What does this picture mean?

I genuinely have no idea if this picture makes me think or not.

One is law is to uncover women while the other is religion to cover women

stupid like your post

They're support the right of women to get oppressed by their goat fucking cult.

>What doe this picture mean?
That if you wear a Burka bad shit happens to you regardless of where you are

It means Islam and western culture don't mix.

/thread

We should send our blue haired women to the middle east, and send their black haired women here.

>Virgins for sluts.

Finally someone who learns how to make a great deal like our Jewish overlords!
Bad goy ,you shouldn't trick your muslen bros like that.

It Goys like this:
>Goyim realize that modern-day-Islam is infected with extremism
>Goyim want to prevent extremist from hurting them
>Goyim are to afraid of making meaningful actions (arresting inciting preachers, making annual masque checks. dictating Islamic-schools' curriculum).
>So instead they just fuck around with their shmocks out making life harder for everybody

Either way I win Goyim, so it doesn't matter

They're saying no matter where the burka goes it's oppressed. The difference is they didn't need to go to france

It means, no matter where you are, fucking women are always making trouble.

Give the sandniggers knives, the woman some bruises and a couple of rapings and you've got a more realistic situation

Stoning women is the same as preventing them from wearing a hijab

Except the 2 guys in the right should be throwing acid in the woman's face and then her brother honor-kills her

It shows a Muslim writing...so it's fake

FTFY

right side is your family in 10 years

This. Retarded leftists can't tell the difference between a fine, and being beat half to death and raped.

It means the French are fully justified in enforcing their cultural norms as are the arabs in the middle east.

If you try to enforce your cultural norms in another land you can expect that the majority will get pissed with you. Common sense really.

Comparing fining a woman with a hijab to the honor killing of a woman who won't wear a hojab

Riiiight. Except, ostensibly these women are in a "free" Western nation and are therefore exercising freedom of choice when they put on the burkini. Keep telling yourself whatever you need to in order to justify the continuation of your patriarchal bullshit though.

On the left hey finally found her Quran and on the other side they are seeing which way would be best to start behead her.

I think it means it's a bad idea to mix the two cultures, they are incompatible with each other?

It means they have to go back

kek

It's mudslimes who don't want their women to start showing their hair, wearing make up et cetera. They don't want them to become "westernized".

It means when in Rome act like the romans

They are free to follow the rules of the nation or alternatively, fuck off.