Apparently all over the world are coming videos like these. What is this project?

Apparently all over the world are coming videos like these. What is this project?
Does it has a connection with the Blue Beam Project? Is it a super secret military missile test. You decide!

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq3mGY6GP00

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWvrGIgGnRY
youtu.be/H9Pv5_CLw5c
youtube.com/watch?v=c8otnFFfALc
sciencealert.com/the-us-air-force-plans-to-plasma-bomb-the-skies-to-improve-global-radio-reception
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum
youtube.com/watch?v=VbcCUHIiw9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAARP or an ICBM?

HAARP most likely.

I've seen these too. Don't know what to make of them yet.

Its just a missile test.

Vandenberg afb does these occasionally, and occasionally you can witness them.

It's a rift.

About a month ago I saw a very small but bright light in the midday sky. Was further away than this one and no tail on it.
Not sure if similar phenomenon.

High altitude rockets. Icbm or shuttle type shit. When you can see the blue streaks that means it's over the planetary shadow and now in the sunlight.

/thread

Nice try C.I.A.

Space vaginas

do you even know what haarp is?

>youtube.com/watch?v=tWvrGIgGnRY

KYS

fuck off fbi

Tin foil hats, the thread.

i wish, that would probably pay well

see

Hey, SEP 19 they'll be launching another one in the evening.

Should be a nice show.

It is HAARP.

Have you heard HAARP noises recently?

>its another roachpost episode

Being this naive,

youtu.be/H9Pv5_CLw5c

now that i can not explain, but there must be a reasonable explanation for it, no need to get all tinfoil.

>Does it has a connection with the Blue Beam Project?

that would actually be my guess.

hollywood and the media has been promoting "alien contact" bullshit in full force for a while now

HAARP missile.

there's a much more convincing argument that those strange sounds are actually due to underground tunneling.

Why must there be a reasonable explanation?

>tinfoil

next you'll reobably say chemtrails are not real and usa didn't go to the moon?

youtube.com/watch?v=c8otnFFfALc

HAARP is directed to tectonic plates to create earth quakes

It's space travel at multiple times c -- wormholes.
I'm not even trolling.

how do you explain the flashes of light, rain, darkness and typically "peculiar" cloud formations that accompany those strange sound videos?

well, i know that is the conjecture, at least, and i certainly don't trust all the official justifications for HAARP's existence/purpose, but i think the tunneling is a more likely explanation.

seems logical to be explained now doesn't it?
speculating isn't doing anything to explain it.

give me some examples. and remember, the fact that multiple phenomenon occur simultaneously does not necessarily mean the have common causation

How does tunneling explain flashes of light, unusual cloud activity, etc?

Ultrasonic missiles

Russia and China are also developing missiles like these

>Ultrasonic missiles

No way missiles can be ultrasonic.

see post directly above yours

Have you ever seen a portal?

i think he may have meant "hypersonic," and those certainly do exist

ANYONE IN LOUISIANA CAN TELL YOU THAT HAARP IS GOING MAX HAM ON ALL WEATHER AND NATURAL PHENOMENON. For some reason or another the clouds here have looked, well, strange would be a good word. Weather systems seem to form at random, and hit like a ton of bricks, on a day where there was a zero percent chance of rain. There have been tornadoes in a state where that is rare as shit, and we are getting spring weather in mid-late summer. Now, why the fuck are they targeting Louisiana

maybe because oil was a necessary ingredient, and they already added that

They're testing nukes for the upcoming nuclear war

Might be this?

sciencealert.com/the-us-air-force-plans-to-plasma-bomb-the-skies-to-improve-global-radio-reception

Sorry, I translated it from French
I meant

Ingredient to what? The weather modification? I don't see how that could be the case.

It's nothing goy, go back to sleep.

Source? That's my birthday, it'd be pretty cool to watch with a bottle of champagne and the family.

Looks like a rocket launch at a time where the trail of the rocket is lighted by the sun, but the earth is not from the perspective of the viewer. Same effect when that spiral "ufo" thing happened in norway.

TL;DR: ICBM Launch / Test

I will only post this once. I suggest someone screen so this post, as you won't read this again.

If you recall the trumpeting sound that was recorded around the world, you will find this to be of some interest.

These sounds were attempts to alter human behavior on a large scale.

Prior to testing on large populated regions/ areas, testing was permitted and designed to test animal reactions.

General wild animal testing had mixed results. However progress was made.

Some people who work in wilderness areas encounters these first tests.

Testing on towns and cities followed, with the intent of studying if specific frequencies, sounds etc would be effective in behavior manipulation.

Tracked effects for concluding review (time frame of analysis varied depending on data available/ population size) Crime rate analysis, general behavior, economic effects, movement, speech patterns, emotional response.

Imagine being able to cause an entire population to become submissive. To disrupt sleeping patterns and cause lethargy.

Imagine increasing the will of a populace to spend their currency. Cause or alleviate depressive emotions.

Heighten or lower crime rates. Cause aggression or pacificity.

You wonder why people are happily walking towards their collective doom, gladly wearing their own personal blinders?

It's probably not a mentally healthy road to go down, but zbigniew berzinski talked about that quite a bit.

>hyperglide

>trololol at 6 minutes

kek you are a retard.

half of this are pretty much fake.

So this light effect is them testing the visual part of it?

so Blue Beam is real and in full effect?

I still cant comprehend how can they apply it directly to the masses.

It's too obvious everyone has seen these effects before in movies. If it happens in real life now everyone will think the sounds and holograms are artificial, not supernatural

Could we have one day where you /x/ faggots don't come on Sup Forums ranting about weather dominators and earthquake machines and free energy and scalar rays and all your other dumb tinfoil crap?

OP's pic is a missile.
HAARP studies auroral physics and space weather.
Tesla was a pigeon-fucker who made one or two legit contributions to science.
"Chemtrails" are just condensed water and exhaust vapor.
Muslims did 9/11 with planes, but the Jews let it happen.

The end.

There is no end to anything, you poor soul.

Coincidentally, your ID name is as brown as a dark smelly shit

>at 6 minutes

Someone really spent 6mins

Your post number ends in 120

Coincidentally, the last relevant thing your country did was lose a war to my country 120 years ago.

You're the Guinea pig of US states. Nothing of value will be lost if they fucked up

probably a rocket re-entry

youre a fucking idiot if you dont think that video is fake.
half the sounds came straight out of War of The Worlds
that being said. i've experienced "the hum" here in the appalachians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum

>"Chemtrails" are just condensed water and exhaust vapor.

Why are you so intent on spreading misinformation?

Here's a vid from the CIA proving you both wrong and retarded. youtube.com/watch?v=VbcCUHIiw9I

Piss off.

Ive decided is the little prince catching a shooting star.

But seriously though, this is what a rocket looks like from states away.

I'm in south jersey and witnessed a Soace X launch from Virginia. I originally thought it was one of these things but I found that the launch time was the same as when I witnessed it

Blue beam

Notice how the daytime sky is whiter than you remember it, hazier?

The government uses Chen trails to create a film in the atmosphere. The purpose is to project in holographic form an artificial exterior threat, most likely an alien invasion or a second coming of Christ.

The alien invasion will be a call for the world to unite in to a one world government to defeat the exterior threat. Vast destruction will take place in the major population centers, but in the end we will be "victorious"

However recently it seems that an exterior threat is no longer needed. As Islam will be the threat that will unite the world governments

niggers

just kill yourself please.