These guys were such great antagonists with amazing dialogue and ambition...

These guys were such great antagonists with amazing dialogue and ambition. How come there was never a sequel to a movie with also good cgi for it's time. Did it bomb or something?

>Did it bomb or something?

Yeah. Also, it came out under the pall of Phil Hartman's murder.

They were in Avatar

Based op

Yeah but they were the heroes in that

Greetings. I am Archer, emissary of the Gorgonites.

>implying they weren't heroes here

What's your tax policy on the Gorgonites, Archer?

and it was back when token minorities weren't forced. the black dude completely feels natural here as part of the team.

Blew my mind when I found out that they actually sold toys of them in the US. I thought I was a little genius for thinking that they would have made a lot of money selling the toys.

WELL I DON'T KNOW BUT I BEEN TOLD
GORGONITE BLOOD RUNS MIGHTY COLD

>Budget $40m
>Box Office: $71m

Not that bad.

>and it was back when token minorities weren't forced. the black dude completely feels natural here as part of the team.
w e w

>selling toys of the toys in a movie
>little genius
More like little retard lol.
If I remember, Burger King or someone also had the toys in their kids meals back then.

>Butch Meathook
But he doesn't have a ho- OOOOOH.

You're not very good at reading between the lines, are you?

>Ask not what your country can do for you, only regret that you have but one life to live

I was rooting for these guys the entire movie

you know what I mean. He was a soldier first, a black guy second.

If there is nothing in between to read than no.

Emissaries aren't policymakers.

>you know what I mean. He was a soldier first, a black guy second.
You sure? Looks pretty forced to me

It would of just been the same movie: again. Why would you want a shitty sequel?

Instead of falling back to relying on a barbie army, it could be in a smaller setting where it sticks with only a handful of individuals through and through and expands on their specialties in a more creative and lethal way.

Have each antagonist be a "big boss" instead of just having a group following a leader. Something like that.

>not wanting a sequel where the company has ditched the Gorgonite storyline and has the Marines facing up against evil space-aliens terrorists, leading to the Marines being the heroes fighting alien scum to protect a small town situated around the factory

Simple, have it about gorgonites or the Marines that survived the EMP trying to escape capture by businesses which want to rip open their bodies to get the CPU/Chip. Have gorgonite and Marine survivors team up to defeat the evil business weapon dealer PMC's or something and end it with them going their separate ways. Maybe have a kid rescue the gorgonites and the Marine finding a troubled kid to set straight.

Completely forgot about this part, and when they 4 pin stab the kid too, god damn.