I start my first day of college tomorrow...

I start my first day of college tomorrow. I am a proud aryan male who is fully redpilled and always tries to do the alpha thing.

I fucking have to take gen ed and intro classes that I think are being taught by SJW. What do I do if they start promoting race mixing and general cuckoldry? Should I put my foot down early (when they try to do the degenerate group icebreaking shit)?

You sound like a massive retard and you'll get treated as one. Prepare to get no pussy or friends at all throughout your course, have fun.

jews should be sterilized.

>Prepare to get no pussy
you're assuming that I will fail to convert salvageable white women to the alt right way of thinking. Wait and see.

I started last week. Absolutely do not speak up about it, if they're faggoty enough to teach that shit then they're faggoty enough to fail you for disagreeing with them. One of my professors said "in not the type of professor to fail you for having a differing opinion" implying that there are actually ones that will do that.

I'm keeping my head down. And just an fyi, all those stories about green haired hambeasts and niggers with Che Guevara shirts and shit, and hipsters and hippies, aren't jokes.

Use meme magic

OP pls no, don't act like this, you'll end up like the awkward white guy in the corner of the lecture commenting on Youtube comments n shit.

>YFW Pajeets and Jamals talk to more white womyn than white bois at my Uni. Its pretty funny and sad actually.

T. Turk from Turkey

>two people facepalming
>millenial in an ill fitting suit.
I love it.

>Should I put my foot down early (when they try to do the degenerate group icebreaking shit)?

Make sure you wear your fedora so they know you mean business.

Writing a report about Sup Forums would probably bring them too close to home. Should I write a report that shits on reddit instead? Try to turn the cucks against the cucks?

>LE MEME MAGIC xD

Fuck off back to facebook, normie

just play video games in the corner

Don't do any of that shit you fucking retard. Be as nice and cordial as possible, educate yourself and get /fit/. Lead by example but don't compromise your internal world view.

Yeah. Be like me. Redpill people you know you can redpill while you're in college, but don't reveal your power level or you will catch tremendous hell and get failed.

You are so rational; its almost like like you don't belong in here

Fake it 'till you make it, you asshole. Once you've shown you can't tolerate them don't start bitching when they vocally let you know that can't tolerate you.
Also, that pic is fucking hilarious. I genuinely hope that's the class you're in.

Slip through the cracks you fucking autist, if you reveal your power level then they'll dispose you from the university. You just need mental strength to endure it, and after you complete university you can be one of the few right wing thinkers who have a university education (since all the other potential right wing university educated individuals got brainwashed).

> being this autistic

> convert salvageable white women
Women don't need to be salvaged, That's your main problem.
Had you been smart, you'd use the word educated.
Nevermind. you're a pathetic loser not to be able to take the gen. s for what they are, random bs you need the credit from.
Also: Enjoy your subpar college.

>assume
>don't flat out know
I love threads like these. It's like the opposite of summer. Instead of newfags who don't know shit it's young assholes who actually think this is a good place for advice on how to live. Enjoy hating college as much as you hated high school.

Started last week too. My "US history from 1863 to present" teacher called all republicans and conservatives close minded racists, within the first week. No students batted an eye. Our book leans so far to the left it's not even funny. I sit in class and cringe, contemplating red pilling the class, then I remember my views are now alt-right and I don't want to end up in the deans office for being "intolerant". I fumbling hate school.

No. You are in survival mode.
If you want to speak your mind on any subject and disagree with a professor you should have several things in order.
1. Present yourself like you aren't some neckbeard from the internet.
2. One specific talking point. Don't just spout off nonsense about the entire left wing of politics in the US. You will look like a raging idiot.
3. All of your facts straight, and simple. KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid.
4. Be calm and respectful.
5. Make sure the presenter isn't just teaching off of the curriculum. sometimes a teacher presents a topic but doesn't necessarily believe in it themselves. Pissing off some guy who is just doing their job is low and trashy.
6. kys

42k likes

kill yourself, faggot

Holy fuck, that is infuriating. Something like that happened in orientation, and I actually had to excuse myself and go to my car to calm down.

>salvageable women

Dude you sound like a total faggot. Is this seriously what the alt right consists of? Here is a tip man. Girls just believe whatever they think they are supposed to believe. So basically if you aren't Chad or really good in bed then they won't listen to you.

Just be quiet, and make sure that you get good grades. Moist professors and administrators are DWLs, and they will use their power to punish you for your beliefs. Just play along, conceal your power level, and get the degree so that you get the job. Unfortunately these days you need a degree to get a good job, and liberals control access to those degrees. So, play the game. One should always keep one's power level hidden. Being trusted and accepted by liberals will be very valuable on rope day. Just knock on their door, tell them that you want to stay with them because you are afraid of the racists. Once they let you in, trusting that you are also a DWL, you kill them all with the glock you have in a hidden holster. Then, pay a visit to the next liberal family on your list....

>have to

Why?

>I actually had to excuse myself and go in my car and cool down

I bet you're against safe spaces too.

Shoot them.

go fuck yourself faggot cuck

> being this big of a bluepill white knight

someone post the trap waifu one

I have a self hating white as my professor for history. You can tell he gets a boner whenever he gets to mention how shitty and uncivilized white people were.

>saying that women can't think for themselves
>white knight

M'kay

>when ur in the navy and your senior chief tells you about "memes" he saw on facebook.
>when ur sister in law unironically says "facebook maymay"

>be me inna agriculture major
>Everyone redpilled as fuck
>Everyone carries at least a pocket knife on them
>Old lady professor ask for help opening a box
>About 20 different knives present themselves
>The few outspoken libs get shut down and shit on
>There is hope for the US yet

why the FUCK are nu-males infecting this fucking board?

What the fuck are they discussing?

>what is projecting?

> volunteering to fight for israel in Obama's military

>xe didn't remove the image background

>cancer_magic.png

Reminds me of the time 9gag launched, spreading cancer everywhere.

Slowly and subtly redpill them
By the end, it'll be YOUR class.

OP is inbred as fuck. Le sjw boogeyman is gunna raycemixxx, o no better ask Sup Forums.

Btw, race mixed people are the true ubermensch.

t. Ahmed

That's what I did in my media class. Probably saved a few women from feminism

>Prepare to get no pussy

If a girl wont fuck you, its because she doesnt want to fuck you. A girl isnt going to not fuck you just because you are against cuckoldry.

>not volunteering to do dick all while getting mad loot and free shit as well as the training you'll need to overthrow the government
I can't believe I'm going to have to share a right wing death squad with you nonmilitary fuckers

What sort of training would you get in the Navy that would be useful in case of a habbenin/civil war/race war?

Serious question.

Firearms training, survival training, physical training, etc.

Like many people can't read a map, dig a fighting hole or set up a camp, never fired a rifle or at least don't know how to adjust for wind and distance.

Also a lot of people "tactically acquire" gear. Like I have a Kevlar, FLAK jacket, gas mask with 2 sets of canisters, all my cammies, plus random miscellaneous items.

Nah, you'll only look like an autistic faggot. You think you're the first person to try to red pill a class? The professor will shoot you down immediately, and none of your peers will defend you out of fear of also being outcast. If you cant jump through the biased liberal hoops, you wont survive in academia. Everyone has to do it, but nobody actually ends up doing a total 360 and changing all their political beliefs because of it.

If you're gonna be an autist, then your second best option after dropping out now is to pick red pilled gen eds to take. Classics classes are generally pretty good.

In your classes instead of being redpilled and arguing against the degeneracy. Satirically take their points of view and arguments to their logical extremes. Either they have to argue against you, thereby admitting the flaws of their own ideology or they will agree with you, turning themselves into walking parodies that nobody will ever take seriously. This way you can further the goals of the movement, whilst not being autofailed by your kike lecturer and you can meet the women that get drawn into leftist ideologies, potentially opening up avenues to meet a girl you could redpill.

Another good thing about consciously parodying hard leftist points of view is that, on occasion, you are presented with opportunities to redpill leftists on the JQ, especially in relation to Israel.

Good luck, and don't go 1488 right away, play it safe and pass college.

Thanks. Honestly didn't know you'd get that kind of training in the navy, especially the survival bit. Do they really teach you in the navy on how to set up a camp or dig a hole?

I remember reading some navyfag's story about how he'd fired a rifle only on one occasion during his traingin. Same for a pistol, I think.

>random miscellaneous items.

Could you give examples? Like crap like MREs or a compass or thermal socks, etc?

don't engage them, just record it, spread it, mock it

Ah, well I was in the Marines. So I can't really speak on different branches.

Boots, magazines and magazine pouches, rifle cleaning kit, lensatic compass, my IFAK and a survival pouch. That's all I can remember from what I took, there's prolly more, but that shit is in storage.