Why do Canadians have an inferiority complex toward them?

Why do Canadians have an inferiority complex toward them?

Attached: 1.png (400x267, 13K)

Short penor, culture of maple syrup.

it's part of their national identity

because we have 1/10 the population only when we allow mass immigration
america looks down on most of their border states, we're (just) north of them

this is mostly true, since we left britain our identity is based off of similiar living standards, but different politics to america

no one looks down on canada, or anyone, there is only the faults of mexico to consider that drive their population over our border without regard or respect to our laws, now, canadians often look down on my country, and dig at it whenever they can, it's pathetic really

do americans/canadians dislike each other like south korea/japan do? what about mexico?

no one wants to live in
>maine
>michigan
>minnesota
>north dakota
>idaho

just as those states are made fun of, canada is too

>now, canadians often look down on my country, and dig at it whenever they can
this isn't a new thing. in my opinion canadians do this because it makes them feel more distinct when our two countries are incredibly similar

i do not know why, but american and canadian english teachers in south korea, for example, like americans more active, loud and joking. but canadians are quieter, shy and polite.

no, america didn't invade canada, the parts of america that aren't popular here tend to be far from the border

much of our media here is state sponsored and supposed to highlight differences

We love Canada though

We don't.

This meme exists only to divide us

those states are great though

>do americans/canadians dislike each other like south korea/japan do
no
>what about mexico
complicated

those states are the regions where most of the white people are.

nothing complicated about it, they have millions of people their corruption has driven into our country, they like it that way because it means they don't have to fix their government or society

no actually, that's false, americans are in every state, and those have among the lower end of the population amount

our opinions of each other are more complicated than simple dislike due to a war or something
that's what i was trying to say

if possible, i would like to travel to maine and michigan. because my english teacher was from maine. she always said that her hometown was a countryside, which could not even compare with seoul. but beautiful and lovely.

kek
>be me
>having a drink with some boys from the office
>subject moves to US politics
>we laugh our asses off at the sorry state of the US
>i break my arm
>ambulance doesn't cost life savings
>eat poutine at hospital while riding a moose into glorious combat
feels good to live in leafland

Because the current state of Canadian politics is so enviable

bump