Das racist

formerly BOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>lenny got that sneed fist

makes sense

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

>anti-sneed propaganda
fuck off shill

Sneed was the mastermind behind it all

Actually it's me who forced the Sneed meme, I'm Matt Groening and thought it's the least appreciated Simpsons joke so I decided to force it into popularity.
Feel free to continue this meme until everyone in the world knows about Sneed's Feed and Seed.

t. Matt Groening

>the sneeds spin off when?

sneed is the most reddit thing that has ever been on this board. It's even more reddit than the site Reddit.com.

>sneed

Formerly chucks

t. Chuck

The episode where Homer and Barney get snow plows is my favourite Christmas episode.

>he knows the address for reddit
go back to it

>being this familiar with reddit

>how do you sneed, chuck?
>hope this feeding finds your seed
>oh fuck your suck, chucks!

kill yourself

sneed chuckself

it's far from the worst spam this board has endured
stick around to see what the next one will be

I read this in sneeds voice

I'm being completely serious when I say I want you to take your own life or at the very least never post on this board again so I can pretend you're dead.

Chuck/sneed GoT style spinoff when?

>I'm being completely sneed when I say I want you to feed your own seed or at the very least never chuck on this board again so I can fuck and suck
woah

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND

Is Homer talking about what Marge and him do in bed? Look at the pairs hands. One is doing the masturbate motion, the other has the 3 finger thing going on (two in the pink, one in the stink).

sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed sneed

Two in the sneed, one in the chuck.

>Sneedposter
>Young, healthy, virile, defining the future of memes

>Sneedhaters
>Old, frail, impotent, stuck in the past

You must be a real chuckle at parties.

Mr.Sneed. That's my name. My name again is Mr.Sneed.

Classic Simpsons threads used to be the best threads on Sup Forums
What a disaster they have become.

Chucks classic sneed threads

Not true, they became relevant with sneed threads.

Report them if you can be bothered

You made that post.

Go to if you want to pretend cartoons are art
Sup Forums is an anti-animation board for adults

Sneed threads, formerly simpson

agreed
I actually have fond memories of an old simpsons thread that was the comfiest shit I've ever seen on the web, maybe the only time I felt this place as a community and not just a place I go to kill some time