Israeli thread

Ask me anything you wanted to know about a guy from Israel. A little about my self:

I live in israel, I am of russian heritege, serve in the COGAT. I have a couple of hours to spend and if you will ask the right questions you might hear good stories.

Attached: download (1).jpg (194x259, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/avKB0CgQy4k
youtu.be/P8OPg99gDUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you jewish?

Do you like Orgonite?

youtu.be/avKB0CgQy4k

Yes
Sure, why not. Interesting music, I don't usually like music like that but Adibass was a fun song.

do you work at a bank?

are you grill?

Im a soldier so no
No but I like grills
Yes, my mom is jewish
Realised midway to the song it was shot in the central station im in right now

Also sharing a new popular song from israel if you guys are into it
youtu.be/P8OPg99gDUs

you guard a bank?

Have you ever killed an Arab

Actually, just listened to more Orgonite. Those are some sick songs. Now I am certain, I do like.

Yeah, I keep their skulls in garden. I use them instead of flower pots.

No, I guard my base though
I didnt and i really dont wish to kill anyone. My role isnt combat oriented anyways, but i do face the risk on gettin jumped on (traveling through west bank, jerusalem). I was thrown rocks at though.

Is your base a bank?

Based
cuck

Thanks.

>I am of russian heritege
Do you speak russian?

My base is not a bank
Дa ;)

do you miss your foreskin?

No. You can't miss that which you never knew.

Attached: hhhhhhhhhhhhh.png (371x481, 18K)

Could this shit make me jewish?

Attached: DNA RESULTS.png (420x56, 2K)

Being Jewish is passed down from mother to child. Is your mother Jewish?

Religiously? No. Ethnically? Nobody knows, but I do know that my grandmothers dad was jewish. He was a Levin.

If your great grandfather was Jewish, I guess you could consider yourself part ethnically Jewish. Really up to you, how you feel about it as a person. I would recommend reading a little bit, so you know more about the religion and heritage of your ancestor that is an undeniable part of you. Anyway, if you're mother isn't Jewish then the orthodox Jews won't consider you Jewish until you convert. (Israel is based on orthodox Judaism, but if you're ethnically Jewish you can get a citizenship. They usually don't cause trouble getting a citizenship if anyone of your parents or grandparents is Jewish and you can prove it. Great grandparent is a little far, but if you can prove it you might be able to get an Israeli citizenship)

Thanks for clearing some things up.

>I live in israel, I am of russian heritege
Of course

Attached: fat smug bird.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

>Ask me anything you wanted to know about a guy from Israel. A little about my self:
>
>I live in israel, I am of russian heritege, serve in the COGAT. I have a couple of hours to spend and if you will ask the right questions you might hear good stories.

Why does your desert russian-shitskin shithole medle in internal affairs of Poland and tells us what laws we are supposed to make and not make? Is Russia, Israel and USA the same murderous jewish clique of warmongers and criminals?

Because most of the jews were murdered in polad during the holocaust. Denying that the civillian population had something to do with it is lying desu

Goyzone

You are lying, fithy satanic kike, because your satan-worshipping nation of killers, thieves and warmongers is children of lie. Accusing us of crimes that we never committed is a declaration of war on our nation. It is you filthy soviet kike-animals who killed millions of Poles along with your German-nazi allies.

>Denying that the civillian population had something to do with it is lying desu

3 million of catholic Poles were killed by Germans and 3 million of polish kikes. The only thing we had in common with German nazis was that we were being butchered by them. 2 million of ethnical catholic Poles were also killed by Jewish-Russian soviets. You motherfucking jew-zionist-nazi-soviet satanists killed 5 million of ethnical Poles together and today you try to erase this fact from history books around the world because you want to kill millions of us again.

Jews were being killed by Germans and other Jews on territory of occupied Poland. There is no historical evidence that a non-jewish Pole killed even one jew. Machine of genocide in General Governkentcwas based on Germans and Jewish collaborants. You kikes were killing yourself under german supervision, so why do you accuse Poles for this genocide against historical facts now?

Stay away from our laws and history filthy russian antihuman soviet war criminal. It is not your fucking problem what laws we make in our country. Times of russian-jewish occupation of Poland ended in 1990. Stop making holocaust of Palestinians, dirty jew-beast

What country are you currently ruling?

Yikes

Israel abd that 1 country that soesnt actually exist ;)
Ty

You really think satanic kike that you are powerful enough to rewrite history of Poland? Your two nests : USA and Russia are weak now as much as they never were in history. China is rising and nobody in Asia gives a fuck about holohoax. You will rewrite our history when you manage to kill us all, dirty jew beast but but not when we are still alive. I myself will massacre random kike-trip to Poland to stop them at all. You kikes have no entrance-right to Poland as long as we live here. You will have to use your Russian and Murrican dogs to kill us all in order to rewrite our history

>Nobody is anti-semitic you satanic kike beast, and I will murder you for implying we used to kill jews
Really gets my almonds activated

Just imagine jew-leashed subhuman mutt that some enemy state attacked your country and killed millions of your countrymen, destroyed your country and killed your family. You live long enough to hear today lies claiming that in fact you killed your people and your family. How would you feel? Zionist-Russian beasts rewrite our history now which signifies that they prepare to attack our country and kill millions of us again

were you born in Israel or immigrate?

>Denying that the civillian population had something to do with it is lying desu
The same civilian population that was also being killed by nazis? Fuck off asshole.

do you like adam sandler?