Reminder that korea and japan aren't actually hostile towards each other...

reminder that korea and japan aren't actually hostile towards each other, and everything you have seen online or irl is a lie. korea and japan have been strong friends for centuries. koreans and japanese do not want others to know because their eternal friendship is so sacred. I speak this truth while putting my own safety at stake. please spread the word.

If you two united you would be the strongest power on earth, technologically, racially, economically, culturally, and perhaps militarily.. But that's really none of my bussiness..

Shhh, you're not supposed to tell them until the chosen time commences.

Bumping for giant robot armies and dirty panty vending machines.

I for one welcome our new overlords from the East Asian Co-Prosperity sphere and hope that they will, in their glory, bestow us with obedient animatronic waifus and pocky sticks.

I've had several South Korean guy friends, fucked a South Korean girl, and generally have a favorable opinion of the people. Still, the fact that they're too pussy to do anything about the North is pretty pathetic.

I went to Japan and saw a massive protest in the streets of Tokyo because a TV channel showed a Korean drama. I was actually eating in a Korean restaurant and it was a bit awkward when one of the protestors gave me a brochure and the Korean staff asked me what the protest was about.

>two people took a photo next to each other

wtf I hate asia now

Everyone knows it already. Even your flags are similar.

That gaijin hunter trash.

China would shit bricks if it happened.

Why does Korea always have the best Engrish lol

moron. It's not that they're too pussy to do anything about it, it's that they don't want the responsibility of spending trillions modernising the north after reunification. S. Korea has a bigger vested interest in keeping the north going than China

Not even posting the best one. It's all just good bantz.

Not just that but best Korea is also a buffer zone against China. Better a crazy stupid neighbour than a crazy crafty one.

L O L
O
L

>learn math 1 and 1 bomb is end of war

wtf

It looks sad to keep having the North trying to bully one of the world's richest countries. They should knock out the old school assholes in charge and set up an interim government. In 25 years there'd be another "Miracle on the Han River" (Miracle Under Heaven's Lake?").

>still buys into media propaganda

There's still some bad blood that exists between Korea and Japan, my understanding is that Japan did not handle occupying Korea with the utmost civility. Comfort women (brothels), forced internment, and forced labour being the larger reasons behind such animosity. WWII wasn't even the first time Japan tried taking Korea. They had excursions back in the 16th century if memory serves me correctly. France and Britain have similar disregard for comparable reasons.

Ask any Korean over 50 what they think about Japan. Go visit the war museum in Seoul, they have many displays showing what the Japanese did to the Koreans pre-WWII. The two countries still go at it in politics and geography.

I lived in Korea for 5 years. OP is full of shit.

>media propaganda

> Korean man, japanese women.

It will trigger the Japan for sure.

Chon are dogs and have no history of their own. They are literally the we wuz of the asian world.

Koreans eat dogs, their women are plastic, they have cancer because of being so close to China's pollution, they have 50% of their population in capital city next to North Korea and will all die eventually, and they are also infected with feminism

Here's hoping glorious Nippon doesn't make friends with Koreans or else they will be infected by the Jews

Hey Japan,

Korea said you sucked

If that was true then why are you guys still fighting over islands

That Japanese girl is about to get KIMCHIED.

Ready for round 2, Kim?

You're the same of course you are friends

ready when you are.

JJOKBARI

You're saying that because China is steamrolling you both

top kek

Lel, you can't even handle a fat goof to the north armed with cold war era weaponry, manned by half-starved peasants.