She genuinely has a good point, you know

>are u a pedophile
Of course I am, and proudly! Now stop with your ageism bigottry please.

Dressing a kid up as an adult doesn't make you less of a pedo for wanting to fuck it either.

Everybody you date will eventually die so we are all necrophiliacs.

kill yourself

>the girl ur dating used to be a child
But children grow up naturally into adults

What a retarded analogy

Calling a thief a criminal doesn't make any sense. Just because he commit a crime before doesn't make him a criminal now

>liberal logic

A girl growing up is a natural procedure, a girl growing a dick isn't.

I think I just got shadowbanned

Somebody fucking invade us please

no, does that girl still have prepubescent tendencies, does she have the same mental capacity of a 6 year old? no? ok, well that trans """"""woman"""""" still has the same genetics as a male and still has the same genitals as a male, just inside out.

>implying you wouldn't date this

Leave it to a faggot to say something so ridiculous.

I can see you leaf.

Can you see me ?

"Used to be" a man

I found the problem with this logic

What about fucking a trans child?

really makes you think, given this is posted weekly now.

Gender is not a time dependent variable.

shiet, one has to be more careful than ever these days.
I like women that have XX chromosomes

Difference being one of them has a mental disorder and the other is a normal human being.

Did you hear about Hillary's e-mail?

Calling someone who is XY who dates someone XY who mutileded him selfs and dresses up and behaves like a XX gay is wrong guys.

It's not like genetics defines gender... it's just a social concept.

Now i understand that sexual atraction is genetic , and there are genes that define to what you are sexually atractive to.
But there are plently of males that are feminim and plently of females that are masculine.

This bullshit gay/trans crap is just a bullshit created by confused little minds that are useless. Who the fuck has time on their hands to complain about how they feel female , waste shitloads of cash on hormone treatment and also surgery... I'll tell you who useless sick attetion seeking fucks.

And it's worse since liberals use this crap as a tool to get votes.

It's always been like since sinde dawn of time. Look at Ancient rome , everybody had a gay lover it wasn't a bad thing.
Then christianity came and slowly grew in numbers to take power from those with power (who had gay lovers "conversatives back then")

It's a cycle of power, like a code valid for anything but in this case has to do with gayness , simply put.

If powers that be hates gay , then agenda is "accept gay" to take power.
If powers that be accept gay , then agenda is "don't accept gay" to take away power

Thats whats happening today , liberals are losing a battle and thery resort to this shit tactics.

Bitch when your skin becomes female skin and your saliva becomes female saliva and your sweat becomes female sweat then maybe I might consider rubbing my body against yours all night long.

the 'child' grows up into an 'adult' as part of the natural process. the 'trans' is a man that is transformed into a woman by receiving extensive hormone therapy and a surgery that literally turns a dick inside out and then stuffs it up your taint. it's a surgery for broken people. it's ok to let them have it, if the insist, but the world around them deserves to know exactly what they are dealing with in regards to the 'transgender'. they are not 'normal' people and they often prove to be violent individuals and heavy drug-users.
>Exhibit A.. Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner running down a little old lady (Kim Howe) because "I was just zoned out"....right after a hormone therapy session...

This was what I tried to formulate in my thoughts, thanks

Please enlighten someone who doesn't know the details of this degeneracy.

Do "trans women" have male genitalia? Do they have vaginas? Just wondering. If they do not have functioning vaginas, yep, it is pretty gay to "date" a "trans woman".

This.
A man is always a man. Sometimes less than a man or half a man, but always a man.

The I am (read: would be) dating is a woman. She is no longer a child. She at some point stopped being a child.

A "trans woman" never stopped being male. Chopping of your dick and growing moobs doesn't make you a woman. Just like for example a eunuch is still a man — maybe not manly anymore, but still a man.
Dating a "trans woman" makes you gay because you're dating a man that has never stopped being a man.

Damn....she is right.

I am going to go suck a dick now because who is to say what something is or is not.

>he thinks this is a "man"

He is drawing a non sequitur.

Maybe i want children? Maybe i dont want to date someone who has a statistically high risk of suicide? Maybe i dont want any of the other mental illnesses that follow with being trans? Maybe i dont want to suck dick? Maybe i dont want to try to convince my parents that i'm not just a leftist cuck? Maybe i don't want to fuck a literal gash wound?

Gay guy here. Born male, always male.

That's really it.
Technology doesn't allow you to change sex completely yet, so until then, whatever you want to call yourself, that's only you.

go fuck a tranny than , you dirty degn

We all eventually grow up but we don't swap genders all month you stupid turd fiddler.

no, it's because you're still a man

>Child grows up and becomes adult
>Tranny still has a Y chromosome

>New Caledonia
wat

It is.. An ugly faggot but still a man

>She genuinely has a good point, you know.
>she

>wat
wat?

There is no such thing as a chicks with dicks, only dudes with tits.
If it was born with a penis, it is. That's how biology works you fucking retard.

R A R E
A R E R
R E R A
E R A R

Almost this.
A guy growing a vagina isn't happening naturally.
Operating someone to accomodate its mental illness isn't natural. So, its damn gay, cause its not a "trans woman" (thatv doesn't exist), its a seriously mentally ill guy.

>she

Sorry im muzzie. "AHMED GET MY BEHEADING SWORD!"

>tfw a man that wants to be a girl has broader shoulders and a better jawline than you

RARE
A
R
E

Who Are you quoting?

WHAT THE FLAG ??

oh fugg

>No hips whatsoever

Yea I believe that is a woman

>calling a guy gay for dating a man bc he was born male makes no sense.
ftfy

What about it?

true

its because of the chromosomes
XY will never change doesnt matter if you cut you dick off or not

This desu senpai.

So we can also call the trans dating faggot a pedophile?

*strawman
*false equivalence
*ad hominem
*poisoning the well

Being a child at one point is a fact, being trans is a delusion.

Unlike a tranny's chromosomes, my girlfriends age changes.

I guess my boyfriend must be gay then.

This has got me wondering btw.
If the girl you're dating used to have a fish as an ancestor, are you a fish fucker then?

This is incorrect. If we remove the dynamics of gender, gay, then can only become the fetishization putting your penis in a crazy person. If a person is then dating a trap, who invariably will have levels of identity crisis that at absolute best are pre-cursors to crazy, they are pretty much flirting with and will come to fetishize "sticking their dick in crazy."

No matter what you do, even if you remove the construct of gender, dating a trap remains gay af. Enjoy ur aids, faggot (OP)

But that birth certificate tho

inb4 show boypussy

this

yeah
no
all of that things 37 trillion cells still have XY chromosomes despite it's "special case" of a dress, wig, and makeup

whereas a girl grown up, which is the standard and inevitable, is no longer a child

thanks

Yes.

>the little girl only requires time to grow into a woman
>Then mentally ill man needs to undergo plastic surgery and years of radical hormone therapy to PRETEND to be a woman

For my bf only ;)

RARE

No he doesn't, you flaming faggot, he doesn't even make sense. Now fuck off.

SAGE

Well, that's just rude.

this
implying I would

Why in the fuck.

Nothing is more disgusting to look at than surgically constructed mangina.

no, no its not
when considering what it is replying to

that picture is laughable

surgery and hormone pills don't change your gender.

It is not - your post is just another testimony of your mental illness.

The child grew up to an adult and it's a fact. Those who are "trans" never fully change their sex no matter how much surgeries they make.

That's the difference.

You're gay.

I haven't had the surgery yet unfortunately. :(

That's because i'm attracted to women that were born as women and stayed as women.

there's literally nothing wrong with pedophilia. Homosexuality on the other hand is a mental disease

How does she genuinely have a good point? Explain how it makes sense, and then explain how it's correct or even remotely a good comparison.

good
and if i am happy it is because of opiates
you did mean happy, right?

Why shouldn't we be able to live as the sex that we truly are?

I understand that "math is HAAARD" for girls, so lets dummy way down and mansplain it...

Chromosomes for Dummies:
Girls/Women=xx, Boys/Men=xy

Men who like xy=Homos
Girls who like xx=Girl Homos

Any questions?

why are there so many sissy brits?

Liking dicks is gay. And if you like artificial vags there is seriously something wrong with you, because they look gross as fuck.

If you need a logical argument against that OP, just say that the girl you are dating became a woman through natural means.

good meme

You can grow out of being a child. You cannot grow out of being a gender.

its a matter of physics
not fantasy

whatever the state of the neurology of your grey and white matter, your chromosomes remain the same

That's nice, sweetie. c:

>trans

so tired of this word
its just cosplay and larping
there is male or female, no "trans" anything

Why are there so many hateful Austrians?

>the natural process of aging is comparable to mutilating your genitals and calling yourself a girl