Women are as strong as men. It's just societal constructs that keep them from being as physically strong...

Women are as strong as men. It's just societal constructs that keep them from being as physically strong. Once gender equity takes hold, women will dominate men due to superior work ethic. Before you try to argue - there are no longitudinal studies that prove that men are stronger than women, so all your evidence is bullshit made up in your mind because you can't handle a strong woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>THICCCCCCCCC
>MUH DICCCCCC
Oh lord, why do you tempt me so?

Cool, would you mind if I entered a competition while on a cycle of testosterone? After all, it would have no effect on my strenght,

Only thing women are stronger than men is being able to push an eight pound hunk of flesh out of their vagina.

That being said I would like to know these two semen demons at the same time.

Did you hear about Hillary's e-mails?

ill take the b8 OP

>women
>strong
>work ethic

pick one

women

Aaahhh, imagine all the babies she can support... Mmmm, want to impregnate her so badly with my sperms

I agree, Men vs Women Olympics when?

Can you do the SEAL challenge?

Why do women want to be just like men? I find that to be morbid, I don't want to fuck someone that looks and acts just like me.

What the fuck is wrong with traditional gender norms? Shit that women are naturally predisposed to?

Nigger.

BAI I SWEAR TE FUCK!!!

there is such a thing as tits that are too big imho

H I G H T ES T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

>superior work ethic

Name any successful business woman that isn't riding the success of their predecessor

DAT THICC HAMSTRING

?

you ever had an arm wrestle with a chick? they're weak as fuck get out of here with that bullshit

this

Hey look
A FUCKING LEAF
Many he is one of (((them)))

its mick foley's daughter

Women in the olympics lost to a mtf tranny. Stay assmad leafcuck.

I'm not sure how I feel about this

No. In all aspects of physical job requirements, women have to have a weaker standard so that they can keep their minority hire status, otherwise they'd get fired.

Also, they tried that in tennis a couple of times, male vs female at the height of their physical capability, and the men won every time. Men will win, every time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)

I like strong women

There are plenty of studies that show a correlation between gender and strength, you are just too stupid to know how to look them up

Also. You claim that there are no longitudinal studiesthatshow this correlation and then you meander something about how women's work ethic is stronger

Go back to what you know, sucking moose dick

Women wear make-up and panic at first sweat ruining their make-up and hair. Why do women wear make-up anyway? They aren't feeling sure about their appearance. Women want to impress men, want to have children, want to cook. It's only you pissed them too much off to be what they want to be, they are stubborn feminists who can't be the women their DNA wants them to be. You didn't protected your women, you imported migrants, they lost respect towards nation and eventually everything, now they live for proving shit.

Just seriously fuck a man at this point in your life

It's cone to light that the Mafia had Bobby Riggs throw his match against Billie Jean King. The story about the Williams sisters getting embarrassed by a drunk tennis player was great

Yeah, and those ones arent.

Who said I haven't?

i would. I'd feel pretty gay about it, but i would

Touche

Those are honestly impressive.

Cake

>ywn have a qt MMA asian waifu who cosplays and makes you feel less like a weirdo peado because of your hobbies
right in the feels

noice
this thred is veri noice

>DICK STATUS: MUH

This post and the type of person the OP is, is what is wrong with the world. Mental illness. If we killed all people that can't see facts, the world would be a paradise.

>People actually respond to this low tier bait.

>leaf
Also, thanks for the image, muh dick and everything, but this type of bait gives me indigestion

Merry Christmas user

>be female 1st world olympic athlete
>have access to the best coaches, training facilities and nutrition in the world
>dedicate all of your adolescence and adult life to training for a sport
>still no where near as fast, skillful or strong as the men

Have something Sup Forums related

Women on the pill and maybe a couple of other pharmaceuticals can match a male in any task.

The "pill" is just voluntary sterilization. Congratulations.

Thought the one on the left had a prothestic leg for a second, weird looking boots.

Stop trying to be Australia. You will never be Australia.

No there aren't.

Women have weak minds
Brains over brawn every time

hnnnng

Mmmm, this thread is great

why since I was small I was more drawn to big ass women? Is this alpha trait?