I'll hit the dragon that doesn't have my enemies

>I'll hit the dragon that doesn't have my enemies

What was he thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z_GCS6sINZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the scene showing the spear flying through the air has the spear angled crooked.

He was thinking he could kill off the difficult target first (the flying dragon) and then easily kill the one that's on the ground, since it wouldn't have enough time to escape. Unfortunately his 95% xcom hit chance RNG fucked him over.

Probably thinking, I need that dragon to destroy the wall so my army can invade. He's after Bran the struggle over the iron throne doesn't concern him, you fucking dipshit faggot retard motherfucker

He's been through this shit many a time and is better at war than both westeros and easteros.

The lived of Jon, Dany and the others doesn't matter to him. Also if he killed Drogon first the other dragons might attack him or run before he could kill them.

"You were beautiful that night, Sansa..."

He's a poor mans Lelouch

The night king is much cooler( pun intended) after this, three fire breathing monster start fucking up your army, just doesn't give a fuck takes one down by himself barely misses another.

p l o t
d e v i c e

he is fulfilling his destiny.

He was actually aiming for the dragon on the ground, but since he put all his skill points into necromancy instead of ranged weapons he can't aim for shit.

Oh I get it. Like one of those gay video games dudes who never get laid play. Hahahaha.

yeah hahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

youtu.be/z_GCS6sINZg

>DABID I JUST GOT THE BIGGEST BONER FOM THIS IDEA

This would work better if the moment viserion got hit the song stopped

It seemed like Viserion was the more immediate threat and would have swooped around to burn him if he hit Drogon. I doubt dying is part of his endgame.

>knowing the names of the dragons
Fag

>not knowing the name of the dragon named after the GOAT character from S1

>What was he thinking?

he was thinking about asserting his alpha status by going for the moving target instead

one of the dragons had to job to show how strong the night king was. to make the wights a bigger threat. since in the previous episodes the dragons showed their strength by decimating the lannister army.

that picture is great

It's pretty simple.
Bran is the night king and knows the future. Jon and Dany needs to live, so he has to let them get away