Do you still drink the liquid Jew?

Health Canada will be releasing a commission report that shows a few energy drinks rot your teeth out because of the additives. Stop drinking that shit.

fucking

It's the carbonated water that rots your teeth. The chief ingredient is an carbonic acid. You might as well be drinking straight lemon juice. ffs its not complicated

i fundamentally dont understand how anyone would actually need to use an energy drink.

it's not hard to get 7 hours of sleep, no matter what your doing and what your schedule is like

do you really need to consume something that tastes like melting down a tub of gummy worms and throwing a cups worth of sugar on it?

>dude just sleep its so easy XDDD

Kill yourself

It's a millennial thing.

How is it not?

>7 hours of sleep is totally enough!

>go to bed
>need 1 to 2 hours to actually fall asleep even after a hard day
>on weekends, when i don't have to wake up, i easily sleep 9 to 11 hours to feel rested at all

kill yourself faggot

just take straight caffeine. its cheaper, healthier, and easier to measure out proper dosages based on your weight and height. its a drug. treat it like one.

>yes goy energy drinks are bad instead have this healthy flouridated water filled with metals

>i fundamentally dont understand how anyone would actually need to use an energy drink.

I used to drink them for the taste.

This is true, I've lost most my back teeth from drinking these in my gaming years.

kys

i havent drank one in years i usually drink coffee if i want caffeine now

Taste like sprite and goes great with grey goose.

it's actually the phosphoric acid that does it.
plain seltzer water is fine

You know what else rots your teeth? Not taking care of them.

Nah straight caffeine doesn't contain b vitamin complexes or taurine. It's good but not the same.

>drink with straw
>put straw further than my teeth
>consume drink without it touching my teeth

Tons of crap, tons of calories, terrible for your teeth, and heart.

Drive some plain black coffee if you need a pick me up in the morning. Energy drinks are fucking degenerate and terrible for you.

(((canada)))
>implying i would take advice form leafs

Monster tastes like absolute shit. Rockstar, Red Bull or straight coffee is where its at

It's useful for gym. Good for energy as well as extra bloat from the carbonation (helps with pushing into a belt)

I had an energy drink when I was like, 4? And that's the only time I had it, quit after that because I slept at 6AM in the morning and woke up at 7AM completely full of energy.

Shit scared me.

I buy creatine powder and skip all the bad parts of that drink.

Tea + flavoring and real water or fruit juice and creatine. Always real water.

Who the fuck lets a 4 year old drink an energy drink, and who the fuck remembers their thought processes as a 4 year old tha twell?

Stop being a NEET and you will understand.

My mom loves to share things, except for alcohol.

Just brush your teeth after you drink one you fucking spastic. The problem comes from people drinking it and then leaving it in their mouth all fucking day because the average person brushes their teeth less than once a fucking day

STEM fag here, I like the taste and go for the zero calories shit when I gotta pull all nighters in the lab and all the coffee shops are closed and I'm not at home to drink

So she shared you also with your uncle?

sugar and caffeine are the solid jews for people who can't control their sleeping behavior

literally go to sleep early, wake up on sun rise and the birds are tweeting, you won't need the solid jews

Definitely krautbro

You caffine powder bro? Your inner /fit/ is leaking

drinking an energy drink makes you a 4 year old through

ES is for babies. Men drink water or beer.

Good thing I have master race yellow teeth that withstand acid.

That actually does more damage to your teeth.

don't they get some chemical in redbull from bull-nut? ergo the bull

Milk is for babies

retard logic:

>taurine = taurus = bull
>they're using bull sperm

except it's just an amino acid you can find in plenty of proteins

>drinking extrat of cow semen

this is a millenial thing right?

Who

/Energyjuice/ here?

I bet your diet is fantastic and you have a consistent sleep schedule.

>yeah right

I was hoping his mum was sharing herself with him, but horse for courses I guess...

>the liquid Jew
>not coffee

Stupid goy

Just bought one just now. I'm addicted to Monster Absolutely Zero line..

caffeine is the best laxative I ever used. Not even medicines meant to eb laxatives are as good as caffeine. Also its euphoric.

energy juice master race

Red Bull is too expensive. They are like 3.50 for the little cans while monster is 2 for the big ones.

I'm 22, and ever since my freshman year of high school, I've been drinking one or two a day. We'd even sneak off to gas stations after school before football practice started to stock up.

Also drink one while I'm playing a game online or something, helps with reflexes so I can stay fixed to the screen looking like a crack-addled mantis.

Recently though, my chest has been aching and my heart skipping beats. Just recently decided to quit them before I flop over dead.

Don't want my heart to attack me or nothing.

i do..

Jews would want us drunk to be slaves. Caffeine makes you think. The rise of coffee shops replacing pubs in Europe lead to the Enlightenment period.

ritalin and energy drinks ftw. who /speeddemon/ here