European men sit back and allow a theif to take their electronics like bitches

> European men sit back and allow a theif to take their electronics like bitches.
> American children kill two worthless criminals trying to take their PS4 and improve society by taking out the human trash
Why is europe full of weak pussies?

Attached: 1521088622877.png (599x541, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykiSTkmt5-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America is still a shithole, no matter how many tidbits of news you can find that indicate the contrary.

>use guns
>you guys are pussy
lol

>Americans have niggers trying to steal their electronics

>americans microwave their foreskin

Thankfully we don't have 6 time felons or people breaking into our houses.

I never killed anyone but one time some guy, can't tell is he was Swedish or Immigrant were in my neighborhood and he went around hurting all the animals.
One day i saw him chasing around my housecat so i went out to confront him, he kicked my cat in the stomach and i got so angry i picked up a nearby rock and threw it at him when he was walking away, i hit him in the back of the head and i remember him sort of just falling down, he layed still for 5-10 minutes trying to get up and kept falling down.
Then some neighbor saw him laying in the street and went out to see what was up, then an ambulance came and picked him up but i don't know if he got some sort of serious damage from it.
Wish i had a gun so i could've just killed him right away

when I was a 12 year old bunch of american criminals tried to rob my own made house and then I killed them with my bear hands

kek USA is a fucking jungle man

>niggers
Every. Fucking. Time. Seriously why do have to suffer having them around? Just get rid of them.

he was at serious risk of dying if he hadn't gotten that ambulance

Nah, i think he just got a bit of a bruise, rocks don't hurt that bad

I wouldnt kill anybody even if thieves broke into my house desu

So you touched them? Disgusting.

Why? once word gets out you are weak other criminals will target you as an easy mark

yes they do, you literally gave him brain damage

No, i bet he's fine and dandy, we have pretty good healthcare

any head injury severe enough to make him unbalanced and unable to remember the guy who threw a rock into his head is absolutely something that can kill, and often does, both of you are lucky he made it into that ambulance desu

Home alone in darker than I remembered.

Doesn't matter how good your doctors are; you cannot undo massive head trauma lol

>be American
>get shot
>call the police
>police arrives
>he waits outside until everyone is shot

murder is a much more serious crime than theft.
i guess even criminals are not stupid enough to do that.
plus I would resist somehow, but I don't want to go so far as to murder someone even if he's a criminal

was some asshole hurting animals for some reason? If he wasnt Hewas torturing pets then he wouldnt have gotten hit.He deserved it but the law wouldnt do shit so a citizen did what had to be done

No, it wasn't that severe, i've hit my head on things, it doesn't make you braindead.
Sure he probably got a bit of a concussion but i doubt he is handicapped from one fucking rock

Attached: 1518266627932.png (416x464, 268K)

A 13-year-old South Carolina boy fatally shot one burglary suspect and scared off a second with his mother's gun, police said.

The unidentified teenager told the Charleston County Sheriff's Office that he was alone on Tuesday afternoon in his family's home, north of North Charleston, when someone tried to break in, according to NBC affiliate WCBD.

The boy grabbed his mother's gun, and then waited at the back door of the home, the station reported. Police say the boy fired repeatedly through the door, and someone outside shot back.
A neighbor sitting in his driveway with his girlfriend during the alleged break-in described a burst of gunfire coming from the home.

"We heard like four or five gunshots coming from the back and then a car came creeping from the backyard," John Griffin told WCBD. "It went slow and then the dude went in the front door and he just started shooting his gun, so I ducked down and (my girlfriend) ran in the house."

The burglary suspect was identified by authorities as Lamar Brown, 31. His rap sheet includes six felony drug charges and an unlawful carrying of a weapon charge.

Back a break-in can result in murder.

>Niggers invade in your home
Something normal. Nope that not normal. In real country violent niggers are getting hanged on the gates.

You don't have to defend yourself lad

proud of u xx

It's you or them that's how real life works, man. Kill or be killed. Kid did everything right.

im not saying it makes you braindead or handicapped, im saying you gave the guy a severe concussion, which can cause death within a few days if untreated

look it up because it is a serious thing and you were close to possibly killing someone

since he got treatment he shouldn't have any long-term issues though, so don't worry about that

>using guns is for pussies
this is child or teenage logic
kys yourself underage

Attached: 1520647814609.png (656x654, 294K)

>this is average day in clapistan
Prayers and positive thoughts sent!

>theif
you have to go back to Mexico

Attached: arnold stop.jpg (640x640, 70K)

>need a gun
>weak

you americans are cowards, terrible terrible cowards, and weak as fuck, all talk no walk sissy boys

/spits on ground

it looks like you will too soon enough

t. manchild
Childhood is guns, adulthood is fists.

Lincoln wanted to deport all of them but inbred Southerners ruined yet ANOTHER good thing by assassinating him.

We should enact Liberia Plan 2.0 but this time deport treasonous white Southerners out with them for their insolence.

Attached: Abraham Lincoln.jpg (280x323, 62K)

Can't damage what doesn't exist.

You are being baited, my friend.

Nigger people literally get stoned to death. The first murder weapon ever used was probably a rock. Hell you can kill someone with a god damn punch. Can you seriously be this retarded my nigga?

Agreed, hate non-whites and southerners. Hick trash are barely better than the niggers and think this gives them a pass. Not a very high bar for them grapple.

i dont think so, im still reading it as some kid in denial

>European men sit back and allow a theif to take their electronics like bitches.
>> American children kill two worthless criminals trying to take their PS4 and improve society by taking out the human trash
Do you think like most 13 year olds in online FPSs he called them fags and niggers before unloading?

that was a pipe dream honestly

niggers were like 2/3 of the southern population at the time

Yes but it's not like i machinegunned him with them over and over, just a quick toss

the child couldn't do shit without a gun
he wasn't a pussy
eurosissies even with a gun wouldn't shoot because you are disgusting faggots now imagine going in a fist fight lol

I am not in denial, it was eye for an eye, my cat recovered in a few days and i bet he did as well

Importing them over was a mistake in the first place. Why couldn't the aristocrats just pay some poor European immigrants to harvest their cash crops?

>kek USA is a fucking jungle man
Why do you think grandmaster flash made that song?

We don't really have niggers breaking in our homes to steal our vidya.

So like, kudus for your gun rights. Wish we had them here.

But why do you have that nigga-stealing problem in the first place?

Deporting illegals is a pipe dream then. There are 11-15 million of them by now, all embedded deep like forest ticks into various urban communities (especially Texas and California).

Our country collectively is too pussy to peel away scabs. We just get boiled like frogs every 2 degrees temperature until we're dead.

fukkin n00b GET N0$C0P3D FAGGOT HAHA I FUCKED YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT BITCH SUCK THESE NUTS STOOPID NIGGER

maybe you guys are right. Kill or be killed in a gun society.
but what if a criminal is armed with a knife?
the best way-out is to think how to escape from that situation rather than confronting him

>Deporting illegals is a pipe dream then.
it is

the time to do that was like 1985, it's too late now

The scenario you described wherein he lay motionless for 5-10 minutes and tried repeatedly to get up but kept falling back down is indicative of some sort of brain trauma. That shit is serious and can lead to death or permanent brain damage.

At the very least you gave the nigga a concussion. He's lucky he got medical attention. Swelling of the brain can occur and the dude just doesn't wake back up or has serious problems for the rest of his life.

Attached: IMG_2288.jpg (350x350, 31K)

You probably fucked him for life, anyway. Sounds like a major concussion.

Fair enough. Fuck Reagan then

Attached: Reagan_1981.jpg (220x275, 26K)

> Hungary? More like hangry.

You don't want to fight against knife in close combat. Cops shouldn't lie about that.

you're fucking disgusting

Attached: 1517277057055.png (647x740, 14K)

America was never that great desu. Always looked down on Europeans and trying to be the beacon of progress. It wasn't really that hard to say "freedom and equality" should be expanded to every shitskin who wants to waltz in. Best option is to shed American identity, assimilate into European country and do what you can there. Outside of that the only hope left is outer space.

>this is average day in clapistan
No just in the South. My father lives in S.C. and just watching the news down there makes you want an arsenal. Their criminals are even more fucked up than the ones in the N.E.

>trying to justify a ridiculously high murder rate with some random article of a kid shooting some which again reveals how fucked and degnerate your country is

classic Murrica

An american hero. Fuck, yeah!

But the robbers had a gun. They were armed when they got there

>but inbred Southerners ruined yet ANOTHER good thing by assassinating him.
The trigger man was a Brit.

You must save your country. Now kill all the refugees and sandniggers

They had a gun and the guy had had committed 6 felonies by the time he was 31. They returbed fire instead of fleeing so they were clearly willing to do violence

I weren't ''defending my country'', i just protected my property and my friend from an attacker.

Then you are a coward Shinji. Stop running away

Here is a 5 foot tall asian woman killing 3 intruders. Tell me more about how guns dont protect people
youtube.com/watch?v=ykiSTkmt5-w

>Importing them over was a mistake in the first place. Why couldn't the aristocrats just pay some poor European immigrants to harvest their cash crops?
My friend took a class on the slave trade in college and some researcher (can't remember who) crunched the numbers and found out paying poor European immigrants was cheaper because they had no initial costs versus the huge one with slaves, they had to buy their own food and clothes, if they were hurt it was their problem and they didn't try to escape.

Good thing, people who kill animals for fun are usually sociopaths and are at high risk for becoming serial killers.

Statistically guns are used defensively, far more than they are used in mass shootings. Guns are a net positive, even in America

You take a little step. First you... then the country. Are you happy to have dumb violent sandniggers raping your women?

Makes even less sense now why they imported slaves.

Worthless mexishit

I am fine living in Germany, fucktard.

why would you take risks of losing your life?
it's not your job to fight back but Cop's
and your stolen property will be returned later by cops anyway

Attached: pepe1.png (612x491, 98K)

I don't really care for our women tbqhwy.
I prefer brown women

Dude, cops are not 100% efficient. Besides, you can also trow a rock to him or use something. It seems that after 2 nukes male japanese are omega-tier cowards

Because it is yours and they are taking what you own. Its not like you will ever get it back and by killing a crimnal in the act you help everyone else that they would victimize later

don't get me wrong I'm not antigun, I`m actually pro-gun when it comes to self defense, nevertheless people having to defend themselves with guns puts your police in a baf light. If every fucking crime-loving nigger/crazed psycho, or hillbilly clanman can obtain them I don't blame the police to be that trigger happy...which agein puts them in a bad light because everytime they have to be coutious not to get shoot by some asshole during standard traffic control

To fuck wild crazy sex ebony addicts (both female and male)

America is not like Japan desu. You're homogenous high IQ society with an old history. You can't understand the lawlessness and barbarity that is the new world. Were talking about people who aren't intelligent enough to empathize with others.

Poor European workers would revolt eventually. In fact they did, just after the Civil War.

The plantation owners were aware that they couldn't treat poor Europeans like shit for long before they revolt. They were very aware of what happened in France, for example and in many European countries that had peasant revolts. And of course anarchism/Marxism were becoming more popular around that time.

>Outside of that the only hope left is outer space.
Musk is a saffer who escaped the regime, there's no way he tolerates black people at a minimum. He knows what happens when they're given control, they shit the bed

Space will be white, asian, and hypothetically (but not ideally) mestizo

Attached: elon musk.jpg (1396x807, 100K)

His parents were. You know, like most colonists from 1650-1820

>implying

Attached: 1519675774724.webm (960x540, 2.85M)

Good lad I would have beat the shit out of him

Who cares

>Why couldn't the aristocrats just pay some poor European immigrants to harvest their cash crops?
Pretty sure rich northerners used to laugh at southern farmers for having slaves saying that Irish laborers were cheaper

That's pest control you stupid ignorant leaf.

Its their job to hunt those wild pigs, they didnĀ“t do it for fun.

Fucking hell there's loads of them, I bet they destroy fields

Because it fucking ultra rare occasion when someone just walk into your house to steal your belongings while somebody still there.

So the 13 year old boy should have laid down the gun and fought two nigs by himself?

This is coming from the land of swamp and sea Jews.

Just roving gangs of abbos

That's my boy!

Attached: IMG_1537.png (1280x1280, 2.89M)