Can we get a shitposting state/province/whateverelse thread?

Can we get a shitposting state/province/whateverelse thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cJFAMPGl84
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Rumson and little silver in "heroin"
>entire northern monmouth county in "immigrant land"

Shit map.

The entire Jersey Shore is fucking heroin. Monmouth county is irrelevant besides heroin, and working middle class republicans (from Western Monmouth county)

PA here
our whole state is a god damn shitpost
Quaker got arrested over and over so his dad gave him a fucking state, his dad had the state because the king owed him
So Will made a state and oatmeal.
We are so corrupt by the Irish and Italian mobs that during a cleanup, members of the cleanup were arrested by corrupt officers for being corrupt the wrong way
our biggest maximum security prison had a clean out because the guards were dealing stolen drugs to the inmates
The suburbs are rich and white, the cities are poor and black, the farm land (98% of the state) is mexican/white and inbred
Yet all the farm girls are hot as hell
Just.
Fuckin PA. Pennsyltucky

I always liked this one. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

I'm in NJ and you have no idea what you're talking about. Central Jersey is filled completely with minorities and college students

amazing

This . im arab and i live between central jersey and north jersey and its not that white . there are alot of chinese and indians here .

central isn't real. Theres north, south, and Nu-Philly
i will personally annex cherry hill

Stone Harbor, Cape May, and Avalon got some money, though. They're just surrounded by shit.

There is nothing wrong with PA

You definitely aren't from New Jersey lol

t. long beach island

nothing wrong
it's just shenanigans
i lived in north philly for 3 years. its crazy

Hey nj bros is there any actually conservative radio to listen here . npr is liberal Washington dc shills ,bloomberg doesnt even try to hide its liberal bias and 101.5 is getting more liberal these days .

Ghetto in the woods is so fucking accurate

At least do it right and get the extra flags for Sup Forums browser plugin.

970AM

if you're in north jersey

On the topic of Pennsylvania:

>A historically Blue state

Makes one rage.

Best state coming through niggers.

WHO POINT PLEASANT HERE

770 is really all there and thats Savage and Levin.

but the blacks are LOVING trump. Like I saw a dude pull a knife on another black guy for supporting hillary
love these n-words

This is the breakdown of Connecticut

Checked as fuck. Here's our last election results. If it's not blue it's garbage

That maps dumb no wonder Aaron hernandez killed all those guys there

Yah, of course the most famous football player from CT had to go and kill some guy

Here's my guide to old Blighty

I never understood Northern Ireland,

Does the rest of the UK want a part of Ireland or does part of Ireland want to not be Ireland?

I thought Irish and English hate each other

>Does the rest of the UK want a part of Ireland or does part of Ireland want to not be Ireland?

We wanted all of Ireland which is why we colonised it in the first place

But yes, essentially Northern Ireland wants to be British, loyal to the Queen, but southern Ireland doesn't. The division is mainly religious - protestants in the north, and catholics in the south.

Fighting over Ireland happened for many many years. "The Troubles" were during the '70s and '80s when catholic Irish Republicans violently fought for independence. They only really ended with the Good Friday Agreement in 1998.

Relations are much more peaceful now. But it's still rightful British clay in my mind.

>Canadians and Philly trash
>used to go to Cape May for vacation with my Aunt who lives in Philly
>I'm half Canadian

Woah....

Wait sorry. Ireland got independence in 1922. But fighting still continued throughout the 20th century because the Irish are backwards potato monkeys.

>black people wearin levi's
>sad black people

Holy kek

>implying they didn't keep fighting for civil rights

I grew up in the Spoiled Italians section. So true.

Apparently I'm a redneck.

checked.

DELET THIS

And that map is wrong. I will update it though.

>Waterloo
>white

Texas is very multicultural

What are you talking about

Old people live everywhere in Florida

other than that pretty accurate

Are you from Aberdeen lad?

My dad is from there. And my dad's dad. I think there were there for generations.

I'm English though, but I think I will have to go up there at some point to see where my dad came from. He moved to England when he was 8. I've never been to Scotland at all 2bh

*they were there

Change "old people" to "Alabama" and that'd be about right. Of course some consider southern Alabama to be simply an extension of Florida.

Add a yellow circle over Brazos Valley, tons of ranches around here, and rich people.

You guys got all the good coastline, everyone from CT goes to the RI beaches

Any beaches on the long island sound are crap, no waves

Yeah, I live in Aberdeen. But around where the city ends.

tfw live in a "tough white neighborhood"

>Tfw lived in both black areas and a red throughout my life as working class.

I had no idea how hispanic Providence is. Was there a few weeks ago, I might as well have been in Puerto Rico or some shit

I might be wrong but this is what it feels like

this is the official map of Iowa, every other one is wrong

Needs to include waaaaay more Indians. Central and parts of North Jersey are literally infested with poos. FFS, I think i actually would prefer niggers than Indians simply because niggers stay in their shitty ghettos. In NJ, Indians invade and infest white suburbia until they take total control. Just Google Iselin (def) and parts of Parsippany (I think).

Also, tons of Mexicans in the Brunswick area south and west of Rutgers. NJ is about to be a lost cause...swallowed by the demon of multiculturalism, open borders, and White genocide.

holy shit
i just realized that pennsylvania has a clinton county
and its a red county

>marshalltown
>in best

Just no.

Also all those shit areas in the green and blue.

Just delete this.

Congrats on the new provincial gov.

I have no idea why they kept fighting lad, I don't really give a fuck about potato niggers

Orange County, California, USA
Is the shitposting capital of the solar system.

We patriots who do post from here do so from morning to evening and all of the times in between. We heroes who were first to point out the shills and indeed too we were there right by your side on all the cyber space realms that ever mattered. Video games we played together became memories we lived together. My brothers and sisters, we lead the solar system from this humble Orange County with grace, love, and wisdom. Our greatest power is our unity and here online were truly are one. Be blessed my people.

southeast "literally who" detected. how does it feel being powerless in congressional elections?

literally who county

Nice. Is it a good part of the world? Apart from the shit parts of the city you pointed out

Also does it feel quite isolated? Seems like it's pretty far away from everything up there

I live near Iowa falls, your map is just completely retarded and looks like it was made by someone who doesn't even live in Iowa.

i've traveled the state pretty thoroughly. i've even driven a 1936 John Deere B in the Great Iowa Tractor Ride.

Ignoring the shit parts of the city, It's pretty comfy.
Granite city has a kind of Japanese cities type of comfy.

I'll try and get some pics.

nice get CIA

I knew a girl from Preston. She was fit. Tried fucking her but she was having none of it. So we just sorta got naked and made out instead. It was fucking weird.

That was before I lost my v-card though so yeah I wasn't assertive enough at that point. My fault really. Damn she was hot though and she had great tits.

Yeah but when you live in Scotland of all places, being isolated is the best possible outcome. I'd rather not live near city liberal trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=9cJFAMPGl84

Will confirm, Jersey City, Newark, Union City are all spic havens/arab/nigger .

Actually I say we got naked, she got naked. Yeah this was before I lost my v-card (but I actually lost it only a few days later to a different chick)

Teenage experiences 2bh

Anyone got a Michigan or Detroit map? I'm in the Detroit Metro Area, and can only point out a few areas infested with Iraqi Christians.

To be honest, Blackpool is alright in the summer. They need a fucking UKIP council though ASAP.

If I remember the stats. Aberdeen is 90% white.

I just went through a buzzfeed article for the rest of these images.

And may I just add in this Scottish independence rally, the EU flag and SNP logo was flown alongside the Scottish one.

JUST NUKE GLASGOW.

>Hoboken as Hipster County
pretty much,
>Houses are expensive
>a bunch of frat people
>Generation X'ers who think buying waterfront property near river that smells like death is a smart choice.
at least the expensive housing drives all the minorities away

Nuke the major cities and the SNP propaganda machine is kill and we would be 99.9% white again.

I don't see any downsides of lowering our population down to previous levels in this way.

I've traveled the state pretty thoroughly as well. You must not have paid much attention.

>coucil bluffs
>poor whites
>implying not spics and niggers

>marshalltown
>wholesome farm country
>town is completely overrun with spics

>ames
>implying not all asians

>Ottumwa, Grinnell, Coralville in "who lives here?"

Not a real Iowan detected.

Nice. Yeah at some point in my life I will probably go up there to see where my dad's family came from. My aunt is probably the most connected to her Scottish roots, although ironically she lives in Wales now. But she's always passionately celebrated Hogmanay, things like that.

Whereas my dad is a ball-less cuck who won't even support Scotland in the rugby because, as i say, he's a cuck. I don't understand him 2bh. Especially since my mum's family is Welsh and they're all passionate Wales supporters

How did you vote, yes or no?

Personally I want Scotland to be part of the UK, but I think all of us should show our national pride and I'm glad Scots did that, so I fully understood why people got behind the yes campaign

That's why I can't understand English people who get mad at Andy Murray for support yes, he's just being a patriot, and he didn't want to listen to the scaremongering. All the power to him.

Holy shit this map is so true
Well-to-do Conservative reporting in

>tfw you live in civilization

Ayo where dat upstate empire state map

But not all 'yes' supporters were lefty SNP scum were they? Surely it was red-blooded Scots too right? Like those bikers in the vid

Surely they only support the SNP because they hate the idea of being ruled by a London metropolitan elite? Which I can totally understand, because many people in England feel the same way

I doubt they are supporting the SNP because they support socially left-wing ideas, like the marxist student cucks do

I'm just more of a NE and Central IA kind of guy. Ames is actually pretty nice compared to the actually non-white parts of Iowa. You see chinks here and there but it's nothing compared to...say...Cedar Rapids (where I live now)

don't be too mad mate, my high school was in the same conference as Iowa Falls so we probably have more in common than you'd think

>rightful British clay

desu I'd be happy enough to ceramicise it

Tbh I would of been fine laying the Union to rest, we had a good run if it weren't for the leftwing commie nuts who have snuck into the party that was known as the Tartan Tories (SNP). Plus the oil is gone so independence is dead and I am full support of the union again since I became more nationalist.

For that matter Scotland could do with warming up as well.

I used to live in Cedar Rapids like in 2011 and they were bussing in niggers from Chicago every day.

And I live near Iowa falls now but I went to school in Marshalltown. Half the highschool was illegals.

>Like those bikers in the vid
We would call those guys the working class "Och I don't give a rats arse about politics" voters.
Just whatever seems more Scottish is the choice for them.

The tampa area needs to be expanded to the left

Also st Petersburg is in danger of becoming a new Austin

Old people are all over

Needs more jews around boca, palm beach

Also Brazilians in broward

The animals that can kill you circle is actually anywhere outside of the civilization markers

You guys are an endangered species

Split off or die

most of north jersey near the ny border is heroin, white trash and italians