Why does Trump keep pandering to minorites?

Almost every other tweet is about blacks or Mexicans

If he keeps up this pandering I'm probably going to vote for HER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IsSDqbot-EI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

you should vote for HER... you sound like a Racist and the Grand Dragon is With HER too.

>not voting for Hillary

are you faggot? Heil Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=IsSDqbot-EI

Lmao the shills have to pretend to be racist to dislike Trump

This is how you know Trump has already won.

Because Hitlary is the only true saviour of the white race

Drumpfags absolutely and eternally BTFO

CTR.

Trump can keep on doing what he is doing, he secured my vote already.

tfw i get my ctr check

vote Hillary or go back to the gulags.

60%

>If Trump keeps pandering to minorities, I'm gonna vote for the woman who keeps pandering to minorities

because he's not a white nationalist you freaking stormnigger and he needs their votes

also he wants to make America great again for EVERYONE

and I'm guessing you're one of the idiots telling people he's gonna kick out everyone who's not white
in other words you're helping hillary win just by existing

please remove yourself from my universe

Unlike the majority of Sup Forums Trump cares for all Americans and not just white people.

Maybe it is pandering, but when like 95% of blacks will vote Hillary, what does he have to lose?

Do it faggot

Here you go buddy. Can't beat demographics and at this point you cannot win without minorities

Even as a cuck the God Emperor is still far more Alpha that literally 100% of Liberals or Establishment GOP.

There's still no fucking excuse to not support him.

so, a politician is trying to get people to vote for him?
stop the fucking presses

He genuinely isn't a racist and genuinely doesn't want the support of racists.

Kill yourself.

wtf I'm a #Hillarymissile now

He's not pandering in any way he's selling himself as the solution to their problems caused by the Democrats with very specific examples

Why does this trigger lefties so?

Because minorities control national discourse right now.

Exactly, unlike actual cucks he's clearly pointing out how fucked up parts of the black community are, he's simply offering a solution on how to clean it up. If you notice in Hillary's recent speech she acted like black communities were fucking zero crime areas where nothing goes wrong.

Meanwhile Trump gets proven right, yet again, when that one Basketball dude's relative gets gunned down just for walking in Chicago.