He had the balls to do it, why don't you Sup Forums?

He had the balls to do it, why don't you Sup Forums?

Attached: file.png (488x381, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wgc5ShdUBI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't want to kys myself Joao

suicide is for pussies
fuck this faggot for being another statistic against 2a

I don't have a gun

if there are suicide cucks here please redirect yourselves now to r9k, this is a chd board.

This. I'm too cool for suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wgc5ShdUBI4

Suicide is cowardly and stupid. This guy had issues and instead of facing them like a man, he decided to kill himself. No it's not about being edgy, it's about him escaping his responsibilities through suicide which is very popular among new worlders nowadays.

who?

Same

I'm not a weeb shit

r9k incel that offed himself on a livestream

I'm gay

Cool gun.

Attached: file.png (1280x853, 1.3M)

reminds me of black ops 2

It's amazing how fast it all ended. Feels bad

Attached: E637FDBA-A797-4038-A45C-DCF07BF146DB.png (1080x722, 697K)

At least he didn't feel any pain.

blablabla
shut up normalfag, there is nothing wrong with sucide

this
there's nothing courageous about his actions, he pussied out because he was a pathetic, weak weeaboo loser who lived with mommy.

I hope not. For some reason I don't feel like having your brain splatter into a million pieces would feel good at all

one weeb loser less

I remember seeing a chart about pain while dying, and shotgun to the head were the most painless one.

>there is nothing wrong with sucide

Yeah for the person doing it, but can you imagine how bad their parents feel after they spent all that money, time and effort on him? It must've hit them really hard, considering this was their lovechild. When you kill yourself you pretty much don't care about your parents and have zero regard for the people who care about you, which is selfish. Suicide is selfish and cowardly.

its too quick theres no time to react to it.

>that webm of his mom finding him
can't stand subhumans who kill themselves. if you're going to do it at least wait until the people who care about your miserable self die or give up on you

I am scared of the possibility of hell.

Some say it wasn't him mom but the maid.

this, you wanna off yourself? Well dont be a selfish prick and do it where they cant see you.

Didn't see that part. How long did it take for someone to find him?

dunno

They will see you eventually anyway, when the smell of your corpse starts to leak out too much and they get too curious about why you've been missing for too long. It really makes no difference.

>i-it's selfish
who gives a fuck?
Nobody asked me if I wanted to be born
I do whatever I want, suicide is a great solution to everything
Normalfags are selfish
>WAH WAH WAH SOMEONE KILLED HIMSELF, MUH F-FEELING, I HATE SEEING DEATH

fuck off you half-eaten chocolate

Attached: 1520556714762.png (406x452, 29K)

She seems pretty calm for a mom who just found her kid with his brains splattered in the entire room.

Don't cut yourself on that edge

That's not her mother, it's the maid

could be in shock, people are weird
even if it was a maid, walking into a room and seeing someone's brains splattered all across the walls isn't a nonchalant situation

>who gives a fuck?
Someone most likely does or they wouldn't have had sex and gave birth to you
>Nobody asked me if I wanted to be born
ow that edge

>fucking white kids, weird af santamaria

Still, you're prolly right, people in shock takes a little while to process the situation.

Idk. Considering the trauma of losing someone can follow a person around for a lifetime, especially if it's a suicide, I'd rather not put someone through that because I'm weak-minded. I remember when I was depressed and suicidal my main concern was offing myself in a way my family would not be affected strongly

Exactly what I'm saying
>M-muh feelings
fuck off normalfags

Because I want to kill myself slowly over time with alcoholism and dont want to burden my family with cleaning up my scattered brains from the walls.

then why haven't you killed yourself already?

kys

I guess the cops will do the cleaning, no?

Why do you lack literally any kind of empathy? Imagine if you were this kid's dad and you spent as much of your time providing for him only to see him blow his brains out later. I assume you're bullied or something and that's why you think like this.

I'm scared
and also is hard to get a gun here

Why would he care about anonymity in his final moments?

>he shows his face
>someone calls the Americops
>they come busting in and shoot him in the face
You don't want that to happen.

Prolly to not having some sick fuck going there to fuck with their family. It's r9k after all.

>about to go to sleep
>"haha i guess i'll check the Sup Forums catalog really quick"
>now i'm stuck here in a suicide thread

I'm not lacking empathy, I'm just that it's not a big deal like you hypocritical normalfags make out to be
It's perfectly fine killing yourself, life is not some shitty american movie where you can fix everything in a 5 minute cheesy montage
Because I'll wait until I turn 30

stop doing threads about this shit

Are you me?

probably not

I was just about to go out to college when i saw the fucking thread.

*just saying

Is this a troll or this website brings many suicidal people ? This is crazy, we are genetically programmed to despise suicide, if it's not a troll you really must have a mental problem

I am trying but don't have access to gun. I want it to be fast and easy like what he did.

>life is not some shitty american movie where you can fix everything in a 5 minute cheesy montage

You make it seem like this dude was a refugee in Syria or some shit. He had a pretty normal life and his friends actually tried to help him, most of his problems could've been fixed if he could just learn to work for them. He killed himself because it was the easy way out, not because his life was actually hard to deal with. Suicide is probably the dumbest 'solution' to any kind of problem, anyone who genuinely suggests it as a good solution is a retard.

I'm not suggesting anyone to sucide, I just said it's not a big deal
Stop acting like you care about him, you won't even remember this poor fucker in 2 days

it's not a big deal to anyone but the guy's family. it doesn't effect me that much that he killed himself, but it doesn't change the fact that him killing himself was a selfish act

Please, kys.

I don't want to kill myself.
I hope I never reach that point.
I hope no one who reads this does either.

>selfish cuz it hurts muh feelings

Attached: 1517694730227.png (235x215, 7K)

I never pretended to care though, now you're just putting words in my mouth. All I said was that suicide is cowardly cause it will affect his family, then you called me a normalfag. Read the posts in the thread.

Why hide his face when it's going to be all over the wall anyway?

it is selfish to do something without regard for the effect it will have on the people around you

Fuck that
Listen all animefags and associated neetrats: Death stops the pain! Make the best choice you've ever made and commit early euthanasia while you still can!

i haven't seen it post the video

it's really not

that's the definition of selfishness though
i'm not saying that he's not within his rights to do it, but it's still selfish

You are a fucking retard

Not him but you have to be incredibly narcissistic to care about your feelings more even when it comes to someone killing himself with a gun.
Just think about it. Like when in movies they say "You cannot die" to the dying person. They care more about being left alone and their own feelings than the actual person dying and going through pain. So fucking selfish and self-centered, it makes me mad

I don't get it, of course it's selfish. Think about your parents, family etc.

He was tricked by anime and edgy youth suicide culture. I blame /r9k/, its subhuman posters and their self-inflicted nightmare alternative reality.

GOTT STRAFE 4KANAL

What a fucked up way of thinking. Is this the power of /r9k/?

You are the one who needs to think. Think real hard.

Most people who plan on killing themselves usually hide their emotions because they're too scared of confrontation or because they don't want to show what they're going through because they aren't comfortable with showing their weak side to other people. Most people will actually help you if you try to talk to them, but people don't want to get labelled as the awkward person who tried to kill himself in their social circle, which stops them from communicating. It's about the person's ego.

You can't really help people when there are rational reasons for killing yourself.
Unless you count sedating someone with drugs as a treatment

he wasn't dying until he shot himself. it's not as though he was in hospice with end stage cancer

I don't get it, explain

For whatever reason he did not feel like existing is worth it and thats the only thing that counts

>when there are rational reasons for killing yourself

And this dude probably had none. I'd understand if he was in a hospital bed, suffering from an incurable disease, but this genuinely had nothing wrong with him that was that extreme.

that doesn't make it an unselfish act

It's about expectations and reality. Maybe he had plans growing up and realised he can't fulfill them.

It's incredibly selfish to make even someone's suicide about you

Quick run down

the difference is if you do it in the woods far away your mother wont have to clean the fucking guts off her house you fucking piece of shit.

Except that doesn't count as a rational reason to kill yourself, that's just new worlders mentality and them constantly preferring escapism like alcohol, drugs, suicide over actually working hard for what they want. I failed many things before but I'm still not going to kill myself just because of that, that's just pathetic.

Goblin streamed his head shot at r9k

>It's incredibly selfish to make even someone's suicide about you
the people this guy's suicide actually had an effect on aren't "making it about them", but it's ridiculous to claim that they aren't affected

Nevermind. Found it.

Yes, making his mom worry about where her son went and making her have false hope for weeks while she asks for police to search for you is definitely better than killing yourself at home, just cause she doesn't want a dirty home.

>that's just new worlders mentality
You're actually right in this but there is nothing to do about it really. We grow up thinking we can get education, a job and wife easily and live a comfortable life. Reality is far from that.
If he grew up poor with no absolutely expectations, he probably wouldn't have killed himself.
I see his suicide as a way of realizing his own limits

Why is every hungarian post so incredibly childish and edgy?

Because you americans are fucking hypocritical

I don't have a shotgun

Guns are very inelegant

Fuck off, mutt

>It's incredibly selfish to make even someone's suicide about you
This, furthermore i wouldn't call it a coward or an easy act, your life is your life, it belongs to your hands, he didn't had a family that lived or was nourished by him thus the ramifications are limited to the feelings of his parents, if it was easy everyone would have done, it takes a greater courage to find a solution to a situation that troubles you or others than let it be stagnant, it is not something to be praised but neither to condemn with such words, speaking ill like this for a dead person who comitted no crime its kind of a moronic act.

Respect your king