"Palestine" BTFO'd how will they ever recover?

Im so sick and tired of this "Palestine" meme. Why do Muslims care so much? Palestine is a roman name given to kanaan, the original name of the region. The Quran doesnt mention "palestine" or "al-quds" or "jerusalem" not even once.....Also, tbqh Israel could wipe out the Palestinians in a few days if they really wanted to. "Palestinians" should be happy they are allowed to live in West Bank and Gaza.

>inb4 Zionists bomb and starve muh gaza!

No, Israeli soldiers literally dragged out Jews from their homes and handed over gaza to "palestinians" in 2005. Instead of respecting the peace offering, in typical ay-rab fashion, "palestinians" turned gaza into a breeding ground for terror and firing rockets at Israel. Dont fire rockets, dont get bombed

Why do Americans care so much about Israel is the real question...

This.

There is no such thing as a Palestinian. A made up people.

this. 2nd

Because Shlomo, Arabs lived in Palestine for thousands of years and modern kikes are Khazars .

Plus Israel tries to subjugate the white world and lead to an influx of mudslimes invading Europe. An Arab state in Palestine is much better for the world than the Jews running it that simple.

>The Quran doesnt mention "palestine" or "al-quds" or "jerusalem" not even once

So there was never a Jerusalem either?

>should be happy they are allowed to live

go fuck yourself

>sage

It's the only country that has survived US intervention to create an autonomous state in the ME that hasn't dissolved into a genocidal islamist regime that wants the entire western world eradicated. So it's like a woman pathologically loving a child she had after a dozen miscarriages.

no, you idiot. I meant Muslims have no claim to jerusalem other than one vague verse that claims muhammad went to "blessed al-aqsa" (btw no mention of palestine and al-aqsa wasnt even built yet at the time, "al masjid al-aqsa" referred to in the quran literally translates into the "farthest mosque" and could literally be anywhere in the world, this one built in Jerusalem was built decades after mohammed's death)

Okay what about Israeli crimes committed against the American public?

Because it's the only democracy in the middle East at the moment. Also Willing to have trade partners that conform to the set religion. It's not much but it's a big deal. It's used as a symbol to other middle easterners that they should convert from religious totalitarianism to democracy if they want to be successful.

I don't like the idea of Israel, but I don't understand why Muslims across the world hate it quite as much as they do.

Muslims claim it's because of the treatment of Palestinians, but they offer very little to help Palestinians out in terms of accepting refugees or humanitarian aid (they'd rather just supply them with arms which just worsens their situation); yet Muslims from Morocco all the way to Indonesia go apeshit over any mention of Israel.

>Palestine is a roman name given
Shlomo you're not even trying

>muslims
>giving arms to palestinians

topkek, theyre too cowardly to do that. literally only Iran and Assad have had the balls to give "palestinians" weapons, Arab countries governments are openly in cahoots with Israel. its only the common muslims that hate israel

what does this map even mean? are you trying to make a point?

burger education

wut?

I just have to ask, what about the Phillistines, they were certainly in Gaza, and other regions as well (Lavant). They are Old Test peoples.

Trying to fulfill Biblical prophecy by reestablishing Israel and bringing about the end of the world so Jesus comes back.

Triggered dunecoons.

Time to get out, kike.

>Mountain jew

I have no problem with this post...

muzzies are an infection in palestine

Never mind the endless backstabbing they've done

>topkek, theyre too cowardly to do that. literally only Iran and Assad have had the balls to give "palestinians" weapons, Arab countries governments are openly in cahoots with Israel. its only the common muslims that hate israel
Not only that but didn't the palestinians then side with sunni rebels in Syria going against Syria, Iran and hezbollah? They had various conflicts with other arab countries as well. I don't understand why they are so fixated. Especially the shias, sunni militants are after them non-stop but have to focus on palestinians first apparently.