German NGO wants to help refugees reach EU by plane

>Published time: 28 Aug, 2016 13:03
A newly-registered German NGO wants to transport refugees from North Africa and the Middle East into Europe via planes instead of highly dangerous sea routes. Organizers plan to raise money for plane tickets and amend an EU directive that fines airlines for ferrying migrants.

“Let’s Fly 2 Europe” is a new non-governmental organization based in Germany that recently registered in Brussels.

“Every human has the right to apply for asylum. Our initiative turns that theoretical right into a realistic chance,” the website description of the NGO states.
>rt.com/news/357458-fly-migrants-europe-ngo/
and now say, thx krauts...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/first-flight-carrying-syrian-refugees-6848336
renegade-x.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=135&t=75056&start=120
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_child_abuse_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
frontpagemag.com/fpm/250972/one-million-child-victims-muslim-rape-gangs-uk-arnold-ahlert
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So they got caught flying hordes of niggers into germany in secret night operations and now create a totally-not-governmental organization that flys them in officially while - I bet my ass - it gets magical funding from all over the place (aka government).

Brilliant. GIB ME MORE NIGGERS.

The LAST thing they need is more Gibsmedats, it's literally a slow and painful suicide. Good bye germany, if any germans that ARE NOT muslim want to come chill in Canada, you're welcome to :)

Oh thank god now they wont get trapped here
Great initiative
Take them all

Krauts fucking lost their mind but they are not the only one.
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/first-flight-carrying-syrian-refugees-6848336
"The UK Government has pledged to rehome 20,000 refugees by 2020"

Next step - give them all citizenship an fuck up all EU.
Kill this union. Fast.

This is illegal. And incredible dumb.
If no one stops this then it's all over, boys.

>NGO

Russia is funding NGOs to cause drama.

They themselves banned any form of foreign funding for NGOs 1/2 years ago so such things won't happen to them.

Stop falling for this bullshit.

Fuck it I dont even care anymore. Let them feast.

I'm wondering.. is the guy who made this... hebrew?

Please no more niggers.

My entire family came from Germany and I can't stand it anymore.

>(((NGO)))
Literal kike destabilization efforts to subvert workings of governments and means of promoting cultural leftist bullshit.

Dig a little into these (((NGO's))) and you'll find out the same people are running them and using them as a lefty destabalization attempt as well as getting themselves rich in the process.

I feel the same way

Germans and Swedes are so incredibly fucked it's hard to feel sorry for them at this point, recall a day or so ago Merkel was STILL polling at 42%?

Germans and Swedes are maybe not even human, even animals and insects will stand up for themselves and try to preserve themselves - I just don't get it, I feel like it's some sort of sick joke reading these headlines and keeping up with the political and social atmosphere in these 'progressive' countries.

Something has got to give, it can't keep going on like this - I just hope Germany and Sweden are now the designated containment zones for this madness and it doesn't spread.

>post yfw Germoney goes completely to shit

The fence will need anti-air installations and interceptors on standby, I suppose.

>I just hope Germany and Sweden are now the designated containment zones for this madness and it doesn't spread

all others see what happens but don't leave the EU, which means the disease does spread.

oh fuck off cunt we're just as cucked as them, don't pretend otherwise

you forgot about Britain, didn't you?

Also, we are getting some good eu money till 2020 + we don't get rapefugees. Why would we want to leave?

I don't know about Sweden, but Germany has this in their culture. They have a deep trust into their leaders and will follow them with incredible loyalty.
If you look into history, and not just WW2, Germany is a country with one leader ofter the other explotiong and manipulationg the population into grumpy sheep.

And the plus side, germany also has a decent track record of fucking europe up. So I am faithful that sooner or later they are going to bulldoze the degenerancy.

Outside of inner city Melbourne and a few universities we're really not though.

Im honestly just going to let it happen at this point. I live in a 95% white town, with the only minority being the polish and a few Korean families. If the Germans want to off themselves for muh nazism then go right ahead. If they want to fight back then thats good in my book as well.

Fucking Leaf here, it's spread to us. 1000 "Syrians" arrived in my city and they are fucking awful. They were given fully furnished apartments and cried about the furnature! They were given fully stocked refrigerators, and fucking threw the food in the street complaining it "wasn't good" and demanded money to buy "good food".

only prob this is not a computer game where you can do what seems to be logical

Boats keep sinking, let's see if planes start crashing

In before based BUK

>raise money for plane tickets

Because immigrants can afford a $10.000 people smuggler.
But they can't afford a $200 plane ticket.

Oh, I got blessed by Kek.
Praise the Kek.

Germakistan 9/11 when?

Links?

Is this your first time on Sup Forums?

He's implying Jews so it's automatically true.

>Every human has the right to apply for asylum.

So... all the 7 billion people on this planet have the right to apply for asylum here.

It's going to be awfully cramped in here.

The swedes are bow giving 3,500 euros for the rapefugees to get out

I didn't forget Britain, it is a slum already, Germany now is becoming like Britain was 10 years ago.

they sent some of the migrants to a rainy island off the north coast of scotland and now they are all depressed and complaining about the weather kekekekekekekek

Is that a mod?

Those Patriots look different than I remember

Didn't they want to feed themselves to Tigers last month?

We're nowhere near as fucked as you in terms of the amount of refugees and immigrants your country has let into the EU, sorry to say Kraut

Thank fuck we voted out, you shit the bed and now you have to deal with it

Fuck trump better get elected

KILL EVERY JEW

Bane?

I support this notion.

yep that's mod

renegade-x.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=135&t=75056&start=120

have you ever visited one of your cities? Birmingham? You turned your country into a shithole before us, political correctness also comes from your island.

Because Germongrels give citizenship to those invaders and they move to Poland.

Praise kek

Germans are white niggers minus the violence. There is nothing to be expected from them.

I'm about to start a fund to move white Europeans into North America and Australia.

...while giving them the same amount every month if they stay.

I want to document the links cuck

>have you ever visited one of your cities?

No I somehow live here in exile

Are you seriously trying to pin this blame on us? I don't remember Britain voting for Merkel or encouraging her to allow unlimited immigration into the EU. Sounds like someone can't accept their country fucked up and is trying to push the blame on to others instead of fixing the fucking problem

>implying it won't cost even more public money to go through the courts, for the councils to then build big massive mansions for them

No. Running is not an option.
(((Their))) plan is scare everybody to run.

Why would they want to move to Poland?

1) we have literally like 1 or 2 refugees asylums for some czeczens from russia
2) our government said that we ain't taking any
3) our society is really racist and we don't have problems with feminists and islam, niggers, sand-niggers, lgbt and so on
4) we have so shitty welfare that I am not even sure you can survive here just with this.
5) In my whole life I have never seen a burka in Poland (and I live in Warsaw)
6) Our border guards near germany just catch shitskins that came from germany and send them away

>62%

That's an extremely conservative number compared to >1.8 million
Compared to Germany, it's still looking good for anti-immigration policies

You forgot to mention that minimum wage labour in germany pays more than skilled labour in poland

you are pretty dumb aren't you

I pity you

that's not what I said, I said we're now becoming what you already are, a slum.

>They themselves banned any form of foreign funding for NGOs 1/2 years ago
That's false.

They are not refugees anymore then. They are German citizens.

Yup, that's kinda sad. But what can you expect after almost 50 years with russian communists in charge?
Still, I would take another 50 years with russians then 20 years with Merkel.

OK so when's the revolution ?

little Jihad and his 13 siblings
family gets 2700€ child support and 1900€ unemployment benefits, that's 4600€ net (a month)

The first 10 years with Merkel went pretty well.

Sounds like u mad son, Germany's been a shithole for years already thanks to problems like your massive Turkish community. Take responsibility for your own problems rather than pointing the finger at others and maybe you'll actually get somewhere in life

And yet they are uneducated, lazy human garbage. Their place is in Germany not in Poland and they know it very well. Poland is cucked-free zone.

>post yfw they get sued for human trafficking

GOD BLESS EARNEST HOOTON

There are about 3.3 million Muslims in the UK, something that has taken fifty years to develop.

You have taken more than that in 24 months. Your Islamic population was higher before, now it will be at least twice as high. In the space of a decade you will have the highest Islamic population in Europe, higher than France and Russia. In fifty years half of Germany will be Muslim.

The majority of UK Muslims are in London and Birmingham. You have forced people to take them into their homes and fined them if they have refused. You have transformed alpine villages into refugee centres. Places that have had a population of a few thousand for centuries have suddenly had their population increase by 50 percent because of Merkel's new arrivals.

You are in a far, far worse situation than we ever will be in.

>The first 10 years with Merkel went pretty well.
Do you realize, that in this time you were slowly turning into cucks?

The problem with you, Westerns is that you have never experienced massive propaganda against your country. We had 123 years of anti-Polish propaganda from Prussia and Russia, then another 6 years of this and then another 45. Slavic societies just do know, that you can't trust mass-media and government - they all lie.

They have exactly the same right and opportunity to go to Poland as they do Germany, it's just Germany has better welfare because it's a richer country.

There is absolutely nothing stopping them from heading to Krakow, Gdansk, Warsaw and wherever else - they have freedom of movement within Schengen and you can't do a thing about it.

I am not mad, I just wonder why you think you were better off. Despite having a "conservative" government your invasion rates rise steadily.
I did not point my finger to anyone, the problem is on your side by not understanding simple sentences. the Turks indeed are a burden, but nothing compared to Arabs...

all this happened before Merkescum opened the floodgates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_child_abuse_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
frontpagemag.com/fpm/250972/one-million-child-victims-muslim-rape-gangs-uk-arnold-ahlert

>Slavic societies just do know, that you can't trust mass-media and government - they all lie

Is that why you all beg, borrwed, stole and lied to get into the European Union and Euro currency?

How do you block German (Germany is borderline islamofascist dictatorship) citizens entering into your country when you are member of EU?

No. We must leave and fast. Start pushing it.
All the money from printers is not worth staying in this failed shithole of a union.

>uncountable amount of child on the picture
how can white ppl even compete?!?

All of those instances were local government (all Labour) failures. They were not brought about by government policy, and when they came to light the perpetrators were put in prison.

Why does that change any of the facts people have pointed out to you; that Germany was worse before and the several million niggers and Arabs you let into your country isn't improving anything?

>it's the "can you outcuck a kraut" challenge again

What does NGO stand for, New Goy Order?

I don't understand. Are we supposed to send christian missions to those Teutons to convert them once again, because the previous baptism didn't work? There must be a reason why Poland borders Teutons right?

How can Earth cope.

Poles can never answer this, because it would involve them admitting that Muslims and Africans avoid Poland because it is basically a cold version of their own countries.

We'll only take non cucks (no germans or swedes)

Sorry they just can't be trusted not to fuck their countries up

you're delusional, where are the repatriations? Where do rapists hang? Before this does not happen, you better shut up.

What an insightful post to counter my claims, jesus christ Sven at least something of substance?

This is obviously an exaggeration, but I admit that. Things gradually get better tho, you're just a lucky monkey on an island

And they will come here and what? they won't get any money from Poles. They won't get a new apartments like in Germany. People won't be here friendly towards them. They will be here just as a tourists, nothing more. They won't do much damage.

?????????
First of all, we had so FUCKING MASSIVE pro-eu propaganda like 6 trilions kikes in holocaust.
Seconly, we do not have and will never have Euro currency.

What am I being delusional about? What repatriations? They're British citizens, unfortunately, and therefore they aren't going to be repatriated.

I'll repeat again - the UK had a smaller Islamic population than Germany did before your idiot leader imported three million "refugees" from various third world nations. Now you have the fastest growing Islamic population in the northern hemisphere. How does that make you feel?

I suspect they already move to Poland as "german citizens".
Do not forget - they have a PLAN in their holy book and suffering a bit makes them martyrs.

as if the governmet would not bring in this vermin, as if there were no official policy to see all humans as "equal" come on.

Has anyone else noticed that numerous flights from Turkey and north Africa are arriving in Cologne-Bonn airport in the middle of the night, every night? Two nights ago there were 13 overall, including four from Antalya alone. Check out Flightradar24.com and you'll see.

Literally treason.

You forget one thing - the get financing from abroad.
Soreos (or whoever) just fucks with zlot a bit and sends them some of the profits.

>First of all, we had so FUCKING MASSIVE pro-eu propaganda like 6 trilions kikes in holocaust.
Why do the words "Polish Death Camps" trigger you so much anyway?

it seems to be something like

I know you're a German and strongly believe that the government does, and should, have involvement in absolutely everything but I hate to disappoint you on this one Mehmet - local councils in the UK making decisions on vulnerable children are not representative of the high politics of the country.

This is because Poland isn't a particularly wealthy country. It's not because they're somehow put off by Polish people or the Polish state, just the fact that they can get more doing nothing elsewhere.

This is exactly what will happen. In twenty years when they have bled Germany dry they'll just move elsewhere in Schengen.

Non goyvernmental organisation

>All of those instances were local government (all Labour) failures. They were not brought about by government policy,

Mass immigration isn't a "government policy"? Even then, they were not obliged to keep quiet about the abuse, threaten potential whistle-blowers, and even arrest two fathers who dared to complain that their daughters were being raped.