My internet connection is ridiculously fast

my internet connection is ridiculously fast
downloading 1GB file takes me exactly 33 seconds
downloading massive game like GTA 5 which is currently 75GB takes me 41 minutes

i don't have to wait for everything and nothing is enjoyable anymore
i still remember downloading GTA 4 splitted to 140 .rar part, each one 100 MB on my 1mbit/s connection

Attached: zaba6.jpg (578x604, 48K)

>75GB takes me 41 minutes

That would take me like 3 days wtf

>can't even enjoy video games anymore
help me

>75GB takes me 41 minutes

That would take me like 1.5 weeks wtf

wow you suffer so much, I feel so sorry for you.

i had that phase when i was like 16-17 and i thought i would never enjoy vidya anymore. it was only because i was depressed, but i'm not anymore and i play vidya everyday nowdays (currently 21 yo)

>tfw posting over my neighbours' Fon hotspot

Attached: d7467243983a131e5750afcade711a3b.jpg (625x464, 60K)

>something like 400mbit connection
>ridiculously fast
2008 called, they want their connection back.

don't trick me nigga, in 2008 everyone around had connections like 1 or 2 mbit/s and downloading huge games was pain in the ass

Nonsense. My parents had a 100mbit FTTH connection since 2007, and it wasn't even the top speed offered.

>tfw Australia still using old copper wires to deliver internet.

>Still remember.
Nigger I'm still running 1mb/s speed

Attached: 1519254927384.png (808x805, 598K)

3rd world country

first world pro--
>sees flag
oh...

it was a horror
i was playing Tibia or San Andreas Multiplayer and my brother started watching youtube in 480p and the connection was fucking DEAD, ping 1000

now i can open 20 youtube windows in 1080p and nothing happens
dog bless science

Attached: 1480451890698.jpg (253x229, 48K)

>tfw internet is expensive and slow
>tfw download limit still exists

Attached: 1501851776289.gif (267x200, 10K)

download limits would fucking KILL me

Attached: utorrent.png (481x413, 12K)

>mfw finally have high speed internet
>don't care about hd and quality of movie/ tv show
>don't enjoy games
>mainly use youtube and Sup Forums

>download limits
>tfw grew up with unlimited connection
>tfw wrote bash scripts to download to download mp3 from russian sharing sites before torrents were a thing
I think we go our first connection in like 1998 or 1999. I was maybe 12 years old. A guy who my father knew ran an ISP company, and one day they put a machine running Mandrake Linux in our balconny that served as a router, and supplied connection to the residents of our and two other adjacened commieblocks. If some kid pissed me off I could literally unplug his connection, and no one would be the wiser since that POS machine crashed all the time anyway. Speeds started out at like 16kbps, but were upgraded over the next couple years to 256kbps. Before they converted to a FTTB connection. I might be off a year, but I think it was 2004. That meant we had a 10mbit connection at first, followed by 100mbit, but you'd rarely see those speeds, since it was shared. Even in the grim days of 16kbps connection we had a bonus - a town-wide intranet with loads of pirated stuff. In it's latter years we even had one of the guys who worked at the ISP maintaining a server with several terabytes of pirated goodies.
Come 2007 my dads friend sold his bussiness to a competitor, and we switched ISPs to one that provided actual FTTH instead of FTTB. Now that think of it, it could've been either 2007 or 2008, but the POS router we had for it was made in 2007...

>old copper wires
even timor leste have better internet

>don't care about hd and quality of movie/ tv show
pleb tier. i bet you are using the cheapest headphones/speakers you could possibly find too

i have seinheise actually, why should i care i delete after i watched a show anyway.

better question would be: why wouldn't you download a HD film, when you have the connection to do so? you won't lose anything and you will enjoy the movie more when you can actually make out some details from it, instead of watching blurry and pixelated shit with low audio bitrate

i watched on streaming site, dl site are dying here and tracker too beside private one. im lazy

wtf dude internet is full of torrent sites are you disabled or something?
i always download movies from rarbg.to

>all these cucked speedlets

Attached: images.jpg (349x144, 9K)

who here hyped for 5G internettu?

Attached: 5G.jpg (685x458, 47K)

who the hell needs it right now?
everything is fucking instant on 4G

>i was playing Tibia
fug didn't think I'd hear that word ever again. Anyone still play that?

b-but bigger is better!?

wtf i had to download gta 5 two days

>you'll need an nvme ssd to fully utilize your connection
can't wait desu

last time i played tibia was in 2013 and there was a huge guild of New Zealanders and Australians called Kiwi Legion

always hated playing with them because they had constant lags and kicks

Samp roleplay best time of my life

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Videogames sucks, congratulations, you reached your 18 years mentally

Fun is in real life, fucking bitches, drinking out with friends, travelling to exotic places, this is what you should do

>they had constant lags and kicks
I know, I experience them too.

Attached: 1443030742394.jpg (550x531, 84K)

same here
had a good time playing polish roleplays around 2009-2012
one of the servers hit 500/500 players online one evening
imagine how full of people Los Santos was(and the lags)

Attached: hnng.jpg (645x773, 57K)

have you fucked exotic bitches yet

Yea ive seen it in the server list
I think russians still playing samp and maxing out dozens of servers lmao
Xmas time playing samp with friends was really something special

nope, i'm a virgin

samp lost it popularity few years ago
people moved to MTA which is much better, has better synchro, more options, people can program really fancy HUDs, fuck, you can even apply graphic mods for players from the server side

pic rel a wheel menu when you approach your car
easy to make this in MTA

Attached: 2i25ush.png (450x350, 200K)

Looks nice but unfortunately time is over for san andreas afaik

rate

Attached: st.png (350x200, 21K)

custom multiplayer for GTA 5 already exists, and is being quickly developed, i believe we might see some huge multiplayers in GTA 5 in the coming years
Los Santos is a bit too big imo, but imagine a roleplay based in villages around this huge lake

Attached: gtav-map-atlas-huge.jpg (960x540, 99K)

>downloading 1GB file takes me exactly 33 seconds
>30MB/s
>fast

lmao

Attached: 1452514484422.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

Yah, but installing the game takes fucking forever.

>asymmetrical up/down
Disgusting/10

I remember downloading MapleStory for three hours. The whole time I was reading about classes. How excited I was. Or how I told my mom I really want Alien Hominid for the GameCube and then she surprised me with it because I was a good boy and did all my homework. Israel had almost no GameCubes. She shipped it from USA. The last time I was truly excited about video games was maybe when Dark Souls 2 came out, because I was huge fan of 1.
Kind of wish I could have been 15 again, back when I was excited about new movies and games.

Why does Australia have shit internet? you guys are first world.

australian liberal party not knowing what technology is and being twice as corrupt as the GOP.