Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
youtu.be/j17ROeStWHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why can't we all be friends??
because we're all crammed into the same territory without adequate borders

First you must poo in the loo

poo

I don't hate anyone, I just don't want everyone to come to my own home especially if some of them shot it up.

No room for white people.

I'm sorry if you can't handle the fact that I'm woke.

Until people guarantee white people a spot at the table that is respected, then they can get fucked. I'll fight for White Supremacy.

jewish ploy to divide the goyim

KILL THE FUCKING POO

calm it down bois

/thread

we could all be friends if everyone just stayed in their country and only visited other countries for tourism

i really wish we could
but thats not up to me

What if some people hate their countries and find another country better? I visited Monaco last year and I loved it, mahn. One of the best places in the worldd

Some people are fucking idiots

Because it's lazy you fuck, why not try to better your own country

This. If you are crammed into a single room with twenty strangers you are going to hate every single one of them

because the white men get no girl.

do it. poo in the loo.

What if one doesn't care about their country and cares more about their family ?

Because hate is the emotion you feel towards that which threatens the things you love.

Then stay with your family in one's country? Better the country for one's family?

But, I don't threaten anything... I try to spread happiness and love whenever I can

>all three women hugging the nigger
>the white guys are off in the background

Why don't you fuck off you filthy kike?

Don't ever think of coming to Western Europe brown boy

Ask BLM

We can be friends.

Just stay on your side of the planet and I'll stay on mine.

because they were paid to take that photo and the establishment has no idea how to embrace multiculturalism without labeling anybody who disagrees with the notion as bigots and racists.
When your whole cause boils down to name-calling, your cause is weak. That's why nobody takes sjw's seriously.
I don't disagree with the idea that picture represents, but at the end of the day, it's an idea. More of a fantasy to be honest when we consider what's happened under the banners of multiculturalism and pro immigration.
It's just a shame how most people of different ethnic groups grow up in different cultures, and bring incompatible aspects of their own culture with them into their new culture, and sjw's slander anybody who points this out under, you guessed it, the banners of multiculturalism.
We can be friends, in an idealistic society. In Melbourne, a lot of kids of different ethnic groups are brought up in western culture, therefor our principles and moral compass are completely compatible and we get along fine. Our classrooms had a diverse array of kids of all ethnic groups and I'm pretty sure at a point, my whole friendship group was literally OP's pic. Not even lying. But people have to stop pretending that cultural incompatibilities don't exist, because they do, and when people bring over these aspects of their own culture into western society, they are destroying the western society and should be dealt with by the proper authorities to ensure it doesn't happen again. Strict immigration policies should ensure what happened in Sweden doesn't happen again.
>High asf

there are half breeds and niggers fucking white women in Oz now?

COSE STUPED WIMAN BORN TO MACH MANS, 1 MAN FOR 25 WOMAN IT ENOUGHT

yes, if your mom is in oz

The Endgame - White Genocide

youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E

Seriously. All of these fags are more focused on their retarded poo memes and not on the real issue at hand. Why is everyone centered around the nigger?

>counter productive

None of you cunts would uphold your Sup Forums persona's in real life so why even bother on the internet, where nobody actually gives a single fuck about your opinion.
Oh I just remembered, it makes you feel cool and important.

Because of split allegiance. How can a feminist who spouts the shit that they do defend Islam?

> Ethnocentrism vs humanitarianism.jpg
Anyone have it?

brown boy, despite what you see on TV, white women secretly despise niggers like yourself. They're civil to you because it's easier to be nice and go under the radar than to speak what you actually think about darkies like yourself. Listen to a group of white women talk if you get the chance.

I asked a question user, I'd like an answer please.

Why is the Black guy front and center? Is he more important? The Black guy gets all the girls and the white dudes are pushed to the rear? The picture doesn't project friendship that embraces diversity and equality, It's pushing a recipe for cucks... If that's your idea of intercultural friends, no thanks!

We can be friends, but mass immigration from non European lands, and the subsequent erosion of European culture and the toll it's taking on us in many ways, is wrong and makes us enemies.

I think it is rapidly changing man. Even around my community women are working and have way more freedom than earlier. give it a coupl eof generations, society always evolves.
lol, i've lived in the eu for 3 years. try going outside once in a while

hahhaaaa ebin

try using a toilet once in awhile.

One day you will understand. India is ok though. Pakistan.. we need to have a little chat.

I don't want to be your friend r-retarded goyim

Diversity= white genocide Sanjay

>le poo meme

ebin. i tip my hat to u sir

>friends
don't touch me you filthy indian!

well i dont want more gypsies in my country so no thx

i can fap to this

Because I want my people to continue to exist and to have a united small community I can relate to, no hate but I value my people.

Because niggers stink.

>thick ugly dark monobrow with large dark shit coloured eyes

Good question, ask the dindus

It's the Jews... Stop White genocide!

youtu.be/j17ROeStWHk

Designated

Sure Achmed, can I come to Iran or South Africa and be friends too? Oh wait, that's not how either sand niggers or niggers behave.

The hate keeps us strong

Multiculturalism is the most delusional, dumbest idea I have ever witnessed.

Even amongst a "multicultural" group or friends, or a "multicultural" business or organisation, they all fucking there for the same reason as each-other: because they are similar to each other, compliment each other and share the same values and interests.

Diversity is a bad meme because nobody was ever friends with somebody who didn't have some kind of similarity or shared connection.

By design, it doesn't fucking work, and how it ever became some sort of aspiration or goal is the biggest mystery.

I almost wonder if people who push multiculturalism are simply social retards who actually never had enough meaningful relationships in their life to understand how the majority of people actually connect with each-other.

We can. With borders and sheeeeeit

>Multiculturalism is the most delusional, dumbest idea I have ever witnessed.
> they are similar to each other, compliment each other and share the same values and interests.
getting some mixed signals here buddy

because where not all white

Why can't you stay in and improve your own countries

Because they hate us.