Stargate Cute Pie Nox Edition

Stargate Cute Pie Nox Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbbkgcNCNqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh space hippies
Yeah nah

It was the 90's. But yeah, it was a bit naf even by then. But what do you expect from pulp scifi tv with 20+ eps per year?

>space hippies
>close to nature
>hiding a city that could rival atlantis
>having insane powers

Osíris is the best Stargate waifu

>not Orici

>Muh great 4 races mang
>Furlings mang great race, very advanced
>Nox, yeah super advanced, sorry but they're pacifists and wouldn't hurt a fly too bad dumb human lmao :^)
Asgardians are the true bros, get fucked Noxcucks

>Osíris
no

>using men as incubator for symbiotes
NAH.

loved how asgards had beams capable to fuck the ori yet they asked humans for projectiles

a true geek a girl that got laid by using computers as a pick up line

she will beat you and then make love to you

and then sing

she will turn you into deadpool then fuck your brains out and then kill the ancients

And they explained the reason why.
They got to a stage where they're incapable of thinking up dumb ideas, like using a chemical reaction to fire a solid projectile out the end of a barrel.

Keep your whore, claiming best waifu.

>had beams capable to fuck the ori
The only beam capable of doing that was on their prototype ship.

They couldn't do shit to the ori.

they had a weapon that could literally kill an enemy worst than the replicators plus being more advanced

but no why use the super duper beam back then

Reminder that Stargate is soft disclosure. Trump's greatest ally is Based Thor and we are currently building a fleet of BC-304's.

>The only beam capable of doing that was on their prototype ship.
really? youtube.com/watch?v=KbbkgcNCNqM
you mean that the same beam was awesome in the hands on the tauri with a clearly inferior ship and not on theirs?

Just because 1 thing can kill something, doesnt mean it'll kill something else.
Replicators were resistant to energy weapons and any weapon that did kill them they adapted too. The only defence they had against projectile weapons were the materials they were made out off. If that material was weaker then they'd get killed.

Yea, the beam they developed after their engagement at the super gate. The Asgard ship present is a sciene ship, not a warship, they scanned and tested then fucked off when everyone else got BTFO'd

wasnt thor's second shit on the super kek?

I don't remember what the humans used there but the azgard couldn't kill Ori ships until it was already too late and they were basically fucked anyway.

>tfw to intelligent to make shooty shoot guns
Just random teleporting beams that can penetrate anything here human brainlet
Psht, nothing personell O'neill

that scene is the last episode of sg1 where asgards gave them everything they had then they gtfo from existance

i assume this beam got chad level of beef because of the zpm on the ship but who the fuck knows

That's the prototype ship you moron.

T. Manlets

no you moron this is the flagship of sgc

*teleports nuke aboard Ori ship
psh, nothin personnel Adria

why did the asgard make copies of copies of copies instead of just copying the original body?

this never made sense to me

And you'd think they tackle the issue as soon as the first degenerated clone popped out.

because they solved some problems of the original body
and ovetime this process started giving them diminishing returns literally asgards were made by nvidia

Because the original bodies were too sexy and asgardians were afraid to all turn gay.

The Asgard suicide was the laziest dumbest writing in all of Stargate. It wasn't needed, it was stupid. And they just did it for Stargate Universe a failure that got cancelled when it got better.

>asgards were made by nvidia

I don't even remember why they blew up their own planet. Were they hoping to destroy some Ori ships or something?

well their reason was solid tho
imagine if goauld got their hands on their tech..
or any other evil race out there

They're space ISIS

They didn't want anyone to get their tech (apart from Stargate command to whom they gave everything :^) ) also they were dying and just said "what the hell, let's all kill ourselves, surely we are beyond salvation"

why didn't they use a versioning system like git or even svn to track and roll back changes?

this is stuff 14 year olds know how to do

why dont older rich people dont buy to transplant blood from young people?
they could solve their problems we know it since we saw the asgards on atlantis alive and well but...

All makes sense now, this what "cleaning the swamp" means trump taking out the NID.

>pulp scifi tv with 20+ eps per year
which is 22.

as i remember there wasn't any 13, 8 etc or lesser no. of episodes a scheme that time.

are you implying that other scifis were better? they were not.

that topright one, the ancient is the most perfectest. right after, the Tok'ratittymonster

hot

Claudia Black was such a qt in Farscape, too bad her already aging looks at stargate didn't really help her as some "le quirky" girl, the character felt so out of place. What happened lads.

It's funny how much of a power creep the franchise ended up suffering. The first season of SG-1 ended with just two Ha'taks being able to destroy humanity.

I think Teyla may have been the worst character in all of Stargate

>muh people
>something is happening!
>muh peopul used to trade with those peopul

>Race so pasiffist that they are unwilling to kill a living thing even to save themselves.
>just imaging the body oder from all those microorganisms.

Remember when she got really butthurt that Sheppard didn't want her to go on a mission because she was pregnant and then a Wraith Queen almost mind crushed her baby?

Basicly their ancestors did all the dirty work developing the tech and they just kind of moched off that.

delet

Whats the best photo you have of her neck?

Anything with her head tilted back with her clavicle exposed?

no, I've suppressed most of my memories of shitty post-s3 SGA

Well remember when she got really butthurt when Sheppard didn't want to risk their mission to save a bunch of nobodies and bring them back to Atlantis even though the Wraith were on their way to Atlantis?

She had like THE sexy voice baka
I know she has some roles in video games, but really, voice acting is like the only real thing she can do.

None of these come anywhere near that hot bitch from lexx, Zev Bellringer, who makes my groin swell.

Best waifu still loves you more than anyone even when you're 100 years older than her.

Think O'Neill ever went back to see her or that one woman he was stuck on a planet with?

Wtf, from the nose up, she's turning into Nicolas Cage.

Why didn't they upload their minds into a computer and then have robot bodies?

>Nicholas Cage was actually Claudia Black all along
Deepest lore

They were too good for that wretched universe.

Maybe their war with the Replicators really put them off robots.

JUST

>have cloning tech
>have mind download/upload tech
>have bodies of ancestors
>dont clone old bodies and upload minds into them
only need to do it once then they can start fucking again.

shit they must have learnt something about genetics when trying to unfuck thier mistakes.

>tfw she'll never use you in an experiment.

>Furlings

Name isn't because they're furry, but because they're snakelike and unfurl

>Tollan

I'm glad they got rekt

Tollan are all dead. The Asgard are all dead. Soon all the Tokra will all be dead. It doesn't seem to pay to be Earth's ally. Yu got T-1000ed by RepliCarter.

>we want the Seven of Nine crowd
cunt were probably sniffing their own farts, too.

System Lords are all dead. Ori are all dead. Replicators are all dead.

Except for the Lucian Alliance, it also doesn't pay to be their enemy

all not earths fault

tollan are a bunch of retards who forgot to progress tech
asgard were retards in the past with genetics
tokra are shitcunts at fighting and lost thier queen
yu was senile

The Wraith are still around, and it's possible there are still some replicators out there somewhere. They did encounter that ship out in the middle of nowhere.

They exist in another galaxy, maybe a few.

>yu was senile
Please do not bully Yu.

>Rings just magically rise out of the floor
The fuck? Thats quite a big mistake

*Blocks your path*

They do that sometimes. Mostly on the cargo ship.

OH GOD KILL IT

everyone hyped for Origins?

Shame these weren't expanded on, sure they were from an alternate reality but they were pretty cool.

hell no

I remember them trying to hype them up too. The commercials for the season and episode featuring them made it seem like they would be a new big bad for the series, and then it turned out to be nothing.

I wonder how everyone would feel about a new show set in one of those alternate realities with new enemies.
I mean it's another step to go rather than just retconning the current universe or shitting on it.