How to make it in Hollywoos as a female director

>2003: Monster, lesbian indie baitflick
6 TV episodes of random series, one unknown tv flick
>2017: 150 $ MILLIONS capeshit
I hope it can inspires little girls all over the world

In fairness she's lobbied for a literal decade to get Wonder Woman on screen. It's a passion project for her hence why she got the gig.

There's plenty of Hollywood on this board but there's never any Bollywood. I know literally nothing about Indian cinema can anyone give us an insight?

Because Spider-Man's director is so deserving. Oh wait, he directed The Onion News Network.
What about the new Han Solo movie? Oh wait, they directed Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place.

>she's lobbied for a literal decade
how many dicks did she suck?

Damn bro, you busted out good ol Erica Campbell. Fuck you Christianity!

I remember a russian billionaire oligarch who made a fortune thanks to the collapse of the soviet union. He said he came from the country and didn't know how these toilet worked when he entered in a bar. he stood. Then he showed us his toilet that were plated with gold

*he destroyed the toilet by standing on them*

I love that hot little slut

Monster won an oscar and The Killing is better than anything Marvel as ever produced. It makes sense she got the job, she's the most talented person working on capeshit right now

> Extremely funny stuff

she wasnt very slutty 2bh
she was hot as fuck tho

>I hope it can inspires little girls all over the world

inspires little girls all over the world to destroy catholic churches?

Are you a retard? This is how Hollywood works now. They give $200 million movies to directors who have made 1 indie movie previously. It's happened a bunch of times.

why are virgins so mad at women getting anywhere?

tru

No it doesn't work like that, she made that indie film 14 years and hasn't done anything since then. It got an Oscar because it was a lesbian bait just like Moonlight did. But we all know it's garbage otherwise she would have made plenty of other flicks and proved her worth. She's been part of a marketing ploy to make women watch capeshit. Are women this easy ti manipulate? It seems so. Even Jim call them out publicly on this crap. WW is yet another Snyder capshit crap marketed to womyn. Jenkins didn't even get to choose the main actress.

>Safety Not Guaranteed (2012)
>Jurassic World (2015)
>Star Wars: Episode IX (2019)

he looks like jj abrams secret older brother

He's a jew connected to Spielberg just like JJ. Force Awakens was released on Spielberg's birthday. It's his way to say thank you for pushing my career although i'm a complete hack. It's also a fuck you George Lucas, you've been jewed

Meanwhile Punisher War Zone flopped, is panned by pussies, and it's artistic merits, break down and simplification of the character of Frank Castle, who Franked hard but the few lines he did have were about learning about reform and collateral damage, all while mixing Punisher MAX's subject matter with wackier 80s/90s Punisher in a relatively short movie are straight up mocked by supposed "comic book fans".
But it had a lot of nu-metal on the sound track so I guess it's for edgelords.

>a critically acclaimed movie that won Charles Theon an Oscar
>a well acclaimed tv series
That's already more than most Marvel directors

This is more than dick sucking. THis is full on board room gang bang in all holes

Corporate money can't be that fucking stupid