Why is the white man always trying to keep the black man down?

Why is the white man always trying to keep the black man down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3zo-dk33EQ
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala
breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/king-zulus-slams-called-south-african-democracy-says-country-better-off-apartheid/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilizing_mission
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

natural selection in the works

Niggers keep themselves down. Whites are the only reason why some niggers aren't living in mud huts and eating each other.

look at blacks now. they are unruly and still give their kids dumb names.

that they wouldn't steal our bikes

Slave race prove me wrong

slavery was a mistake. total annihilation of nigger race is a solution.

Dey dun wan us ta no bout dem stargates an da weirding way (David Lynch verzun)

the weak should fear the strong

They've done a fantastic job of keeping themselves down, all we had to do was sit back and watch.
The white man hasn't kept the black man down for 50 years now.

Whites aren't "bringing the black man down" they are simply keeping them where they should be. They are lesser humans than whites and do not deserve the same status/respect.

>taken away from somewhere they would never have made money, acquire fame and get even to sleep with a white woman
>muh reparations
>muh white guilt

this we WUZ victims meme is older than the dry semen on OPs Mongol hands.

Maybe the slavery has been abolished but the white man still robs african resources

They fear the BBC and its power over their women.

They act like monkeys without those chains.

CAUSE WHITEY IS JEALOUS OF SUPERIOR BLACK COCK

Why do sharks eat smaller fish?

They're violent and brutish.

Especially in packs.

We try to keep down other dangerous animals too.

When a white person acts like a nigger, we treat them like a nigger. When a nigger acts white, we treat them white.

Oh, wow! Maybe it's not about skin-color! Maybe it's about civilized behavior! Wow!

jews should be sterilized.

Black men initially put them in those chainz

It's not like niggers are going to do anything with those resources. They don't even know what a resource is.

BINGO

"racism" is really behaviorism

Because it's so easy.

FACT: The white man fears retribution for slavery and does everything in his power to keep the black race down. Whether it be crack, AIDS, or poor education in the cities.

The white man should fear this though, because one day the Black people will have our vengeance. The clock is ticking whitey

The moment blacks become a real threat to white people. whites will be so weak that they can't feed all the dindu's anymore. Therefore the moment blacks start to get their vengeance they'll die of hunger.

>The clock is ticking whitey
Time measurement and calendar are concepts forced on the black people by the white man to keep them down.

>The clock is ticking whitey
im shaking

>From the King of Dahomey down, the African sellers of slaves made no distinction; they were as happy to serve British slave-buyers as Portuguese, or for that matter their traditional Arab clients. A trans-Saharan slave trade dated back to the second century AD, after all.

>The Portuguese found fully functional slave markets when they arrived in Benin in 1500. From the vantage point of a captive African held in the slave house at Gorée, it seemed to make little difference whether he was loaded on to the ship bound for North or South America.

Blacks can only blame themselves. No one is saying they can't be successful, it's simply that they don't project themselves outwards. They have no concept of civilization. Arabs, Asians or Amerindians do, but not blacks. As such they have always been under some other civilization that wasn't black or if they had black civilizations and empires it was highly influenced by Berbers, Egyptians or Arabs and their taking of the teachings of Islam.

They had no written language, no wheel as we know it, no schools, no hospitals, not even normal clothing.
They hadn't invented the compass yet (everyone else had), and not one tribe had a written language. Despite a continent full of wildlife, they hadn't domesticated a single animal. Explorers wrote of their shock when they encountered these unwashed uncivilized savages. And with one of the world's longest coastlines, there's no record of any African having ever built a ship to explore the world.

>"I saw it in pop culture and the mainstream media told me so"
>"it must be true"
[white guilt intensifies]

why wont the black man just go back to africa

#blacktoafrica

why isn't the black man able to rise up?

Because racism since like forevah.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3zo-dk33EQ

This,we should have picked our own potatoes

and when all the whiteys are gone it will all become one giant detroit with no running water, electricity or food - and it will finally become clear that it was never whitey's fault

The Negroes in Negroland
Hinton Rowan Helper
for the US Congress
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala

Hinton Helper was a famous prewar Southern critic of slavery and secession whose first book, The Impending Crisis of the South, was popularized by the Republican Party (anti Slavery Party).

Hinton Rowan Helper (December 27, 1829 – March 9, 1909) was an American Southern critic of slavery during the 1850s. In 1857, he published a book which he dedicated to the "nonslaveholding whites" of the South.

duh !

>keeping a receipt of something you most likely paid cash for

no sensible person does this

Was apartheid that great for Africa?

I don't mean that as being dismissive of it, I'm just curious.

>No one is saying they can't be successful
they can't. they are genetically made to be hunter gatherers. they will never succeed in civilization. they lack the cognitive abilities.

someone post that link of a white man that was a teacher in a southern black school

never fails to amuse me.

Whites owe it to black people to solve their problems.

breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/king-zulus-slams-called-south-african-democracy-says-country-better-off-apartheid/

The idea that the white man is oppressive to the niggers is but an illusion borne from the puny little minds of the niggers.

They are guilty of having the mentality of being given an inch then trying to take a mile.

They themselves know, deep inside, that they are inferior to the white race. They want what we have, and what we have accomplished. The difference between us is that while the white race takes what it wants through the greatness of our minds and spirits, the niggers want these things just handed to them, as they are acutely aware that they are incapable of gleaning them through their own efforts.

They have never freed themselves from the repeated cycles of slavery they have been bound by throughout history, either physically or mentally.

So no matter what privileges we hand over to them, they will always want more, and they will cling to this false illusion of being enslaved and oppressed, because this is how they define even themselves.

The only solution to getting this monkey off our back, as the white race, is complete and total genocide.

The White man brought the black man to Western Civilization in the first place.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilizing_mission

Western countries surely tried to help them. Granted not everything was pretty.

Some Blacks are successful and intelligent just like not all white people are 150 IQ geniuses.

>trying

All men try to keep other men down. It's an ingrained competitive nature we all have, regardless of race.

Black men are just huge whinos and are butthurt they can't win at the game of life. Maybe if they stopped complaining and straightened up and decided to work hard, they'd get somewhere. This goes for muslims and women as well.

All of them need to realize life is not fair and you need to bust your ass to get to the top. Success is not handed to you and it is NOT easy.

Also many rivers and huge lakes are in Africa....they never figured how to get water from point A to point B. Every other civilization in the history of man figured that one out, but not Africans.

patents wouldn't exist in a free market since no government protectionism.

checkmate statist

That's nice kid, but the richest man in history was a black man

>Some Blacks are successful and intelligent just like not all white people are 150 IQ geniuses.
Sowell is incredibly based. Shame people like him are a rarity.

READING RAINBOW!!!!!

"WARP SPEED DON'T RAINBOW READ ME NIGGERRRR!"

-I Wish I were Lavar Burton

niggers over-reproduce --> chimplets starve --> ids da white man the reason that wi are starving --> hand them food --> niggers over-reproduce again

the cycle never ends

they wer created to serve and to do harsh manual labour. but things got confused and they play sports now.

the black man is keeping the black man down. Watch the documentary "empire of the dust", niggers are unable to run a modern society.

One thing I always wondered, if they are so proud of their black heritage, why, when they get alot money do they try to look white? Look at beyonce, her hair is white styles and colour. And do you notice how alot of them, their skin gets lighter......not too proud of their blackness if you ask me.

Black man is forcefully keeping himself down

>arabs know blacks are dumb
>asians know blacks are dumb
>blacks know blacks are dumb
>babies know blacks are dumb
>white cucks think they dindu nuffin

Some master race

What did he create that made him so rich ?

>White man trying hating blacks ?
>2000

Kek.

wow really made me think

bait is to stale and boring. Try again, be creative. Sometimes bait is fun enough to bite, even when it is bait. This one, can rot away.

Shaking like a leaf?

youre right. blacks should stay in africa far away from evil whites.

1. That's not Crassus
2. Didn't he blow all his money on the most decadent Hajj in Islamic History? I mean, he passed out so much free gold in Egypt that the price of gold collapsed for over a generation and they started using other things for currency. I mean, I'm sure Mansa Musa had his good points, and the Kingdom of Mali had its accomplishments, but the man is mostly known for having Nigger Spending Habits.

>total annihilation of nigger race is a solution.
You know that includes you too Seamus.

The black man isn't doing anything anyways, so better put him to work for the white man

No-one is forcing anyone to be single moms and live on welfare. The breakdown of the family in black communities is the biggest problem and can only be solved by taking responsibility for their own lives and choices.

And I wouldn't call it a great achievement to be rich when you are born on top of the biggest gold mine of the whole earth. And yes, he caused massive inflation on his Hajj. And he saw so many amazing things that he brought a horde of arabic scholars and architects with him back to Mali.

'Cause if a useless idiot tries to stand, he'll only tumble over and hurt himself.

The nigger is a hominid that cannot be mentally classified as a human or person as they are controlled by their simian impulses like mindless puppets all the time impairing their abillity to use their intelligence that is on with a human 11 year old. The negro is a very strange primate as it lacks forethought, empathy and the ability to think in what ifs meaning it is not human it is below the mental threshold of even a chimp or a gorilla who all possess the mental attributes I listed above making them abysmal failure of a homind species.

The nigger has spent around 60,000 years in Sub Saharan Africa and has done nothing but live like a wild animal a truely wild animal, the only primate like trait of niggers is their tribal social groups but because niggers have no empathy this means they can quickly kill off eachother leading to mass social dysfunction(literally every african civil war/basketball american gang violence). It is truely bewildering as how this species is still alive seeing how self destructive it is. While the chimp has already reached the stone age in technology using stone tools, the nigger is still stuck in the stone age in terms of technology or even below the stone age if that even makes sense. While monkeys can coexist with eachother peacefully, the negriods cannot they cant do something that literally almost every animal on this planet can do they are a biological anomaly of incredible proportions a species given every single mental trait to kill itself and yet somehow this was an advantage in ancient Sub Saharan Africa isnt nature just cruel?

All the negro does is eat, shit, fuck and sleep like an animal not even a monkey but something like a lizard thats how primitive their behavior is. While they have many stupid jungle cultures that is basically the limits of their brain power they still dont do anything else with their brains beside come up wih hedonistic nonsensical customs(I BEEZ LIVIN DA HOOD LIFE BITCH).

Whats worse keeping them down or killing them before they are born?

#AltIsWithHer

Why do you rape your own language that hard?

Because The American Pavement Ape has no understanding of "life." Like a small child killing their first goldfish because they decided they wanted to take it out of the bowl and take it for a walk... they're are not evolved enough to understand the very concept that actions may lead to death.

The ape does not understand that "the future" even exists. Their entire mental process, what little there is, exists only in "now." They cannot plan for the future. It is a concept they do not understand. Niggers will regularly blow their entire month's welfare by day two, then complain they are hungry on the street begging for more. They know only muhdik, muhcrack, and muhgibs.

The nigger does not need a reason to nig. They quite regularly beat and kill others (of their own tribe and of others) for "disrespeck." Be it not bumming them a cigarette, or stepping on their shoes. Sometimes they just kill out of boredom. The chimp has no motive. (It's actually part of the reason it's so hard to charge a chimp with "hate crimes" in this country. You can easily argue that your client is just a nigger, and thus does not have the forethought to have malice. It's just an animal being an animal... impulsive and violent.)

Niggers make up the majority of prisoners. They don't get raped. They are the ones doing most of the raping. Killing a white person will make you a celebrity in prison. They'll be among their tribe, getting free food, free sex, free entertainment, all paid for by the state. They get to lift in the gym, watch TV, play monkeyball, and be fed three times a day. No nigger fears a soft American prison.

Foreigners honestly have no ability to even understand how terrifying the American nigger is. It's something you have to experience to truly grasp how animal-like these people really are. The memes are all real, but they hardly do justice to describe the Jane Austen bullshit any white person living near these chimps has to deal with.

We know merchant that's why you want to mix them with everybody but your own.

This idea that a people with sub 80 IQ can have western civilisation if only "the white man stopped keeping him down" is astonishing. Without some form of intelligent leadership a society will simply degenerate. Either they can be prosperous under white rule (eg Rhodesia) or destitute under black rule.

i wouldnt call literally hundreds of billion in forein aid "keeping blacks down"

Kek

Sick bants

>Niggers keep themselves down. Whites are the only reason why some niggers aren't living in mud huts and eating each other.
This

The black man is much better at keeping himself down. Drugs. Welfare. Thug life. Black on black crime. Abortion.

>black man

what the hell is that?

I like this an it was niggers an arabs that started slavery not the white man Kek

Its fun. I jerk off to it. I want to beat them till they are almost dead, but revive them for another beating.

This. The only reason Africa is experiencing such a population explosion right now is because of Western medicine.

The white man is trying to keep him out,mostly.

Oh I forgot only Americans represent ''the white man'' and ''the black man'',like the rest of the planet has their fucked up racial dynamics.

we have evolved blacks here in the GB, but we still got the street apes

>And then he said he cant find a job because a white man is holding him down

>white empathy

kek

seems like it's the yellow man who's exploiting the brown man now

>When a nigger acts white, we treat them white.
kek'd. not really

>muh empathy
>number 1 killers of blacks and muzzies are other blacks and muzzies

kek oh it's glorious seeing shitskins all uppity

better masturbate some more

BDSM fetish + racemixing kink