World's oldest person discovered in Indonesia at the age of 145

>Mbah Gotho has official identification showing his birth date to be December 1870

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/worlds-oldest-person-man-mbah-gotho-indonesia-145-years-old-a7213191.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/worlds-oldest-person-man-mbah-gotho-indonesia-145-years-old-a7213191.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow

YAAWN

That ass is absolutely disgusting

bullshit. shit tier country, and it's a man. women live longer for a plethera of reasons, and the past longest living human have all been women.

AKA THIS JUST IN, INDONESIA HAS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THEM AND FORGES A BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN THE EFFORT TO BE RELEVENT.

Did he snap his back doing memelifts?

all the time the oldest people were around 120 and mostly women, now suddenly it jumps two decades to 145 and it's a man?

>bullshit.

>Mbah Gotho has official identification showing his birth date to be December 1870
>official identification showing his birth date to be December 1870
>official identification showing his birth date
>December 1870
>identification
>official

You sound like some angry white boy in denial. You think white is the best race on the planet and can't stand to see another race be better at something than whites. So this brown man in Indonesia living to 145 makes you so angry that you try to deny it.

weak bait baka

If it was a white man, he wouldn't be denying it. He would be all like "Muh aryan genetics! Muh white superiority!"

she thicc af tho

Is it even possible to fuck such ass? There's lots of hoes with big ass, even on YouTube, but can a penis even fuck such big rock of an ass? I never seen such a thing. It's a pointless tease.

She's morbidly obese.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>Birth certificate PROVES

A piece of paper, huh?

Case closed, those can't be forged and there's no such thing as typographical errors.

Eliminate the impossible, and whatever's left, no matter how improbable . . .

>I thought sucking the cock of big Pharma, and going to the gym 7 days a week was going to help me live longer
>How can a third worlder live longer than me????
>Frauds!!!!111!!

The Thread
Kek stay mad.

>It's a thirsty nigger episode

WE WUZ FUGGIN KWEENZ YO

>He has now outlived all 10 of his siblings, his four wives and his children.

You can't fake outliving 10 siblings, 4 wives, and children.

He's 145. Why is it so hard to accept?

It's almost as if they forged papers to garner world wide attention.

145 is just hard to believe, especially for a male.

Couldn't he just be claiming his father's birth certificate as his own? Anyone who could possibly contradict him are probably dead.

make it CLAP

So he's blessed with longevity. Especially relative to his immediate family.

But come on....

>world wide attention

To what ends? You think people are going to decide to vacation and plan weddings there because the world's oldest man lives there? Get real.

What would (((they))) have to gain from this?

>no one has ever made something up just for attention

Niggas stfu and start posting big ass THICC women

>no one posted sauce yet
breh

>file name is the sauce
really tickled my nugget

>people believe this
Embarrassing desu

ABORT
TOO THICC

dna from graves could help to corroborate his story.dna from him, his 10 siblings and children taken and alleles compared.

but at the same time it could be fake. like that 120 year old black woman in africa. their average life expectancy is like half that

>independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/worlds-oldest-person-man-mbah-gotho-indonesia-145-years-old-a7213191.html

Way to disprove the bible

I've fucked big booty bitches and I'm rocking a 5.5 incher. For initial entry, you need to spread the cheeks and carefully stick it in, after that it's all a matter of not pull out too much. Nice thing about have a short dick is that you can directly stimulate their G-Spot, provided you know how to find it with your dick.

How to find it, senpai?

Since when is white not the best race?

Apparently the people that will live to be 150 are alive today, however I'm sure we're at least a few decades from seeing those people hit 150. This is probably fake, or some sort of mix-up.

But there must be some outliers right?

I mean STATISTICALLY there have to be people around the world that are older than that french women who lived to be 121 or something?

This is true.

Statistically, that French woman IS the outlier.

does he smoke?

Is that her in the video?

>there's only one person from the 1800s still alive
>sadfrog.epub

she has too much ass

this movie was just terrible

Fake the bible says people can reach around 120 and there is nothing special with this guy

im in love

speaking of dat ass. someone got the Instagram account of that thicc blonde bodybuilder girl?

You stupid cunt. Indonesia's life expectancy is more than 10 years less than western countries, aren't you suspicious some slope's added 20 years to any previous record? Why is it always these shitholes?
Because it's bullshit. It's probably based off his grandfather's birth certificate, and they were all too illiterate, dishonest and stupid to know or care. Who the hell gives a shit about official documents over there anyway?

>There are a number of people who claim to have broken Jeanne Calment’s record, such as Nigerian James Olofintuyi, who claims to be 171, and Dhaqabo Ebba from Ethiopia, who claims to be 163, but without verifiable documents they cannot be given her title

youre the CNN wave arent you

>uses the bible as a source

hahahahah

agreed

THICC

Damn that is a healthy girl, I wanna stick my face all up in that ass

I swear every black woman(not mixed) looks exactly like a black guy in drag

Same could be said about any race. Especially asians.

That fucking tattoo, I hope EU gets overridden with those pasty faced shitskinned mudslimes and the entire white population in EU dies off to those cunts, then she can parade around that top tier retardation badge.

All yall niggas gay

OP made this a big booty thread and yall posting politics like nigga you gay

Not really. I see big lips and eyes as feminine traits

I would

Source?
SOURCE