Why doesn't everyone have 10 kids or so? I dream of having 10 children or even more to become a modern-day Genghis Khan...

Why doesn't everyone have 10 kids or so? I dream of having 10 children or even more to become a modern-day Genghis Khan, it really isn't that expensive to provide for kids. There are rural poor as fuck families where the parents have 8 kids and they do fine

Attached: 1200px-FamiliaOjeda.jpg (1200x800, 284K)

Let's see. Food is 10 euro a day. That will be 3000 euro on food per month please.
10 kids want to study. That will be 22000 euro please.
10 kids need at least 5 rooms. So you need 6 rooms in your house. That will be 700000 euro please.

Insurance is mandatory. A cheap insurance is 75 euro a month. That will be 750 euro a month please. 3 need to go to the dentist. That will be 1000 euro extra please.

fuck this shit. kick little fuckers out when they turn 6yo to find some job and support their glorious parents

>it's a kebabs can't stop breeding like rats episode

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (500x478, 114K)

You don't need to spend 100 euro every day for each child, you can spend 30 euro or even 20 and feed the whole family if you can cook well
All the kids won't be born at the same time there will most likely be 1 year between the birth of every child, you can get your oldest kids to do some part-time work and help out with the expenses. And not all of the kids will want to do an expensive degree
As for 5 rooms, 10 kids definitely don't need 5 rooms, you can fit 8 people in one room if it's a large L-shaped one

>you can get your oldest kids to do some part-time work and help out with the expenses
Working under 13 years old is illegal. And then they can only work a few hours.
>And not all of the kids will want to do an expensive degree
You can't do anything here without a degree.

still if you earn 100k euro per year and maybe if your wife works too then you can easily afford this

Even a 15 year old can't work for more than 2 hours a day. And can't do industrial work or behind a counter and so on.

>Why doesn't everyone have 10 kids or so?
Why overpopulate the world which is already overpopulated as fuck (thanks to chinks and pajeets) and running out of resources? Stop reproducing like crazy you ignorant fucks.

Attached: 1500787713586.gif (446x384, 46K)

We live in the Netherlands, buddy, you can loan money from the government at a 0% interest rate and pay it back later, and if you can't pay it back it's forgiven. No need for your parents to pay your college tuition, that's childish shit.

lol
>10 years later the Netherlands has a population of 170 million

I don't want ot produce garbage

It costs too much, it takes too much work. Women in the civilised world need to work too.

The civilised nations simply reached a point where they can't afford to breed like rats and still maintain their modern civilised status.

you say this as if I could find a female that'd touch me

I'd touch you. And I'm a female (male).

People had ten kids hundreds of years ago but since most of them died in childhood, the actual effective fertility rate was something close to the modern level.

I will not reproduce in gulag.

Because it's immoral to bring more people to suffer in this world.

Why the fuck would you want 10 annoying kids that you have to cater to at all time? do you have absolutely no life or ambitions?

For the love of god please stop overpopulating this planet you damn pajeets

Attached: 1516717972940.jpg (412x351, 21K)

Needing to deal with 10 children on a regular basis seems like a nightmare, I'd rather kill myself

Why would I have 10 kids if I can have two and have the ability to actually dedicate enough time to both of them to ensure proper moral upbringing.

Having 10 kids fucking sucks period.

It's possible to work and dedicate time to a large family if you have a well-paying job, and besides my wife will stay at home and my old parents will be bored so they can take care of my kids

2 is hardly any kids, I want to leave a mark on this world and become influential. Think of how much money will flow into the family if all 10 kids become doctors in the US, that's $1million per year; with that kind of money you can start bringing about change, lift your poor family members out of poverty, develop your country, etc.

>Think of how much money will flow into the family if all 10 kids become doctors in the US
And how the fuck would a poorfag be able to afford it your moron? Have two kids and maybe they will be able to get educated, get a good job and help you out. Have ten kids and they will remain as poor as you were.

Some people are low T faggot etc...
Only a few men are high fertility.

Why do people in poor shitholes really wanna have many children when they don't earn enough to raise them?

just give up. people in 3rd world shitholes will never be able to understand how important it is to go to university and obtain a degree cos they can just get by without one even though their life is likely to be pretty miserable compared to ours

So many babies won't die in the first world

This. Goddamn I hate pakis so fucking much

I don't want to leave my DNA in future generations.

Scholarships, and anyway university in Europe is cheap if you go to places like Bulgaria
It really is not that expensive to raise them, in a place like the US where even a teacher can earn well it's very much possible
I'm literally in university now, you need a degree for a decent job here
Babies don't die here either

And for the reason why: It's cool, helps your family move up in the world quickly, it's impressive.
If your friend told you he had 10 kids you would be pretty impressed

>It's possible to work and dedicate time to a large family if you have a well-paying job, and besides my wife will stay at home and my old parents will be bored so they can take care of my kids

>in the """western world""" this is impossible, and a stay at home mom is shameful in 2018.
If a patriarchal family survives on one salary and high cost of living kudos to them.

>2 is hardly any kids, I want to leave a mark on this world and become influential. Think of how much money will flow into the family if all 10 kids become doctors in the US, that's $1million per year;

>And how much of them have a college debt to payoff?
>How much mortgage?
>Have their own kids, own family and their own problems
I mean i understand if you lived in a time where there are no pensions or bad ones to help you out, but i don't think in our lifetime it's possible.

>with that kind of money you can start bringing about change, lift your poor family members out of poverty, develop your country, etc.

>lift your poor family members out of poverty.

only if they are willing to do so.

>develop your country

to some extent but mostly it needs to be the politicians whom should think of development, you can look at India or Pakistan why aren't they superpowers with that population growth.

>and anyway university in Europe is cheap if you go to places like Bulgaria
So you can have the choice of being able to afford the shittiest university for 10 people or a good university for 2 people. Which one brings you the most chances of lifting your stupid ass out of poverty?

Attached: globaltfrs.jpg (829x603, 94K)

Because having 10 kids is a shitty life for you and your 10 kids.

They are living siege weapons.

You can send them to a good uni if you can score a scholarship
It's all about hard work, nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it it's just that most people are lazy and take the easy way out

The key to making this work is the extended family; the fact is that everyone does not need their own house, living with parents/grandparents is economical and helps everyone give each other support

Have you seen the pics of poor families with tons of kids? They are usually quite happy

>If your friend told you he had 10 kids you would be pretty impressed
i'm gonna be just like “okay”

Attached: ac277-2.jpg (772x808, 514K)

>It's all about hard work, nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it it's just that most people are lazy and take the easy way out
Why aren't all 3rd world shitholes with 10 kids for every parent doctors then? Surely they work hard?

Has it ever occured to you that a poor family with it's limited resources and limited time to actually spend with their children actually has a chance to provide necessary moral and ethical uprbinging to lay foundation required to be successful IF the number of children is limited?

Europeans (even the poor ones like Poles) are much more successful poeple with their low birthrates than pakistan with it's high birth rate.

We don't work hard, most people spend their free time eating or sleeping or just shooting the shit with friends. It all depends on the work ethic of the father and how educated he is

Because only a retard would have 10 kids when they make 40K per year in any significantly populated 1st world area