The Last Jedi

How come this movie has less hype than TFA?

Weird pose desu. Sure this was taken as part of the film?

Because it's jewish mutations of the original trilogy and only kids and jews care about it.

Cause a star wars movie every year kills hype.

normies are slowly waking up and realizing SW is garbage. it'll take another 3-5 films before they stop being profitable in the US but we'll get there. sucks for disney that unlike what happened with transformers, the chinks won't swoop in to save the day as they just don't give a shit about jungle bunnies hopping through the galaxy.

>post yfw episode 9 directed by Just Wheadon

So they are a couple in the movie?

It's two cosplayers, dumb fucks.

Dropped

Because it's no longer a franchise revival and because TFA and Rogue One were dogshit.

Strange, she has the same disgusting calves as Daisy.

my bad user. looked like a typical chimp face.

>How come this movie has less hype than TFA?
Have you seen the godforsaken ship/vehicle designs?

This movie is offputting even to us autistic star wars fans at this point.

That picture is better than TFA

>attractive black dude rather than some brown manlet with the figure of a slightly chubby Mexican whore
>girl with a nice butt that we are allowed to see and presumably not with a face resembling an androgynous squirrel
>they seem to have functioning sexual desires like actual humans unlike anyone in TFA

Those two cosplayers literally understand Star Wars better than the people in charge of making it

>imlying JewJew did any better

should drop yourself from a bridge as well, cuck

>attractive black dude
thats not a nigger user. hair is too straight

we knew this would comming

because it's the worst movie ever made

rotted womb lmao
thanks boyega

Idk, he could be. Hair is definitely weird. Might be dark Indian I guess.

so he is from argentina?

I think she did okay as Rey.

Because everyone is realizing how shit TFA was.

probably just a dark indian like the user above me said

Because TFA was the perfect social media experiment on just how far you can push a film based on bought reviews and nostalgia pandering.

It worked out for TFA. It made billions. But now the marketing buzz is over and people are left to think for their own and they came to the conclusion that TFA was forgettable trash.

How come the first Star Wars movie for 1 year has less hype than the first Star Wars movie for 10 years? Hmm, I'm not sure.

It has less hype than fucking Rogue One. Don't worry, once Disney gears up its marketing campaign people will be peer pressured into seeing another rehash.