Homer has brown hair

>Homer has brown hair
>Marge has blue hair
>kids have yellow hair

What did they mean by this?

Friendly reminder Hitler hated Slavs and you should ignore Vlassovite propaganda

What color is Sneed's hair ?

Light hair is a recessive gene

Neither of my parents are blonde, but I was born blonde and had light hair until I was a teenager (my hair is much darker brown now I'm in my mid-20s). My younger brother is still blonde at 18.

Blond.

>Neither of my parents are blonde
Sounds like your real dad might be

this

Two dark haired people can't have a light haired child. Your "dad" is a cuck.

SNEEDED

She had blue hair as a kid too

Two dark haired people can't have a light haired child. The man who supposedly seeded you is a chuck.

>kids can't dye their hair

Looks like you two have another daddy.

>Kids have yellow hair

They do?
I thought they just had deformed monster heads or something...

Marge is blonde she dyes her hair

if krusty was originally going to be homer in disguise and marge was originally a rabbit. Does that make bart a jew rabbit?

>Sneed
Formerly Chuck's

Marge is brunette you stupid fuck.

Even if they themselves have dark hair; so long as both parents have the recessive gene for light hair, there's a 1 in 4 chance that their child will have light hair

Marge and Homer both carry the recessive gene for yellow hair

Homer says "she's been grey as a mule since she was 17" which strongly implies she dyes her natural colour

I'd like to think that, but Abe had brown hair too and mother Simpson had even darker hair. Marge's parents both had blue hair, I believe

It's common for blond haired kids to grow up and have light brown hair

But we know all three will grow up retaining their yellow hair.

Formerly Cuck's

retard

>hair
That's not hair on Bart, Lisa, & Maggie; it's the shape of their heads. They have spiky protuberances on their skulls

is that hair or their head?