Can we let her get away with this Sup Forums

can we let her get away with this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KadijahChloe
linkedin.com/in/kadijah-edwards-97009476
dentons.com/en/whats-different-about-dentons/contact-us.aspx?url=http://www.dentons.com/en/find-your-dentons-team.aspx
eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=32&t=6
eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=727&t=6
instagram.com/kadijahchloe/
pastebin.com/uCztc5jU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

fucking niggers

>cucked whites will apologize for this

we teach that this is okay, not sure what you expected. Half this board screeches "welfare queens!!!11 soldiers of ZOG!!11" anytime military men are brought up.

Call the dogs

Lynch the sheboon!

twitter.com/KadijahChloe

it;s free speech baby

you're not supposed to stop her, just remember this next time you vote for government programs

She has a point though. This is nothing more than right wing virtue signaling.

WAHHH I GOT MY LEGS BLOWN OFF WHILE I WAS SHOOTING MUSLIM CHILDREN. RETWEET ME BECAUSE I AM A HERO

This. But yeah fucking niggers man.

I know I'm a Mexican (lol OMG they think lol) But really my gringo friennemy what the fuck? You got my poor shit countrymen that I fucking hate too, niggers fucking your wifes and childs crying like stupid adults with diapers about their feelings hurt like babys and you just eat all that shit?.. Come on dude. you fucking push me through and know you are a idiot fuck? What the fuck happen to you.. Where's that fucking crazy gringo now?..

Kek. That's pretty funny. No, leave her be. You're as bad as one of those bulldykes who try to get comics blacklisted when they make a joke they don't like.

>muh welfare queenz
Thanks for proving my point you edgy faggot :^)

that was kind of funny

well that escalated quickly. took about what, 10 tweets?

ALL. FUCKING. NIGGERS. MUST. FUCKING. HANG.

But it is, her black oppressed life is 6 gorillion times worse than any cis white male soldier who lost a few limbs and lived.

>All Niggers Must Hang

>>>/reddit/

Summer is killing me lads

>MUSLIM CHILDREN
Hurrrrr

>"virtue signalling"

where do you think you are? half this board has based itself in its opposition of degenracy

>anytime military men are brought up
No, just the ones that fought in meaningless wars that have nothing to do with PROTECTING MUH FREEDUMBS XDdd

Sand people in mud huts half a world away are not a threat to me or my freedom just because some guy got his legs blown off fucking around over there and needs to believe it meant something.

:^)

>tipping intensifies

>shit tier banter but who cares

she should of said
"Ye NigGa, but can u walk wif doze legs lmfaooo smdh keep it 100%"

AHHH, GOOD GOY!

What a hero, defending us from Saddam Hussein's EXTREMELY DANGEROUS EBUL REGIME!!!111

Oh wow, american and british dogs-I mean soldiers are TRUE HEROES. Yeah, because invading Iraq and making us EVEN MORE ENEMIES was such a great idea!!!!!111

LMFAO at this torso. He fucked with the Mujahideen and got what he deserved!

veterans (that may still be alive) deserving of respect:

ww1
ww2
korean
us in afghanistan who actually killed taliban

thats it. if you thought in iraq or vietnam and expect a life of welfare and gibs for killing a bunch of dumb useless sand niggers or gooks you can fuck right off

You don't have to agree with the war to think they're patriots. Have some fucking pride you liberal commie, defend those who fought on our behalf. That cheap gas you use? - Muslim blood

blame the warpig politicians if you're butthurt, veterans deserve respect

Why? Because it Dan and not Khan?

Kadljah Edwards working at Dentons Law Firm Washington DC 2024967500

Here's her LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/kadijah-edwards-97009476

Twitter: @Dentons

Contact: dentons.com/en/whats-different-about-dentons/contact-us.aspx?url=http://www.dentons.com/en/find-your-dentons-team.aspx

It was literally no sin whatsoever to slaughter Hajis in their hundreds of thousands. Those men did a good job, my only complaint is that they didn't murder more shitskins. Every single Mohammedean who died begging for his life in a pillar of fire deserved it.

only about 3% of Oil used in the US comes from the middle east now.

Dick Cheney lined is pockets but thats about the only person who got richer from the war

eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=32&t=6

eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=727&t=6

Just the guys who dropped out of MEPS

I hope she gets paralyzed from the waist down in a car accident

She'd had better tuck in that lip before she trips over it

>Sup Forums is so sensitive that everyone is seething with rage from such pathetically weak bantz

you guys are pretty fragile

Her Instagram, it's not private!
instagram.com/kadijahchloe/

Don't you have some concrete chemistry to get back to

>died begging for his life
Lmfao. The Mujahideen WANT death. They are martyrs crawling for Jihad. Your dogs on the other hand cry and fucking commit suicide because they're such weak bitches lmfao.

>defend those who fought on our behalf
Lmfao. You mean Israel's behalf?

I guess you're okay with that though - you're such a cuckold that you'd VOLUNTARILY DIE FOR ISRAEL, despite not even being jewish lmfao.

He was EOD faggot, he lost his legs defusing IED's not killing children.

kikebook:

/kadijah.edwards

Shouldnt have tried to defuse a bomb with his feet then

No this was posted yesterday too. So she probably got it for at least a whole day.

The Canadians trained him how to do it so...

Why the fuck do you even have an opinion. It isn't your veteran or your fucking country.
Ever since we kicked your ass we have bailed you out of the shit.
You're welcom that you don't speak German .
Now go brush your fucking chiclets

how come we talk about free speech and not get offended then this comes up and we are offended as shit and trying to silence her?

quite a few Vietnam vets would've been drafted

>nigger
>lulz
pick one

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

>being against the needless slaughter of people is edgy
kys

You don't belong in England, Mohammed.

Those were honestly solid bants, which is pretty rare for nigs. This nigress is at least funnier leslie jones.

he was EOD, they diffuse the bombs your raghead cousins made

>silence her
How fucking new are you?

Why is he holding the america flag? He lost his legs defending Israel.

You don't even have the balls to go through training to be a welfare queen. There is more humanity in that man's paper clip legs than any Sup Forums could ever dream of. Kill yourself, commie.

Trying this hard smdh

t. people that don't understand that without the US military they wouldn't have near the living conditions that they have right now.

True. It made me laugh which is rare for niggers attempting humor.

He defused bombs to enable his fuckbuddies to carry out operation bloodbath. He's just as guilty as the other fuckwits who signed away their souls to kill innocents.

>skills
>Microsoft word, excel, office

Neat.

Just stepped in. Was out for the day and missed everything. What happened in regards to the anthem?! People refusing to sing it?

That's pretty funny desu

the only good Muslim is a dead one

>innocents
Yes, all those innocent 25 year old babies that are now flooding the Europe.

t. Butthurt mudslime pretending to be a libcuck

Is now

>new Sup Forums defending kike puppet #002743

wew

>What the fuck happen to you..

t. Assblasted Iraqi living in Londonistan

what the fuck is her problem

She just set her instagram private

pastebin.com/uCztc5jU

>dc
Fuck I hate the uppity niggers around here. I dream when I'm walking down the street that they all would cease to exist. So lazy so entitled so dumb.

>social media

>Where's that fucking crazy gringo now?..

Too cucked taking care of his wife's lover's son.

is she a lawyer or a secretary? My mom used to work in a D.C. law firm and they had to hire black secretaries to meet diversity quotas but they weren't smart enough to be even paralegals. Also, they had to change their job title from secretary to "assistant" because secretary was sexist!

Shouldn't you be learning English so you can immigrate legally to the US?

Good

Wtf is wrong with an SKS

yes we can. who cares about a dumb nigger?
just show everyone this is Hillary's crowd

Probably a troll, but if not:

Fuck you Paki

She dun goof'd!

Wew lawd

Did you contact the cyber-police?

Most accounting and finance companies stack assistant/secretary/hr roles with blacks.

Yeah they should have just deserted or mutinied or abandoned the rest of their fellow soldiers. You know, given their two week's notice when they didn't like where they were being stationed.

is this fucking bitch trolling an amputee for real? what an asshole

I'm going to contact Dentons as a member of the press preparing to write a story on this and see of they have any comment.

She works for a law firm?

Is it siesta time? Look at the lazy cunts just lying around.

The fire rises!!!

Doing God's work user

Niggers literally try to make people hate them

Please do

Hang yourself or get the fuck out of my country, Muhammed.

Do it faggot. Post results.

oh shit thats brilliant