I was a complete slut and it's your fault I killed myself

>I was a complete slut and it's your fault I killed myself

Why is this garbage so popular?

Because in our society women can't do anything wrong.

Post mermaid hair copy pasta pls

Because viral marketing. Do you really think people kill themselves because of some shit TV series?

Because this is how women are, user, they'll do anything for attention. It also appeals to the tumblr morons. Losers who are generally disliked by everyone, so they have this fucked up fantasy about killing themselves and then everyone will love them.

well, all characters are some kinda assholes, like in real life. Don't understand why she didn't blame herself, like normal human being would. It's obvious she fucked up badly

because that's what teenage girls are like

Women can't do anything so much that they can't even do anything wrong.

Those are some lewd lips.

Wasn't she raped or something I haven't seen the show but saw posts about it on here and that's seems like it wouldn't be her fault

she didn't say no

>that's seems like it wouldn't be her fault

She got raped but she pretty much let it happen. She also saw her friend get raped and didn't do shit.

Bitch deserved to die

>She got raped but she pretty much let it happen.
So it wasn't rape.

>She got raped but she pretty much let it happen. She also saw her friend get raped and didn't do shit.

Sounds hot. Maybe rape was her fetish.

>Maybe rape was her fetish.

Fun fact: a lot of women have rape fantasies

no, if they are against abortion or generally conservative they are bad. Same thing with black people: if they arent liberal then they are hated by the media just as much as a conservative man is

remind me of some french movie i watched
>girl student struggle to pay bills
>post slut add on internet
>start to fuck for money with old guys
>her 1st old daddy is now regular
>tell her she is into bdsm and shit
>she dont like it do not want
>see money ok i will do it
>tie her and literally rape her with dildo
>she mad still take money
>call her again after rape
>she go LoL
>take her to some sex club and literally take her to dungeon room where 2 other old fuck w8
>they do god know what to her
>she mad again still take the money
>move another town get job change her life
>guy call again she go back even tho she dont need money that bad anymore literally go to be a sex toy for old pervert
>movie was muh hard life as a slut worker i go abuse
>tho she literally went back every time and secretly enjoy being a slut
>her parents where like few kilometers from there so basically she could go live with them till find job and not whore herself to 50+ y old farts

W O M U N L O G I C

Nah they hate people yelling at vulnerable women instead of calmly trying to change their mind and promising to help support them.

Im pretty sure I saw that movie too. No idea what it was called, but I think she just goes to college at the end or something. I'll never understand women

never watch it
will do if the rape scene is hot tho?
so is it good?

>her parents where like few kilometers from there so basically she could go live with them till find job and not whore herself to 50+ y old farts
SHE HATES HER DADDY!
t. have not seen the film

Women maintain the mentality of children throughout their life. It's confusing because they look more mature, but if you look at their behaviors in a vacuum, it becomes evident.

If you allow a child to control what they have for dinner, they will eat candy until they die of diabetes.

If you allow women autonomy without supervision, they will fuck drug dealers until they die from 7 abortions.

if it was NA where parents dont give a fuck about you after 18 sure but this was EU where parents care for they kids and kids take care for the parents at old age

>this guy know whats up

you will be surprised what woman will do sexually is she was guarantee no one will find out about her lewd shit

It's pretty hot yeah.

>you will be surprised what man will do sexually is he was guarantee no one will find out about his lewd shit

Please find the name of the movie please.

you're mum's biopic, lol!

I am a mum's biopic? What?