TRUMP GENERAL - FIGHTS FOR FREEDOM EDITION

>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/HcLTFsDoStM
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fmOiD
archive.is/KJH4j
archive.is/ggXn1
archive.is/QXq0F
archive.is/RdVrK
archive.is/h7fkk
archive.is/kt9ny
archive.is/y09FO
archive.is/Lqgsv
archive.is/nPP0i
archive.is/kHiRK
archive.is/cjADc
archive.is/pW1iw
archive.is/TwVtw
archive.is/rmqQR
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/
hotair.com/archives/2016/08/28/morning-consult-trump-closes-gap-near-margin-error/
donaldtrump2016online.com/
qu.edu/images/polling/us/us08252016_U88mxwn.pdf
youtu.be/NkSo0QQLUfE
primarymodel.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SkPNnPO0SNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DCLeaks Website Down, Twitter Suspended After Releasing Soros Docs
archive.is/fmOiD

>Leaked Memo Exposes George Soros' Plan To Overthrow Putin & Destabilise Russia
archive.is/KJH4j

>Wikileaks about to release 'significant' and 'unexpected' from Clinton's election campaign
archive.is/ggXn1

>DNC Clinton Campaign Accepting ‘Pay for Play’ Cash
archive.is/QXq0F

>Top DNC Official Wanted to Use Bernie Sanders’s Religious Beliefs Against Him
archive.is/RdVrK

>Clinton's State Dept advisors contacted NFL chief to ask for help over her "cracked head"
archive.is/h7fkk

>Rockefellers own the Zika Virus patent
archive.is/kt9ny

>Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls
archive.is/y09FO
>$6 Million now
archive.is/Lqgsv

>Soros was directly instructing Clinton on what to do as Secretary State
archive.is/nPP0i

>Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race
archive.is/kHiRK

>Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
archive.is/cjADc

>Soros Open Society Seeks to Reshape Census, Electoral Districts
archive.is/pW1iw

>Leak: George Soros' foundation tried to influence the Supreme Court justices on immigration case
archive.is/TwVtw

>Leak: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded
archive.is/rmqQR

>More about George Soros, what he does besides control Hillary
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s

>See more of Clintons, Soros, and the world elites' global money laundering operation:
>/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General thread

First for fuck medpacks

>supporting the spic lover

FUCK OFF RACE TRAITOR

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/

:^)

hotair.com/archives/2016/08/28/morning-consult-trump-closes-gap-near-margin-error/

>In a survey taken Aug. 24 through Aug. 26, Trump halved the 6-point distance between himself and Clinton from the previous week’s poll. In the most recent head-to-head matchup, 43 percent of registered voters say they will vote for Clinton, and 40 percent say they will vote for Trump; 17 percent don’t know or have no opinion

>With a quick nod to the cross tabs (see page 120), nothing in the Morning Consult’s sample breakdown has changed from the last time we dug into it. It’s still registered voters instead of likely, which is all we’ll get from many of the larger outlets until labor day. The male/female split remains at 47/53 which doesn’t favor Trump, and the Democrat / Independent / Republican split stands pat at 35/33/32, which definitely looks odd, but at least it’s consistent, allowing us to use this survey as a good trend tracking benchmark.

Scott Adams was right

Yopu forgot

>donaldtrump2016online.com/

>there is an universe where the sniper in Bosnia didn't miss.

Think we'll get any polls that are reliable and actually have a good methodology?

You can ask her to dance if you want

But she'll smile and just say no

Nobody knows

Why she dances alone

Nobody knows

Why she dances alone

It is very hard to take RCP seriously considering they aggregate shitty polls (and clear shill polls) like, for instance, that latest Quinnipiac poll [1] (the one with Clinton +7 over Trump in the 4way). There is something very hinky on it.

Pic related, there is no way 12% of republicans will vote straight to Clinton while not a single one of them will vote for "someone else" (meaning Gary Johnson).

No way that happened, that's impossible. There is no universe (Berestein or Berestain or whatever) where 12% of republicans will vote for Clinton while not a single one of them will vote for Gary Johnson.

[1] qu.edu/images/polling/us/us08252016_U88mxwn.pdf

>implying there ever was one

fuck off hamburger shill

What is the MoE for that poll if he's at -2? Must be a good ass poll if its MoE is

AWOOVEMENT

there'll be a good one on 11/8

So what are the odds that majority of those that "don't know who they'll vote for" are just saying that because they don't wanna admit they'll vote for Trump?

>there are people here that deny valid polls because they don't shill for their meme candidate

Very good odds.

is he speaking anywhere today?

his speech yesterday was pretty good.

Confirmed truth, from double digits.

>he fell for the d&c shills terrible misinfo

Yeah, Hillniggers are really annoying.

Pretty good. I don't expect 100% of the vote of the undecideds but most likely Trump will get most of them. Once he's done normalizing himself over the coming weeks, he'll pull ahead easily.

Might be old news, but did anyone see CNN' s short video, basically admitting the wall is coming?

They're so demoralized, they didn't even apply their usual spin.

youtu.be/NkSo0QQLUfE

The actual fucking shill closing he last thread with the literal argument that open borders demand human sacrifices and that is just fine.

à tout le monde,
à tous mes amis,
je vous aime,
je dois partir

In a fight to the death, who wins?

>people actually care about the polls

the kikes will never admit they are losing

>Think we'll get any polls that are reliable and actually have a good methodology?

That's impossible. This election is unlike any other considering both candidates are pretty much loathed by both the status quo and by most of the regular base of each party.

Clinton only got the chance to run out of the obvious backroom deals she made when she ran against Obama in 2008.

Trump isn't even a Republican in the exact sense, much like Sanders he ran in that ticket because it was the one where he had the best chance to win (instead of going independent).

Trump is an american and a nationalist, he fights for America first. Polls can't account for the kind of support he gets from all spectre of American lives from workers in Michigan to rural whites in Iowa.

There is no model for this election. Disregard polls, the only thing the can show you right now is the general trends of ups and downs.

>Actually making this meme argument unironically

Daily Reminder

If they haven't gone Hillary yet, they probably won't. They'll wait until the debates and see how Trump is a strong leader with great plans while she is a political that wants power and money.

Nobody, we all lose.

RACIST BIGOTS
GET FUCKED

>valid polls
>disproportionately poll dems
>not to mention all the other no-nos with how the data is obtained and represented

>they all seem to get along until they all stab each other in the back

>"Any people killed by intentionally imported terrorists will probably be strangers I don't care about anyway."

BUILD

Merkel. She's a stone cold beast.

>If you kill your enemies they win!
>Woman logic 2016 woo!

Get killed.

>meaningleas buzzwords intensify

10 feet taller, paco

Hill-shill please, no bigotry is allowed in here

2 of them will be dead, so it'd be a net positive.

Canadaball, thank you for the Soros links!
This will make some fun reading.
Did you see the video "Bill O'Reilly Exposes George Soros! Hillary Clinton & Democrat Funding 8/16/16"? It's good. See /watch?v=x0nN9xPlrDY

I'm a KKK wizard and a #HILLDILL.

Get your shit together.

@86895630
>guaranteed replies

Probably the one who's secretly Elton John from 20 years in the future.

Hillary looks weak, but her diaper explosion self destruct move can destroy all withing a half mile radius

FUCK YEAH

BRING THESE SUPER PREDATORS TO HEEL

Save those pesos, Pedro.

Wall just got ten feet higher.

KILL NIGGERS HILLARY CLINTON!

>Shills have to unironically pretend to be racist to try and convince people on Sup Forums

So how long is it until they accidently redpill themselves in their desperate attempts to shill for hill?

trump's been tweeting out all the states he's winning in. what's his tactic?

>Feb. 17, 2016
>The freshest of fresh

Sorry folks. But it's still funny to see them actually analyze it. They forgot that a major length of the border doesn't actually need a wall, due to natural geographic barriers.

Do you guys feel it too?

Very high.

Keep in mind that there is a big stigma for supporting Trump. The stigma for supporting Hillary is non-existent because the mainstream is shilling for her and nobody gets jumped for wearing a Hillary cap.

whats this i hear about a rally today? what time is it at?

The Bern? :^)

>there is a big stigma for supporting Trump
Do people really care about this?

Does Peter Daou have a point?

Hint: YES HE DOES!!

TRUMPKONS BTFO!!

I'm guessing the outreach to minorities has HRC and CRT worried so now they're false flagging "racists" - everyone knows that even the people that despite blacks on here mostly have factual arguments basing their ethnic awareness.

That being said, if Trump fixes black people, then we all win. The majority of white problems are due to blacks.

I wouldnt feel too worried about jumping someone with a Hill cap (unless they were a big guy for me) because I know they wouldn't be getting any air support.

I thought women were equal to men, so why should that matter? Unless he's admitting women are inferior to men and must be coddled and protected.....

Why does trump say so much bullshit?

So because she has a wrinkly vag she doesn't have to have a press conference?

>CNN asks how Trump can build a 2000 mile wall
>"It's actually going to be about 1000 miles since there's a lot of natural barriers. I've been saying for the past-"
>BREAKING: TRUMP BEGINS SOFTENING ON THE WALL "WE'RE ONLY BUILDING HALF OF IT"

Jews get beat up here in poland, and nobody gives a fuck

Please tell me how that makes you feel

Dude if you support Trump openly you're immediately considered super brave by Trump supporters and an instant target by liberals to attack

>And that's coming from a Georgiafag

Yes, because why should the American President not care for American lives?

I wonder how on board they'd be for this shit if they were the ones dying to ensure that we don't make anymore radical muslims.

I see lots of accusations

why does Delaware even exist?

MISSISSIPPI!

Isnt it funny?!

those sources though
>huffpaint
>shitsebel

Its main industry is as a tax haven for other states. Pretty much all nominally American multinationals are technically based there, even if their HQ is somewhere else.

Good schools and damn good seafood, too.

DAS RITE

GOOD EVENING

Prediction: The hashtag #HowMany will trend before November 8th. Daisy ad: "How many human sacrifices is enough for Hillary?"

To end blue Arizona meme?

I hope Dwyane Wade endorses Trump. Some of his black fans will vote for him just because he is.

He said the media's obsession, not Trump supporter's obsession. Wouldn't this show that MSM is inherently sexist and cannot be trusted with anything that they say?

Maybe we should turn to alternative media such as Breitbart.

>Why does the first and original US state exist?

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

>having a vagina is grounds for not doing a press conference for almost a full year

youtube.com/watch?v=SkPNnPO0SNc

Arizonan here. I can confirm we're going red. Hopefully kicking out John McCain too.
Mfw Trump wins and McCain loses.

Whenever I discuss Trump in public we call him 'Deety' as in DT. You never know who's looking for an opportunity to stand up to the racist Trump supporters so they can brag on social media.

Merely kept a large variety of sources.

Wherever I am, I must also Banepost.

Who is running against McCain and what can we do to ensure that they win?

Could this conceivably help me get a Trump QT in NYC?

Rate my day goys, I am a teacher aid for my Sunday school. I am trying to redpill kids on Trump as well.

I love you. No homo.

((()))

Kelly Ward. You pretty much need C4 to get McCain out at this point but I still voted for her. He needs to go and be with his mother (yes, she's still alive).