Why does this trigger women?

Why does this trigger women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGXkN8WdcCw
youtu.be/7yeA7a0uS3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they want the cake and eat it at the same time.

because it is an unrealistic standard in this kikewashed society

No it isn't, they choose to be naive and have sex

What do you care?
Find the one who isn't triggered by this, who even finds it normal, and to hell with all the other slags.

Most girls hymens break by playing sports anyway. This is really unrealistic

Because none of them can meet the standard

Cause women are sluts.

It doesn't. Only MGTOW beta boys, who refuse to earn a degree and climb the corporate to become marriage material for women, think that.

youtube.com/watch?v=RGXkN8WdcCw

>Sport, horse riding...
Of course

Sure, and you catch STDs sitting on the toilet

>marriage material for women
hhahahaahha
get gassed roastie
women have always and will always be dependant on men - you have no choice on the matter

>Most girls
t. virgin neckbeard

Seems to be a solid indicator of which girls were smart enough not to fall for the kikebrainwashing.

90% girls dont play sports

NEVER give a whore a ring it's literally welcoming satan into your life.

You realize it can be torn without sex, right? You did pay attention in sixth grade sex-ed, right?

Because the hymen doesnt work that way you retard.

lol it doesn't

For the girls that do play sports
>soccer, softball

because there is no male equivelent as we choose our marriage partners

it triggers women because they don't want to accept their responsibilities as women.

They want to be on the cock carousel, having a man entitled to them, that can provide shit for life, and fuck around when they want.

I dunno. Then again, I also don't know why you'd care if a girl had fucked before you. Are you legitimately that sure you're so immensely shit in bed that you need someone who can literally make zero comparisons? Or are you just happier pretending like a girl who has never had any other sexual partners will not hit mid-life and then start lusting after all the cock that might have been?

reported

Women keep demanding more and more but offer less and less. You have to have money, car, house, be attractive, smart, funny, have a big dick, last long in bed, but they arent even virgins, they dont cook, they dont clean, they dont want kids or raise them, they cant even offer you loyalty anymore and want to come out with some open relationship bullshit after a few years,.

Because they saw the "attention for hymen" advertisement first.

its impossible to find a virgin woman these days and I want a white family. What do Sup Forums?

t. gullible American

B-b-but user, it grows back with time.

Yes it does.

>le horseback riding

You called ?

youtu.be/7yeA7a0uS3A

My wife fell into this category. I only banged one other chick and she's a SJW sloot now. But, I think its ok to bone out of love before marriage.

You mean the same kikes that can only marry virgins?

Marrying a virgin is the ultimate in Jewry you fucking retards. Whites and actual Americans need a woman with experience.

men and women are different, get over it.

They don't mind fucking a hundred guys but complain when a guy fucks two girls at the same time.

>girls
>sports

ayyy

T. Cuck

>why wouldn't I want my wife to have taken it up the ass from some other dude?

cuck

The vast majority of girls break their hymen through sex, not sports.

Yeah, totally unrealistic to not want a fucking whore.

Let us examine what women want in a man:

>Confident but not arrogant
>Spontaneous but not reckless
>Responsible but not boring
>Fashionable but not effeminate
>Fit but not vain
>Sociable but not overly outgoing
>Athletic but not TOO athletic
>Rich but not a workaholic
>Funny but not immature
>Mature but not bland
>Witty but not snarky
>Dominate but not authoritative
>Masculine but not "macho"
>Smart but not nerdy
>Good with kids but not have any
>Romantic but not sappy
>Agreeable but not spineless
>Protective but not jealous
>Dependable but not predictable
>Ambitious but down to Earth
>Independent but not antisocial
>Optimistic but not naive
>Moral but not judgmental
>Generous but not prodigal
>Hairless body, but not bald headed

Just to name a FEW

>T. Jew
Fuck off kike.

probably because they are normies and the same standards don't get applied to male normies.

any women or man that gets triggered by this isn't worth your time (they are normalfags).

a women or man who has kept their virginity for a long-term relationship will understand that this type of image applies only to those who sleep around, not to conservative people. even if they are no longer virgins, they know they lost it to someone that was very special at the time.

>if my wife has ever laid eyes on an adult-sized penis, she'll never accept my miserable babydick

It's okay, user. Keep hunting for your imaginary, perfect, virginal waifu. I'm sure she'll love you for your clearly wonderful personality.

>It's okay, user. Keep hunting for your imaginary, perfect, virginal waifu. I'm sure she'll love you for your clearly wonderful personality.

>2016
>not cloning the women of your dreams with a uterus-transplant in a female bonobo

marry a muslim or marry one of those christian women who don't want to fuck till they get married.

That's bullshit. The oldest lie in the book.

"I didn't break the hymen taking 20 dicks.. nah, it was kicking a free kick in soccer or riding my bicycle."

If you believe that, you're gonna be cucked.

It's a cuck check.

Sup Forums just needs to date only Jewish women. They're virgins until marriage, and only have sex to reproduce. Hell, when its their time of the month, they can't even touch you.

This is the woman Sup Forums needs. Beautiful Jewish waifus.

>this dumb faggot actually believed her when she said she was a virgin

>"yeah user I uh..used to ride horses and stuff..hehe"

LMAO
M
A
O

Said every unmarried girl ever.

>>Confident but not arrogant
No I'm arrogant
>>Spontaneous but not reckless
Neither
>>Responsible but not boring
I can be very boring
>>Fashionable but not effeminate
No sense what so ever
>>Fit but not vain
Fat and vain
>>Sociable but not overly outgoing
Pretty out going
>>Athletic but not TOO athletic
Remote reaching is my sport
>>Rich but not a workaholic
Poor as shit
>>Funny but not immature
Actually kinda funny when I'm raicst
>>Mature but not bland
Mature enough to make this post
>>Witty but not snarky
Maybe?
>>Dominate but not authoritative
I can be a push over
>>Masculine but not "macho"
Neither again
>>Smart but not nerdy
We're back to boring
>>Good with kids but not have any
Have kids, continue reading
>>Romantic but not sappy
NOPE
>>Agreeable but not spineless
See: push over
>>Protective but not jealous
Extremely jealous
>>Dependable but not predictable
Both
>>Ambitious but down to Earth
I do what I got to do
>>Independent but not antisocial
Antisocial no doubt
>>Optimistic but not naive
Race realist
>>Moral but not judgmental
Extremely both
>>Generous but not prodigal
No fuck that
>>Hairless body, but not bald headed
Gross ass pubes hang out of my man pantsu

t married

I've got a pretty big dick, desu.

My wife went to Africa and spent months horseback riding. She went from being an innie to an outie!

bullshit. Most Jewish women are liberal as fuck. Maybe a hasidic girl will remain a virgin but the regular ones???

You're gonna end up with one with the history of Sasha Grey.

Well in the case of my gf it had been playing softball all her life.

I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

>future cat lady

What imaginary woman am I even supposed to be white-knighting for? I'm not advocating being okay with settling for a cheating whore--no one should. But you cannot honestly tell me that insisting that a woman has never touched another dick does not come off as a symptom of a pathetic lack of confidence.

But are you a virgin ?

For you

>virgins girls
>good looking

Well yeah , if you want qts virings you'll have to go religios sects or something to find anything
But there are plently of virgins aged 17-19 who are fucking ugly as fuck...

As for the rest of the thread
It's simple , yeah if she doesn't have a hymen it's really not worth marriage , you can make plently of children without marriage , if she is smart enough and want you she'll understand.

Maybe you can get married after 20-30 years after you've got enough proof that she's not going fuck you over. And the children have grown.

If a girl goes ape shit when you tell her you don't want marriage but you would have children with her, then really is she worth it?
Why is marriage so important, if they trust you as you trust them you won't cheat so why worry?

It doesn't trigger women. It doesn't trigger anyone. There will always be some mentally ill people in society. It's not worth being "triggered" over.

You pathetic, stupid bastard enjoy fucking a worthless whore and believe you got a bargain because tv told you that strong women are cock receptacles

How is it a lack of confidence?

It's a wife, not a fuck buddy.

If you want to use a girl as a cum dumpster, she isn't gonna care and you aren't gonna care. There is no implication you will raise a family together or become family.

Only marry a virgin but fuck any hot girl without STDs that's willing to take the dick and suck cock.

How to trigger white women part two.

Nah. She'll get married to some guy, divorce around 45-50, then troll around for college guys who will pump and dump her until she's not even useful for that. Then she'll just be hanging with her other girlfriends trying to break up their marriages, while settling again on some older guy.

>Jewish women are liberal as fuck

Holy fucking shit. I've never seen something this stupid in my fucking life. EVERY JEW IS CONSERVATIVE. EVERY JEW.

Lmfao. Every Jew votes trump you stupid fucking nigger.

And The feminists get all riled up when we talk about building realistic fuck-bots

>DOTA shirt
it's the minor things

Actually, I think I will continue to enjoy fucking whatever woman I like. Keep on keepin' on with the idea that a girl who had sex with one person before you is a cock-addicted turbo slut that is compelled to take every dick at every opportunity because reasons. I honestly do hope it works out for you as well as my philosophy has worked for me.

Could a girl not break her hymen while fingering herself?

I've never seen the perfect man summed up so succinctly.

wouldent know, i find it stupid, virgins are overated, i want someone who know her way around in bed

It's so true, trust me, once that baby comes out of the va jay jay, it won't matter how many guys she's slept with, it's going to be btfu

and at what point do your put on your dress to go get your hair done?

My wife lost hers jumping on a trampoline when she was younger

Do you know what Ed Gein said about women?

Well, why insist on a virgin if not because you're concerned she'll cheat/bail because she has other dick to compare to? If you can fuck her pussy inside out and aren't a complete scumbag, I really cannot see the issue as long as she's not the town bicycle.

It would be extremely painful

>being cucked by a trampoline

I wouldn't worry about it.
The real problem to consider and you do have a point is how humans evolved.

We didn't evolve to have one partner for life , we are polygamus , that thing is that society in the past were more stable when people didn't fuck each other wifes/husbands.

Marriage started as a deal I give you 2 cows you me or my son a girl to marry. It was a way to asure that familes didn't die out.

But comming back to evolution
Love is temporary , it last around 1-3 years enough for a child to walk and speak.
As proof look divorce rates... they do last 1-3 years because the high from oxitoxin is gone the brain gets tired.

Marrying a virgin girls increase her change of not thinking you are not worth it anymore, as she never exeperience someone else, She only knows you and your cock.

Now I really don't see the problem with not getting married, if you find a girl who can be chill with you for 10 years and not cheat or make your life hell why not keep that up even if she has had dicks before you.

Literally all you have to be is dominant and confident i.e, not a fucking pussy
Money is the most important though.

>women want hairless men

Lmao confirmed never having been with a woman.

>t. cuck

>"'When I see a pretty girl walking down the street I think two things. One part of me wants to take her out and talk to her and be real nice and sweet and treat her right.'" I stop finish my J&B in one swallow.
"What does the other part of him think?" Hamlin asks tentatively.
"What her head would look like on a stickā€

yeah, thats why they used to value it in the old times
because bitches didnt get their hymen thorn by ravaging apes

eeeeeexcept orthodox jews frown upon premarital sex

Well done newfag, now go watch the movie

Because its a dumb ass ideology that assumes hymen=virgin, all while completely ignoring oral and anal sex exist.

The book is much better

It holds them to a standard

Why should a woman trust you enough to have children with you when you don't trust her enough to marry her? Marriage is big risk for men but having children is also a huge risk for women.

Are you serious?... Yes there are numerous ways women can have their hymen broken... And yes, sports is just one of them.

For one, I was very ill once and I needed to be checked for cancer. Having an ovarian scan is invasive it breaks the hymen. Horseback is another very common way, think of your daughter/sister begging to learn how to ride.. it's common.

Rape being another. Christ, I agree with you faggots most of the time but this is just plain dumb autistic way of thinking... You have so few red-pilled women out there you are going to alienate the few who will date you with illogical bullshit. Yes, most women break them during sex, some women have too much sex, yes it's degenerate to be a whore but don't be autistic cunts about this. Being a whore is also about the way you act in society, you can can virgins who act like whores. Don't get this confused.

You're in denial. You're going to end up...

- murder-suiciding after your ex-slut wife cheats
- geting cucked. Why is this baby black?
- getting divorced, self-destructive... marrying ugly chick working the cash register at Starbucks or Wal-Mart.
- finding out you were born a woman and calling yourself Caitlin.
- becoming an alcoholic
- having a nervous breakdown and then taking bath salts.

Pretty much that last line. I would say though the "virgin girl only knows your cock so she's less likely to bail" thing almost certainly doesn't work anymore. If the love and passion die, digital age life pretty much guarantees that she'll constantly see incredibly compelling depictions of women getting the deep, sensual dickings she wishes she feels she's missing out on.

LMAO

>having children is also a huge risk for women.
Not today.

It will be in a not to distant future but right now daddy state got your back even if you manage queef out 7 race mixed nogs from 9 different dads.