Comes back from the vietnam war after killing 200 niggers or something (confirmed kills)...

>comes back from the vietnam war after killing 200 niggers or something (confirmed kills), then starts fighting civillian normies who won't leave him alone and let him live his life

is rambo a Sup Forums movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc2OvrpzjvM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>vietnam war
>killing 200 niggers
I didn't know Rambo was a kangz n shiz.

>comes back from an unpopular unnecessary war started by the Jews
>goes on a rampage cause nobody feels sorry for him

Is Rambo a /normie/ movie?

First Blood is a classic. Rest is garbage.

>fighting communism
>jew conspiracy

It's an anti Vietnam War movie yet it's a pro Veterans moive. In a sense it is red pilled showing the mistreatment veterans get from hippies and normies and names the government jew for fucking Rambo's shit uo in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc2OvrpzjvM

This

Latest Rambo movie was okay. Some violent shit for sure.

^this

First Blood best blood

Is the ending of that clip right when his CO blows his head off in the book?

Yes

No it ends very similarly but he doesnt get shot by Trautman, who isnt even in the book that I remember.

He goes on a MUCH bloodier and violent rampage in the book, because he was just pissed off and tired of being pushed around.

SPOILER ALERT
In the book, he crawls into a small shed in someones backyard armed to the teeth and blows some guy away who comes to get him, then the sheriff tries to get appreahend him and gets shot but Rambo is eventually shot and killed by the sheriff

Rambo ends up killing himself in the last book.

>It's a Rambo teams up with Al-Qaida episode

I'm pretty sure they say something about him being a quarter black or half poo in loo in one of the three films.

Trautman: It was a bad time for everyone, Rambo. It's all in the past now.

Rambo: For *you*! For me civilian life is nothing! In the field we had a code of honor, you watch my back, I watch yours. Back here there's nothing!

Trautman: You're the last of an elite group, don't end it like this.

Rambo: Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment, back here I can't even hold a job *parking cars*!

>This dialogue sums up veteran reintegration, which continues to be a myth.

>Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me, huh? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

Honestly its one of the great American stories, dressed up in an action movie. Its a pity that they made more rambo movies, with none of the heart and message, but all of the bang bang shootemup style.

Rambo 3 now is the most unintentionally funny movie I can think of.

its basically the progenitor of the 80's action movie.