Racists Anonymous is Now Real

About a dozen people attend the weekly meetings, and are on different steps of racism recovery, according to RA facilitator Carol Stanley.

“Well, some people say they’re racist, some people say they’re not sure,” Stanley told Fox46 Charlotte. “But we’re becoming clearer and clearer on the unconscious racism that we all carry. It’s a way to address one’s own racism as a spiritual practice and discipline.”

The group uses a modified version of the 12-step program pioneered by Alcoholics Anonymous, according to a recent Facebook post.

archive.is/p0nTv

this is from the churchs kikebook about it

>room full of racists
>all talking openly
>no fear of retribution
>what could go wrong

This is brilliantly presented lel

Sup Forums has a new clubhouse.

Weird.. ive never really seen "unconcious racism" before but like 3 times today already

>yfw it just becomes a chapter of the Klan after the second meeting

how do they stay anonymous? do they wear hoods or something?

My name is Hugh Mungus…

and I hate Jews.

> applause
> "thank you, hugh!"

you should go with a big packet listing hard statistics and facts about black violent crime rate, illegal mexican crime rates, the amount of money spent on illegals, the hard facts about broken and fatherless black families, the cycle of gibsmedats, affirmative action, etc etc. you should present this information under the apologetic light that the information itself is turning you into a racist and you should then ask the room how you can know these facts and recover from your racism. make sure to explicitly state that it's the facts and hard numbers making you racist and that you can't form an argument against them, try as you might

fucking lmao

>hi, I'm Bob, and I'm a racist.
>hi Bob
>I know it's wrong for me to hate nigg- er, black people
>I know they can't help being so smelly
>I know they can't help being so stupid
>I know that God made them in His image, with monkey lips and wool for hair

>racists anonymous

There is literally nothing wrong with being racist.

It's ok, Bob. You can say Nigger.

We're all Racists here...

> Gee, thanks guys!

humongous what?

You think it would be like that but its really just a bunch of white guilt cucks.

give me her phone # pls i'm gonna propose over the phone i'll do it and record it i swear to god

Why is this so hilarious

Which is why I just got my plane ticket.

See you there, guys!

Let's make Sup Forums real.

Soon this will be Alt-Right HQ.

toppest of keks

when did real life become satire?

kekked

Get this man the number now!

>get to ramble about hating niggers for an hour

Sign me up!

I think im in love holy shit

> Hi. My name is Nate Higgers...
> And I...

just need a few Sup Forumsacks to infiltrate and drop a few redpills and this could be good

Red pilling done right

Someone make this shit a Sup Forums banner.

really? it's an argument libs have been pushing for awhile, unrealized racism. you are racist, even if you dont know it and cant identify how. but "someone" has decided you are. somehow.

saved, holy shit

I wish there was shit like this so I could red pill everyone

Do it user!

Deus vult

This needs to be a banner!

top kek

Nothing unites people like a common hate of niggers

I kek'd

And not a one of these "pioneers" are racist. They're terrified of blacks and guilt wracked about slavery (based solely on their lock-step propagandist view of what slavery was and what it wasn't) and they've reached a dead end in dealing with it, not recognizing that there's nothing to deal with here to begin with other than ordinary, day-to-day self preservation.

This is their hail mary. If it doesn't work, they'll meander their local MLK Boulevard until they get themselves killed.

Make Tripfagging Great Again

Can they prove that blacks are equal to whites? Once you realize some races are scientifically proven inferior you can never go back.

(((tucc)))

what did he mean by this

Make this a banner please

A bit too concentrated for a single post, I'd say, but still within the parameters of effective redpilling. This is how you do it.

>racists anonymous
I know what I must do. Time to get my own personal army

>a way to address one’s own racism as a spiritual practice and discipline
Leftism is a fucking cult.

If they're presenting racism as a spiritual practice, all the better. They can't do shit when it's someone's religion.

Wow, waifu material