Left not white to understand 2000 mile wall? 100 years ago: 19,000 miles of road was nothing

How come the white man could think "big" 100 years ago?

- space travel
- interstate highway systems
- freeway/highway networks
- transcontinental highways.

In 1889 and 1925, the white man got the idea to clear land and pave 19,000 miles of roads from North to South America.

Now a fucking 2000 mile wall is impossible according the media?

How the fuck are we supposed to advance the human race when a 2000 mile long wall is considered impossible?

19,000 miles of road wasn't a big deal 100 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHmy8YaZE6E
youtube.com/watch?v=PznwjVoQuow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Canal#French_construction_attempts.2C_1881.E2.80.9394
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The discussion is not wether it is possible, but wether it is practical

Build bridges not walls.

the panama canal wasn't practical in any sense.

but the americans did it. there is only a lack of will.

please.

In a more primitive time with more primitive tools, the white man could clear enough land and make enough pavement to make 19,000 miles of road.

The white man actually made more than that.

2000 miles of wall is nothing.

is not impossible
is useless

The fucking canal.

When did the west lose the edge?

The panama canal was, and continues to be, extremely practical.

Because sailing around a continent is so much more practical.

>2016
>Darien Gap is still a gap.

Are you even trying, white man?

we can build bridges over the wall for semi-trucks and other instrumentalities of legitimate commerce between Mexico and US. Good fences make good neighbors.

>2018
>Wall Built
>People just start using ladders
>People sneak through in cars
>Justin Trudeau starts flying Mexicans into Canada, where they can then cross the Northern Border
>Tfw

the french tried, and failed to do it. the americans dug and blasted through a diseased jungle hell for years. they eradicated tropical diseases in the isthmus, developed new technology and embraced creative solutions to the unique engineering challenges the project entailed.

it was a high-risk high-reward engineering project. something the west has lost the taste for.

If I could put a notion in his head:
'Why do they make good neighbors? Isn't it
Where there are cows? But here there are no cows.
Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
What I was walling in or walling out,
And to whom I was like to give offense.
Something there is that doesn't love a wall,
That wants it down.' I could say 'Elves' to him,
But it's not elves exactly, and I'd rather
He said it for himself. I see him there
Bringing a stone grasped firmly by the top
In each hand, like an old-stone savage armed.
He moves in darkness as it seems to me,
Not of woods only and the shade of trees.
He will not go behind his father's saying,
And he likes having thought of it so well
He says again, 'Good fences make good neighbors.'

>Justin Trudeau starts flying Mexicans into Canada
>isn't permitted into US airspace
>If they kill us, we win
>is shot down

>is useless
Why does Israel have one then? We only want the same level of defense Israel has (which WE fucking pay for).

That's fair enough no?

Of course it is. People will just dig more tunnels. The wall won't stop the tide.

>Implying we won't find out about the tunnels

You fucked up my order at Taco Bell yesterday, Paco.

How the fuck is the Panama Canal impractical

It allows us to ship commerce across the oceans without taking a long ass detour thousands of miles south

Stupid leaf

10ft wall just means 11ft ladders

you faggots really think keeping mexicans out will somehow improve your quality of life? Are you all part of a day laboror movement or something?

These guys work shit jobs that your entitled trailer park living food stamp and social security abusing asses would never do

Humanity matured and comprehended that wasting billions of dollars for e-penis is not really worth it.
> interstate highway systems
> freeway/highway networks
> transcontinental highways.
All obsolete due cheap air travel
>space travel
Literally pic related; "How can I spend the most amount of money without receiving any tangible benefit for it?"

Switzerland and Germany built a wall that could stop Steve McQueen.

That wall was just wood and barbed wire.

We can build a wall ten feet higher and Mexico will pay for it.

>white man?
You fucking Mexicans are going to be in for a shock. Demographics is destiny. The White man can't give you intelligence/creativity/a work ethic.

Within 30 years or so, you'll have turned the US into another version of Mexico, where you are ruled over by a corrupt oligarchy of Whites and Jews, just as you are in Mexico.

and you'll be making $1 a day. Do you really think the democrats are bringing mexicans here out of the goodness of their hearts? You are votes and slave labor, nothing more.

Your children here are going to end up even worse off than in Mexico.

you hate Whitey so much, which is fine, understand...then why not stay in Mexico to keep him from oppressing you?

And bullshit "you were here before the white man." Any Mexican who came into North America before the White man would have been scalped. Mexicans only started coming North once the White man made it safe and created wealth.

Anyway, enjoy watching your 15 children starve. I suspect Whites will carve out a homogenous state in the Pacific Northwest, as has been the movement for years.

As punoshment, let us Whites live alone without any of the the wonders of diversity so we can't oppress you.

Think about the money:
-14 million illegal mexicans to feed, clothe, and provide medical care
- 3-4 trillion in wars for the Jew wars in mideast
- Billions extorted by Israel and billion more to Egypt to keep them sealing off Gaza and to crush anti-jew movements there.

imagine the lifestyle Whites could have here! We'd be like Switzerland but even wealthier. We'd all be as rich as saudis.

meanwhile these fucking sand niggers in the middle of the desert are rekting us at innovation

Damn it

>Within 30 years or so, you'll have turned the US into another version of Mexico, where you are ruled over by a corrupt oligarchy of Whites and Jews, just as you are in Mexico.

Dont you paranoid Alex Jones faggots think this about our country regradless of mexicans?

>implying space travel is useless
>not implying giving billions of dollars to welfare recipients isnt
gtfo

>The discussion is not wether it is possible, but wether it is practical

So you faggots are finally going to stop talking about it, then?

>Alex Jones
You've not the wrong idea there paco...this is the man I follow, not alex Jew Jones..

youtube.com/watch?v=EHmy8YaZE6E

Where did I said that I support welfare you cumguzzler?

You mean money, that thing was build by western companies.

THIS is what the man I most admire thought of Mexicans:
youtube.com/watch?v=PznwjVoQuow

true

those fuckers deserve to die

Brazil confirmed for irrelevant

>per capita

Trump is also gonna have more border patrol. If Pablo shows a huge ladder, we will show him a couple border patrol guards.

Impractical to build.

>what is proportion

better?

Do you have any explanation behind your brainfart?

>White people make up 70% of the country, only take 35% of welfare
>Black people make up 12% of the population, take almost twice that amount of welfare
>Hispanic people make up 13% of the population, take 15% of welfare
What exactly is your point?

Pablo isn't why the washing machine plant closed and decimated your home town Cleatus

Work ethic? Hell, all the Mexicans I've seen were working their asses off. Mexicans aren't lazy like melanin-enriched KaingzAnShit. Most Mexicans work hard, marry their women, raise families, believe in God, and have values. There's some small minority of them that get into crime, but nobody's perfect. On the whole, I'd much rather have Mexican neighbors than godless thieving chimps from the hood.

How is it impractical to build if it was built?

because social alienation, neoliberal capitalism, multiculturalism and post-modern suburb/office life has sapped the will of white people to live and think ambitiously.

Darien Gap exists out of intent, nothing more.

>How can I spend the most amount of money without receiving any tangible benefit for it?

There is a literal wealth of resources in the asteroid belt just waiting for someone enterprising enough to harness it. Elements that are scarce in the Earth's crust are abundant and easily accessible in asteroids.

>Would never do
Is that why they used to?
The reason they don't do them is because mexicans are unfair competition, willing to work for starvation tier salaries.

Consider that the american minimum wage is a middle class salary in Brazil.

>the greatest accomplishment in human history that allowed white, western civilization to have pride in itself and spurred thousands of technological breakthroughs and made people believe that anything is possible was a waste of money

"muh shekels" capitalism is the great enemy.

Juan, pls.
Mexicans vote democrat, get tons of welfare, and are autocracy-loving lazyshits like most latin americans.

>cutting travel time from coast to coast by 70%
>not practical

Not the same German but still gonna answer
Imagine how much it would cost to watch the wall , you would need thousands of securities
And the dirty Mexicans would still find a way to slip through
Also there would be a high cost for maintaining it

>Space travel is worthless
Most of the modern technologies you use were either created or greatly improved due to space exploration efforts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Canal#French_construction_attempts.2C_1881.E2.80.9394
>French effort went bankrupt in 1889 after reportedly spending US$287,000,000 and losing an estimated 22,000 lives to disease and accidents, wiping out the savings of 800,000 investors
>After two years of extensive work, the mosquito-spread diseases were nearly eliminated.[37] Nevertheless, even with all this effort, about 5,600 workers died of disease and accidents during the U.S. construction phase of the canal
>The United States spent almost $375,000,000 (roughly equivalent to $8,600,000,000 now[46]) to finish the project

t. pope Francis

Cameras and response units located in towers spaced around the border.

And since it's the desert you could probably make automated detection systems thus further reducing the cost for personnel to watch the cameras.

Kekwut? I live in New Hampshire, there ain't no spics here (except for a maybe a few chill ones from Massachusetts). I am only saying that we shouldn't have illegal immigrants flooding into America. Look at what happened to Europe when they let the """refugees""" swarm in there. There are now more terror attacks and shit in Europe.

They put some place called billings on the map but not Oklahoma City? I'm already against this.

Ok so google says there are.
55 mil hipanics,
42 mil blacks and
198 mil whites in the US.
Which means 21.7 whites 8.6 blacks and 22.9 hispanics per foodstamp.
Now tell the odd one out junior.

>Muh pol infographics

I apologize for the dumb leaf, not all of us are that stupid

Build by Koreans, paid with oil money

Because it's going to cost $8 billion in taxpayer money, and Mexico's not going to pay for it, you cuck.