Reality exists outside your basement. This is what it looks like. Look hard at it...

Reality exists outside your basement. This is what it looks like. Look hard at it, because that's your future if you don't have the balls to fix things. There's probably how hundreds of faggots posting here go out each year, but none of them decide to livestream it for the other faggots to get traumatized by. LOOK FUCKING CLOSELY. It's your fate too, if you don't change who you are inside.

Attached: file.png (1599x893, 1023K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/260170446
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_shotgun
academy.com/shop/pdp/kel-tec-ksg-12-gauge-shotgun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*dabs*

I still dont have a gun
>americans can buy guns at 18 but not beer

I've seen this webm but I have no idea who he is, anyone mind giving me a quick bogdanoff?

I'm too poor for a basement and too poor for a gun. Also nobody here gets traumatized by the livestream suicides, they're sick fucks who enjoy it.

/r9k/ nerd an heros for people on livestream.
vimeo.com/260170446

imagine raising a kid for years and loving them so much and taking them on vacations and getting them presents for christmas just to one day find them on the ground with their brains blown out because a nepalese bowl crafting forum told him to do it

Attached: 1504146334702.png (760x758, 263K)

Going through his reddit history reddit com/user/shuaiby and just confirmed nothing of value has been lost

The internet can make people go crazy. Normies have still not learned this.

Imagine being born and then dying.

Nah he was a gay muslim with strict parents, that's why he did it IIRC

> It's your fate too
Nope.

Attached: JXhJG1L[2].jpg (506x543, 126K)

What a hero. Not many people have the courage to leave this degenerate and meaningless earth by force.

Attached: Yukio_Mishima.jpg (600x677, 124K)

>It's your fate too
But I don't post on /r9k/

All muslims should do this desu

Attached: 1506603690508.gif (400x225, 922K)

I don't live in America so I don't have a fucking automatic shotgun to blow my brains out.

Anime failed him

Attached: mis.png (839x182, 10K)

>Automatic shotgun

This why people think Portuguese came from Brazil

Let's be honest, he had absolutely no reason to kill himself, so the only explanation is a mental illness.

kek

>weebshit sperg human trash offed himself
nothing of value was lost.
pathetic spoiled westerners, lmao
>h-he bullied me and that thot didnt want to s-suck me, better kill myself

Attached: siiiiiiiiiiiim.jpg (480x360, 23K)

One less white person in the world. Good he killed himself and didn't shoot up a school

Are you baiting me motherfucker?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_shotgun

He was arab.

You need to get your eyes checked if you think he was white.

The KSG is not an automatic shotgun

academy.com/shop/pdp/kel-tec-ksg-12-gauge-shotgun

>pathetic spoiled westerners, lmao
Suicide rates in europe graph.jpeg

I'd only an hero of there was like a button right next to me that gave me a swift heart attack.

Other than that, no, I can keep my emotions and adrenaline in check enough to never severely harm myself.

this is new white in america. who is non-white now? hahahaha.

Bullying can be very hard sometimes, but that guy was apparentely a muslim faggot not accepted by his family or some shit like that.

Who cares

He also said
>got vac banned KMS :(

he could've been a fucking Plutonian ethnically, he was still a spoiled american with "first world problems" who was too much of a bitchboi to get his life together instead of being a selfish fuck attention whore making his parents suffer.
absolute human trash

Attached: IMAG_627.jpg (247x280, 22K)

People are saying he killed himself because he was gay and his muslim family didn't accept that.

How hard can it be for someone to get a job move to a cheap apartment in a random city, and be a fagget?
People these days

Attached: 1505965659228.jpg (350x351, 23K)

okay then, move away, start your life again and suck all the cock you want, you have nothing to lose anyway, right?
still a better option than offing yourself in your fucking parents house

Why did he cheat then?

You have to go back.

Shouldn't you be worrying about Albanians?

>Reality exists outside your basement
>posts some /r9k/ weeb in his basement

Attached: 1512256787970.jpg (480x480, 42K)

>tfw anime is shit this season

Attached: 164B85BE-C3A0-4E93-AFA3-DF0E778CE225.jpg (644x360, 72K)

Anyone got sauce on the poster on the left? It appears to be a post-2010 show, but I cannot remember the name.

>implaying suicide is a bad thing.

do you guys think there is something physically breakable within our brains that prevents humans from killing themselves?

Attached: 1518489958157.png (205x383, 84K)

is there any more aftermath/news reports?

My parents never told me how to talk to girls so it's only their own fucking fault, fuck them

We spent millions of years evolving to stay alive at any cost. That's not something that's easily cast aside physically or otherwise, unless there's some defect in the genetic makeup

You talk to them like you would to anyone. It's not magic.
>inb4 i dont talk to anyone

Did they teach you how to jack off? There's some things you got to learn on your own

Survival instinct

Then again, humans can override that with concerted effort or by obfuscating the purpose of an action.

For example, it is very easy to off yourself by swimming deep down into a lake and your brain won’t realize you cannot get back up in time. It won’t stop you.

But actually killing yourself directly requires serious outside factors, like depression or insanity.

Bruh you learn how to talk to girls by talking to girls

How about checking the fucking news, you goddamn moron.

What is the name of the anime on the left?

>kizumonogatari
Lmao he didn’t even make it to see the ending

LMDFAO who the fuck learns how to talk to girls by asking their fucking parents????

Attached: EBD8E843-8E5C-45B2-9678-DC6A727DE3EC.jpg (625x582, 44K)

Our fathers married our mothers, so it's logical they would know how to get a fucking girlfriend

rip my nigga geoffrey the giraffe

Attached: 1492433804222.png (1143x735, 523K)

at least he had the decency to cover up the window so his parents won't have to clean the blood from it also
>underage
reminder people like him are the guys you discuss politics and race on Sup Forums with and hopefully they will follow his footsteps

Why would I kill myself when Russia kills me slowly?

Was he really underage? Oh fuck now I feel bad. Poor kid.

lol, nice one

Attached: rdc.jpg (494x622, 63K)

>living in russia kills you
proofs?

Attached: 1506363766933.jpg (956x631, 66K)

Attached: 1521118160254.gif (1538x749, 495K)

Attached: 1511809306436.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Sup Forums is a blue board, keep this shit off of it

Kill yourself please.

Attached: 1520226251272.png (600x652, 243K)

Don't feel bad for him, little fucker half assed the job and forgot to protect the ceilling like he did with the windows.