/GettingDougWithHighGeneral/ #865

/GettingDougWithHighGeneral/ #865

Douglas Steven "Doug" Benson (born July 2, 1964) is an American comedian, marijuana advocate, and actor who has appeared on Comedy Central Presents, Best Week Ever, Trailer Park Boys and was a contestant on Last Comic Standing in the show's fifth season.

In 2007, he starred in the film Super High Me, a documentary about marijuana usage. Benson also currently hosts the popular Doug Loves Movies podcast along with his weekly marijuana video podcast show Getting Doug with High. His Comedy Central series The Benson Interruption ended its first season in December 2010 and was turned into a monthly podcast in January 2011.

Weed edition, are we all excited for the upcoming tour?

Channel Link:
youtube.com/user/DougBensonVPN

Latest Episode:
youtu.be/P1TMLsSvfp8

Most Popular Episodes:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTtM96PSK0tvDxputjpqs61ORQZSBNNED

getting shill to paid

the least funny person alive

i hate this beady eyed fuck

The only podcaster who hasn't succumbed to conglomeration. He gets props just for that.

I ran into him in Portland. He was with some fat personal assistant. He was so high he appeared barely functional. His personal assistant was leading him. I overheard him asking questions like, "Where are we going?" and "Do we like this restaurant?" In my opinion he was acting like a retarded toddler. His show is a joke too. Often the guests don't want to *SHOCK* humiliate themselves on television.

The problem with getting guests high is that unless they're smokers already they get super quiet and clam up.

Fuck you you piece of shit

DUDE

I saw "Super High me".
One of the worst documentaries I have ever seen

WEED

any programming template relying to guests humiliating themselves while getting high is basically dead on arrival. Who is he going to get on that show? Plus he's a terrible host, cause he's high as a kite. Getting high is not, in and of itself, entertaining television. He's one-dimensional in an entertainment era when multi-dimensional talent is the standard.

This fucking dude is 53 years old

hmm, do you smoke weed?

It's hit or miss with the guests. I just remember Jack Black getting paranoid as shit and basically sat in the corner the whole time.

Doug is a terrible fucking host though if he'd consolidate instead of trying to get another show out every five minutes it might be decent.

>Getting high is not, in and of itself, entertaining television.

did you see todd glass on norm? it works if there's other people laughing at them

The guy is transparent, and that is not really a quality people admire. He's trying to make getting high into a business. Snoop Dog is a funny multi-platinum musician who just happens to be closely associated with getting high. I would watch a Snoop Dog version of Doug's show in a heartbeat. Doug is just a man-child.

HAHAHA

I'd watch the shit out of that.

The only thing I know this faggot is from season 10 of trailer park boys. He seems like a talentless hack

If you ever needed a reason to not smoke weed its this retard he looks like he has down syndrome and he acts like a total dumbass

>be over the age of 18
>smokes weed

But its not legal unless you're 21

I only watched the episode of this guys podcast with Jack Black because I heard it was a shit show (it was). Does anyone at all actually like this fucking guy? I would never smoke with this guy.

this

every time i ever watched one of his 'get high with some celebrity' thing the dude comes off like a complete cunt. would never want to smoke with this dude.

>smoking weed before 18 and stunting your growth

I hate this guy, he looks like he smoked himself into a Chinaman.

kwk

I've watched a couple of the old eps with actors I recognize, and, at least back then, the show really sucked. It's barely over a half hour minus the ads (Why would people get high for only a half hour of something?).

Then the first 20 minutes are always doug just saying to the guest, no matter who they are "Do yoiu prefer... prefer indica.. or sativa. I think what you have there.,.. is indica. Here try this out man. This was given to us by (insert plug here). I think, I think it's a sativa in there if you want try it man"

THen they do high history but literally everyone's first time smoking is "I was hanging out with my friends, they had weed, so we smoked it". That's not to blame the guests, it's just an uninteresting question by doug. Literally every pot smoker's first time was like that.

eat shit and die doug

Nice trips.

>/GettingDougWithHighGeneral/ #865
> #865

What the fuck? is this true i've never seen this shit here before-

Whos your favourite guest!?

>The only podcaster so pathetic that conglomeration isn't even an option.

FTFY

S'negro Dog has his own show where he gets high with his guests already.

He's a better host than Benson, but that's not saying much.

Doug stop trying to shill your own garbage content, you're an unfunny old man who never grew out if his stoner phase