Repeat the same joke like 5 times before switching to a variant of the same joke another 5-10 times

>repeat the same joke like 5 times before switching to a variant of the same joke another 5-10 times
>90% of the jokes are basically "das rayciss"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LGEiIL1__s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Awkward...

Yeah that's when you do when you have no talent.

except that's not the show you're describing, try to not think about an imageboard when making a coherent critique you dumb motherfucker.

It's an exaggeration for sure, but I think it's accurate of their skits

Which one are you? You must be either Key or Peele because that's the only explanation for your rage. I didn't say I hated the show. They can be funny but they beat the dead horse so much.

You just described every black comedian ever.

Okay, come up with something better then. Post a comedy script.

It's not my job to write, it's their job to make me laugh. Look at yourself and what you're trying to do. Trying to force pleb opinions because "well uh I'd like to see you do better"... What is wrong with you?

They just don't know how to end skits.

...Okaaay.

Cool, you sure took them down user.
That it, that's exactly when you do.

I dunno Peele is legitimately a good actor. In all those expensive skits he just blends into his role.

You don't have to eat shit to know it tastes bad.

MC mom and consequences are pure kino.

This, you're supposed to just not end it and lampshade the previous sketch in the next one like Monty Python and Mr Show then end the final sketch with something completely absurd so no one notices. WKUK never figured this out either

Their sketches are too expensive to pull that off.

Best example was their sport center episode. It was good until the end where it got stupid. They could have just kept going with the sports satire without trying that hard.

Towards the end it really felt like sports sketches were their way of filling out time.

why do americans find these guys so funny?

35M views, adored by everyone.
youtube.com/watch?v=5LGEiIL1__s
Is it time to an hero?

yikes...

they're the only ones to even make fun of Obama.

Yes you do.

> What is a logical fallacy.

Every K&P sketch would be vastly improved by shortening it by about 40%. If it wasn't for this it might actually be watchable.

Who are you quoting?

how assblasted do you think they were when chappelle made that joke about having to watch them do his show every night

Not quoting just pointing out the idiocy of 'yeah well let's see you do better'.

they both have nigger loving white moms

well you cant exactly satirize the white experience if you grew up in bed stuy

this is the real reason why i hate them

You will never know how good poop tastes until you put it in your mouth.

They make it a real point that they don't fit in with either crowd constantly.

Not him but
>he used swear words so he must be mad!
smdh famalam what a waste of trips

I loved Keanu.

>claims to be progressive
>racist towards Asians in his movie Get Out

>>repeat the same joke like 5 times before switching to a variant of the same joke another 5-10 times
My main gripe with them. They don't know when to finish their skits. Most of them just go on way too long and lose the comedy
% of the jokes are basically "das rayciss"
Not even close to true

black people and guilty white people

Yeah it's not the fart jokes and men in dresses routine that you're used to.