, if you're with someone you really love, don't break up with them unless they're fucking someone else. You'll regret it. Work things out. People don't know how much they care about something until it's gone.

You don't want to end up in your mid-30s posting on a Chinese cartoon image board after a long string of shitty relationships while working 60 hour weeks to try and forget the dull steady pain.

You have to get your heart broken a couple times when you're young so you won't be a sucker and fall in love with every girl that gives you a handjob.

men and women don't love the same way. they don't feel the same things or think similar things while falling in love. this leads to certain misunderstandings and conflict that can only be remedied by the distraction of having kids and providing for them.

It's a capability. You have to love first. It involves a lot of work, patience, compromise, bitten-back words. It is hard to judge whether or not it is worth it because the kind of love that ends ends badly. Love that lasts simply changes, and you cannot gain a vantage point from outside of it from which to judge it. It cannot be entered into a calculus. Love doesn't keep receipts nor does it budget.

What do women feel/think when theyre in love? All I feel is pain.

>this movie

user plz

Depends, but mostly if you are the best they can get

fucking gay ass thread

>be desirable dude
>just get a new better gf

source on show

>fucking gay ass
Too graphics dude. Is this what love is about?

They think you are the best until some beefcake slaps them on the ass.

so weak to feel so much pain over another person who isnt blood related, move on you pussy

No woman has ever sacrificed her life for her man.
Only for her children.

Red pill on love?

Don Draper's take isn't bad, season 1 episode 1.

I think it is nothing more than being extremely butthurt about one specific person. You get butthurt because you think they were going to complete your life and you are afraid of being single. Also you think that they are the best you can do on the market, like you won't be able to do as good in the future. That's when you "fall in love". It is a tactic to manipulate with tears and emotion. And it really doesn't even work. It alienates the person and makes you look pathetic. It only works in movies and tv. If it ever works IRL it works just long enough to delude 2 people into marrying each other, then it goes away immediately and they have to spend the rest of their lives together because they said some words.

Fucking weeaboo cancer

Saged and reported

This has been what my experience with my painful stabs at romance is. The reality is only you can truly love yourself, it's one of the reasons I work hard to stay fit and educated as my way of showing love to myself.

love is just a social construct