Do you have muslim friends?

do you have muslim friends?

Attached: albanians burning cross.jpg (1024x705, 123K)

I got a couple online frens that come from muslim families but I don't know how religious they are

Yes, I have one muslim friend who is from Pakistan. He doesn't drink and eat pork but love having a fuck so much.

Yes, I have one muslim friend who is from Pakistan. He doesn't drink and eat pork but love having a fuck so much.

I guess I used to.

I lost his contact.

i have a muslim co workers

No.

No. But my neighbours are Muslim and i live near mosque.

I don't know any Muslim.

My friend's girlfriend is a muslim immigrant from eastern europe, and I've gotten to know her through him. She doesn't wear a hijab or anything like that though. She is really nice and can really handle banter.

what do you want, chocolate bar?

I had one in high school, he was an immigrant from Bosnia. Cool guy, we had the same nerdy interests and he always seemed happy about everything. Unfortunately we went to different colleges and just sort of grew apart.

Yes, I have one muslim friend who is from France. He doesn't drink and eat pork but love having a fuck so much

Yes, I have one muslim friend who is from Zimbabwe . He doesn't drink and eat pork but love having a fuck so much

I have a Muslim boyfriend

Yes. I unironically have 7 muslim friends. All females.

I had one back in school. Was half Bosnian and half Turk. Pretty good and funny guy. Wasn't really religious, tho. Did drink alcohol etc. just did not eat pork.

your cum

Yes my best friend was a Muslim and I've had many Muslim friends over the years.
Total degenerates though, the vast majority of them.

i don't know any muslim.

we need D I V E R S I T Y over here

i would never befriend someone that doesn't eat pork

Yeah i know a guy, i helped him build a PC and his family likes me and cooks me food occasionally. Muslims are far better immigrants than mexicans imo.

Yes, but we refer to them as British.

only pretend ones so i dont get jihaded

I have no infidel friends

I used to have non-Muslim friends and I still talk to some of them (not that close any more) but as I grow older I wonder how a guy is supposed to really be tight friends with someone with different beliefs to your own, it doesn't make much sense.

we can send you some

Attached: 1516462904962.png (500x534, 113K)

I didn't have non-Muslim friends here in Pakistan since there aren't many except a few Christians here and there; meant to write that I was friends with them in the West when I lived there

A Bosnian girl. That's about it though.

I have a Iranian friend who is an atheist and a Syrian friend who is Orthodox Christian

>I wonder how a guy is supposed to really be tight friends with someone with different beliefs to your own
I'm good friends with a lot of people who are different from me. I just don't care about their beliefs, it's their business not mine.