UK vs Russia

>UK vs Russia
who win?

Attached: 244295_152384_1554.jpg (655x437, 347K)

the world

In a war?
Russia

In the real world?
UK

The good guys always win (UK)

Of course, war

What Russians fail to understand is that a country is better respected than feared. The UK will always win as they are the civilised nation.

Then Russia could nuke them to the stone age, but thats about it. They cant ever hope to occupy the UK. Of course the UK could never dream of occupying Russia either

>good guys
>UK

Attached: 58dfcc254ce3a.jpg (504x362, 64K)

Better then you at least

fantastic post

UK is evil but Russia is worst.

Do these pasty fucks ever stop complaining

They really are cry babies.
Just booked the plane tickets to Moscow for me and the boys to bring the pain.

Will America make England win again?

>who would win
>a country who lost their empire and today get killed by immigrants vs the country who lost pretty much everything and now is ruled by a bunch of oligarchs who keep ruining the country

Attached: 762grsk7.jpg (400x457, 68K)

>this thread
>this circlejerking
I got why brits like the rain so much. In the rain you can't see how your pants becomes pissed.
But remember, brit. Rain can't keep going forever.

Attached: jaws.png (538x543, 414K)

UK would form an entente that defeats russia, as always

Attached: russians.jpg (2787x3715, 1.9M)

How did Russia manage to occupy the Netherlands?

Attached: 5E989445-3418-424F-8CA9-D59CE0CDB8C5.jpg (720x777, 113K)

>one country vs another
It's literally NATO vs Russia or no war at all
Going to war with Russia would be pants on head retarded btw

I mean you still kept a shit ton of land and you're still the biggest country in the world.

>May is literally taller than Putin
H O W L I N G

if Russia attacks, sure
If UK for some reason decides to attack Russia, I doubt NATO countries would follow

If UK attacks Russia there will be no doubt USA gets involved, and then the dominoes fall like that

With president Trump in power?
Unlikely

A hypothetical situation where the UK attacks Russia with no support from NATO is pointless speculation.

We're the good guys so we wouldn't be the aggressors remember?

Biggest country with not so big population, I mean look at our population density it's even worse than the chinese one.

Could have been worse. Could have lost the North Caucuses, East Russia, Siberia, you name it.

Very few empires are as fortunate as you in this regard.

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 266K)

uk also has nukes, so russia wouldn't use them against it

a war between UK and Russia is a pointless speculation in the first place

I am not sure what you are trying to say

You're implying Trump has some sort of fetish for Russia when another Anglosphere country is involved, and basically brought up the "Trump is Russian puppet lole" rhetoric

>We're the pussies so we wouldn't be the aggressors remember?

That too

Well yeah.

But the most likely scenario for war in actuality would be Russia sperging out on us and not the other way around.

>only real men invade small nations due to having an inferiority complex.

jews

That is not what I am implying
Trump was elected on an isolationist platform, and I dont think his electorate would appreciate America following UK into WW3

>be irish
>can't use a fishing rod
>starve

Attached: language.png (623x531, 227K)

>whatabautu

neither Russia nor UK can even properly reach each other. You might be able to throw a few missiles at each other, but a land invasion is out of question

Vlad wants us to act retarded and declare unprovoked war on Russia for the lad points

Attached: 1520690521249.jpg (695x1023, 131K)

delete this you frog

Well at least we have allies in the area for a launch pad while Britain is surrounded by NATO and impossibly hard to invade on the best of days.

He's literally one
>"Folks, Russia has been bad hombres for the past couple months. We stand with one of our best countries and pals - the UNITED KINGDOM *hand gesture* in this conflict. The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA does not back down from supporting their allies in distress
Away from getting us involved

Wow. It's like "russians kill the ukrainian language, heritage and culture".

You say that, but the people who voted for trump are retards who treat his words as gospel and any differing opinion as a liberal/jewish conspiracy

i dont think you allies would be want to be drawn into you war

*steals your taters*

Attached: 1517561033130.jpg (1072x1094, 164K)

you guys are really arrogant
you think your poitical opponents elected Trump because they are stupid.

>faggot weak countries can't understand that it's survival of the fittest and that if you cannot protect your own culture or keep using your own language then they don't deserve to exist

Attached: 1519662660551.jpg (1196x636, 588K)

You do act retarded for lad points, thou. I imagine Teresa makes decisions so hurriedly without the proper investigations because she wants to look strong and shiet.

>Then
Only native English speakers make this mistake. I'm now convinced you're an English expat or a proxy.
If not, speak Swedish.

Why wouldn't Trump support UK's aggressive behavior towards the Russians when he bombed Syria for alleged "gassing" also? I don't mean to be arrogant I'm just trying to lay out the facts

wish we could nuke you for accepting dirty money from Russia

You don't think close allies like Estonia or Finland would play ball if push came to shove?

British troops have been stationed in Estonia helping to defend the line since their independence.

And he got a lot of shit from his supporters for doing that, even on Sup Forums

Visst, vad vill du att jag ska skriva på svenska hollandscucken?

If UK suddenly declared war on Russia?
Of course not, since they would get immideately invaded by Russian forces, and they would like to prevent that

Russia would "win" with 7,000,000 casualties vs the British 300,000.

I don't think so, most of his supporters like to rally behind morally justified powerful actions.
Sup Forums is filled with contrarians

I started to make it after sitting on this board for way too much.

>UK vs Russia
>who win?
Soros

To be fair he might just be extraordinarily stupid.

No the other way around. Nobody would help us if we declared war because then we'd be the autistic aggressors.

I was following the devlopment back then. Even people who blindly worshipped him were against the bombings

germany

>Only native English speakers make this mistake.
how come the meme isn't "whiter then you muhammed" then smartypants?

ok, then why would Russia declare war on you if they have no possibility to reach your territory?

Lel the russian kremlinbot with a german flag is here as always.
I refuse to believe you are not even getting paid for it, no one is THIS pathetic.

We can get there riding our T-I-G-E-R-S.

>What is Article 5

>North Caucuses
I bet Russia would get rid of these if they could, a bunch of terrorist churkas and wife beaters.
>Siberia
literally just swamp and snow
>East Prussia
this is useful if they ever want to invade Poland again

Article 5 only applies to defensive war. And even then, NATO countries are not obliged to enter the war

>>Siberia
>literally just swamp and snow
can you please go and die
thanx

It doesn't mention anything about offensive/preemptive military action, but Theresa has already said that the poisoning constitutes an attack on Britain.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 11.04.05.png (1369x876, 297K)

UK, absolutely unironically.

USA