Listen, you little dicked basement dwellers. Women are superior to men in every way. We are smarter...

Listen, you little dicked basement dwellers. Women are superior to men in every way. We are smarter, stronger and we make more money. We literally created you, you ungrateful filth. Artificial wombs will be banned worldwide as soon as they become mainstream and your pathetic attempt at replacing the best creatures on earth will fail. BOO HOO man babies. Get fucked and licked my clit.

Go away and take your pedo picture with you

Also, Hillary Clinton is going to shut this awful, hateful, racist, bigoted website down and you'll all be jailed for your hillbilly views.

You make less, and for legitimate reasons.
Smaller on average cranial dimensions.
Significantly less muscle mass and testosterone.
Matriarchal societies never flourished and in fact have not existed outside of controlled communes since before written history.

A

ok so stfu about equality then you stupid cunt

But im a big dicked basement dweller.

Prove it you frozen ching chong.

Can I actually lick your clit or were you just saying that figuratively?

Provide any and all empirical evidence to back up that bullshit claim. Men are physically superior to women, in the sense that on average, pound for pound, men have approximately 50% more strength than women. We sweat more, despite having fewer sweat glands in our skin, making us more suited for rigorous activities. Men are shown consistently to be better at math than women despite having nearly identical educations, also the same can be said for spatial awareness. Women, who both claim to make more money and be effected by the 77% wage gap are fucking cancerous dipshits that deserve to be ridiculed. Women do, on the other hand, have traits and capacities that are better than men, including social awareness and organizing, a calmer demeanor, and typically better communication skills. Its called sexual dimorphism, the human species more or less compliments each other with some minor overlap. I know I should have prefaced "bait" on this one, but I enjoy a good bait session ever so once in a while.

>We literally created you
If you create your enemies, they win.

White women are used up whores.

>Ching chong
>being a woman and not following current socially acceptable pc culture

You've been a bad goy ;)
Someone's not using their culturally sensitive speach.

But then if they beat you... you win?

Exactly. "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. -Gandhi" -Donald Trump

.... and hence women are superior in every way. I GET IT NOW, PHAMPAI!

are you a girl or just another canadian shitpost?

(or both)

No they still win

I'll lick your clit

>we are smarter
>follows liberalism and is controlled by emotion
>we are stronger
>your average male could wash the floor with your average female
>we make more money
>constantly complains about the non-existent wage gap and is dependent on the income and housing the man provides
You are inferior,m'lady. The only reason you are needed is because of procreation. But since you don't even want that your worth is that of cattle. You are a dumb cum dumbster,m'lady.

I will lick your clit please

Tits or GTFO

Or anything you say doesn't matter
From my grypo point of view , you could be a NEET basement dweller who is cock hungry for attetion.

After you've provided proof that you are female , we'll listen to your point of view and dabate the facts.

kek

LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED

>the city of men

show your tits

all fucking Canadians need to be banned

You can make artificial wombs, but you can't make artificial sperm.

You can replace women, but you can't replace men. Just saying.