Why didn't Ron Swanson just beat the shit out of him at the end in the bathroom?

Why didn't Ron Swanson just beat the shit out of him at the end in the bathroom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0sYK2RwH5E8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They were not going to stoop to his level

>why didn't he just give all the million dollars he just received back to Ray Kroc so he could satisfy his animalistic, 20 IQ need to physically assault someone who outwitted him

t.cuck

Is this worth a buy?

>he almost kills your brother
>he walks in while you are in the hospital keeping an eye on your brother as he recovers and literally tells you he's buying your company

He deserved a bullet in stomach strapped to a Mcdonalds chair while you threw that milkshake crap at him while he slowly dies of sepsis

its worth a rental. it is actually kind of an interesting story

For me it's the McChicken™ the best fast food sandwich

Film came to a halt with the romance shit.

I want some mcnuggets

It's pretty good at least the first half.

yeah that came out of left field and was immediatley bored of the movie at that point

Ray did nothing wrong

It's amazing to see how McD's became the steaming pile of shit it is today. It basically only exists to feed the homeless now.

No

They really should've cut out all the milkshake shit or trim it down at least.

he did nothing right either

that's 90% of Americans at this point

I wish they had $1 dollar double cheeseburgers everywhere in the world. You Amerifats don't know a good thing

He was a piece of shit. I didn't realize I could hate McDonald's more than I already did

Mmmmm mmmmm soy.

Old-timers say that the original McDonald's burger was basically the same shit. They sold it so cheap because it was a flat patty of barely anything. The fries and shakes changed, sure, but the burgers were always crap.

I'm a buyfag but it's worth a rental or a torrent

spbp

>It basically only exists to feed the homeless now.
and its delicious. Mickie Ds is a fucking saint

it's pretty mediocre and soulless tb h

except go from being a pathetic door to door salesman to millionaire through sheer cunning and foresight

Seriously, that was so pointless. It should've been a 1 minute or less snippet indicating attraction and then let the audience find out about them marrying in the "Where are they now?" section

I guess soy is an acquired taste.

>Let's hire a guy to make our shitty little burger stand into a big successful franchise
>Waaah how dare you make our shitty little burger stand into a big successful franchise like we paid you to do!

mcdonalds used to, or they still did, buy their beef from a company called "100% Beef" as to trick consumers into thinking they were eating pure beef instead of cardboard? truly evil, but standard operating procedure in america

Did you even watch the movie?

I've never seen this. Wasn't the founder a fucked up carnie though? Heard some fucked up shit about him.

Yes, did you?

It has been proven again and again and again that, given a choice between an expensive option and a discount cheaper option, people will pick the cheaper option every time and learn to love it. That's McDonalds. It has more locations around the world than any other food service business or restaurant specifically because it offers a simple and traditional menu with passable quality for a low price. A nice local restaurant with $15 burgers can't compete with a McDonalds with decent $3 burgers in the same town.

The same thing happens with the airline industry. People complain about the cramped seating but pay for the cheap seats every time. Companies tried introducing "premium economy" and they couldn't sell them. You get what you pay for. The god of the market and all that.

It's not even really about the quality, it's about consistency. Most people don't like the unknown so they like the idea that no matter what city they are at in the world they can go into a McDonalds and know exactly what they are getting every time. It's incidental that the only way to maintain this level of quality over so many stores is to keep it relatively low quality.

I agree with him. Ray Kroc was a sympathetic character. He was a 50 year old man who grinded day in and day out in sales in search of a good idea, and he encountered nothing but disrespect along the way. He finally made it with McDonalds. He finally found his success. But the McDonalds brothers were unwilling to listen to reason and actively sabotaged the midwestern locations. Kroc finally seized control with his real estate maneuver and, while I don't ageee with his treatment of the brothers after that, I appreciate what he did for food service around the world and I can empathize with his drive for success.
I'm glad they didn't make it a "DUDE FUCK CAPITALISM LMAO" film.

They covered that in the movie as well. The Golden Arches as a symbol of Americana and familiar dining.

Kroc's formerly MacDonald's

I understand their philosophy just fine but they're hemorrhaging badly these days from not being able to compete.

They've become stagnant. Every other fast food company has new burgers every month or wacky marketing campaigns or something, Mcdonalds is doing nothing.

Pretty much this.

I actually loved how he treated his 1st wife in this, She was so negative to him. although supportive she was disrespectfull of him.

How he got the business where it was showed how cunning and foresightful he was, How he treat the brothers showed how much of a cunt he could be.

They're actually growing again. McDonalds coffee has become a staple of cheap quality ever since they changed it after the burns lawsuit and their sales are increasing quickly as Chipotle and some of the other nu-fast food joints stall and fall.

The lawsuit had nothing to do with it, they just wanted to compete with Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks for people's morning commute.

Best TV movie I ever saw.

>ray Kroc did nothing wrong he's just a capitalist

shhh

>actual discussion going on
>better post the "this is you" pictures

Yeah wimpy burger was better

True that. Their menu hasn't changed in forever. And even when they do introduce something nobody goes for the stuff that nobody ever orders for fear of getting shit that sat under a heat lamp all day long.

McDonalds hasn't used heat lamps in more than twenty years.

Kroc's just doesn't have that same ring to it

They need to introduce the international menu in America. They have fucking McDonalds bakeries in European locations where fresh pastries are sold as well as region-unique products and generally better ingredients. America is their core audience and they're being lazy with us. They can't even make the ice cream machines work.

This.

Could've been amazing if given to a better director/screenwriter. I still think Keaton was a good choice though.

>what he did for food service

Create a disgusting chemical ridden product and drive out family owned restaurants around the world? Single handedly creating the obesity and cancer epidemic in this country? Killing millions?

>switched gears entirely to a new bakery/coffee focused restaurant
>doing nothing

There is no bakery, only coffee.

fucking communist faggot

>nothing
>forgetting about all day breakfast

Neat. So when I get nasty shit it was actually prepared that way?

Big Mac machine broke

Yes. Meat is cooked in batches and held in warming trays but is discarded if it sits for more than about 20 minutes, which is rare.

Introduced way too late for anyone to care.

>single handey creating the obesity epidemic
Lol
>and cancer epidemic
Literally what? Cancer has been around forever. Smoking was far worse than fast food for that.

Inexpensive food that people enjoy served quickly without a long wait time.

I mean they sell danishes does that count as a pastry in your eyes?

I would love to try some of the international sandwiches, I know the Middle Eastern McDonald's locations had a promotion on that for a while.

Maybe this is just a Canadian thing?

They actually deliver breakfast around here but you have to order more than $20.

youtu.be/0sYK2RwH5E8

Yes, I've never seen a McDonalds in the US with anything like that.

Lots of people liked that senpai

They do it everywhere outside of the US.

Damn I might start getting those crispy chicken sandwiches again now.

I don't think I've ever seen it advertised. It's not really well known that they do that now.

I remember a lot of excitement about it, and I think their stock shot up in the following months as well. It was a pretty big success.

Once a cuck always a cuck.

It still hurts. Will it ever come back?

Is it through Uber Eats, or on its own?

I enjoyed it. I don't know how close to the real story it was, but I liked the fact that they portrayed the guy in a non-definitive fashion. He is neither the villain nor the hero. He is just a guy who found a good opportunity. I like how the film doesn't force you to sympathize with the protagonist and just tries to be relatively neutral.

What other similar movie would you recommend? Ya know, a drama-comedy biopic.
It doesn't even have to be a biopic really, but bonus points if it is.

there's literally "family" restaurants on like every block in every city in the world, what are you two retards complaining about?

white "people" are cowards

It's on netflix right now which I figure is why it keeps getting brought up.

The Social Network.

Wait hold up.. do you people actually eat McDonald's? Why the fuck would you? I haven't eaten that garbage in lime 10 years. It's disgusting. I'll get the coffee sometimes though

>I haven't eaten it
>It's garbage

So how do you know?

Yeah I guess that's as close as it gets, but I'd rather take a break from jew flicks for now.

I like fast food. It tastes good. I'm not proud of my shit taste, but I enjoy it.

It's the best cheap fast food next to Little Caesars.

I haven't eaten it since I ate 15 cheese burgers for a bet.
It gave me the worst food poisoning I've ever had and to this day I still get nauseous if I even smell the food.

>not committing felony assault with a team of lawyers standing right outside makes you a coward

Wew

I guarantee you did not get food poisoning from it.

How the fuck does one human being stomach 15 cheeseburgers

>human
Americans do not officially classify as humans.

McSneed's
Formerly known as McFuck and Sucks

They're small burgers. Also I ended up throwing up and having painful shits for the next 3 days.

Ray Kroc was a badass and a real american hero but leave it to tho jews to slander him

>Ray Kroc lied about his age to serve in World War I as a Red Cross ambulance driver. He started training in 1917 when he was only 15 and was sent to France in 1918. Though not shown in the movie, the real Ray Kroc met fellow Illinois native Walt Disney while training for the Red Cross. Disney had also lied about his age. The two men served in Ambulance Company A

What did he mean by this?

Enjoy your burger goy

Reminder that The Habit is burgerkino

Based Kroc.

Forgot pic