Where does Milo stand on the issue of white identity?

Where does Milo stand on the issue of white identity?
This faggot is coming to my uni soon and I want to know whether or not he's controlled opposition or actually good for the cause.

It should be no question that he's controlled opposition.

I agree. He's co-opted the term first coined by white nationalists and has turned it into a pro-gay, anti-SJW platform for youtubing millenials frustrated about not being able to say mean things in public.
I understand this.
But has he ever said anything pro-white?

He's not even controlled opposition. He's a dumb faggot who got in over his head. Listen to him speak for a minute and it should be clear enough he's a degenerate charlatan that has little to no actual intelligence. All he does is insult and upset people, usually the low-hanging fruit -- which is really fine because most of us were obnoxious 15 year old Sup Forumstards at some point in our lives. But he is absolutely terrible at politics and only sets back any progress the "Neo-Reactionary/Alt-Right/Post-Conservatives/whatever you want to label this new movement of largely under-30s who aren't traditional cuckservatives or progressive nu-male marxist SJWs. Those of us who want a different kind of change than the one the progressive left "offers" (read: shoves down our throats) recognize that men like Milo play the role, maybe inadvertently, of saboteurs and discreditors.

Degenerate nigger lover, one of his living dildos will kill him by murder, or by aids. Fuck this guy.

Bump for knowledge

Some would say that Milo is good because he gives the movement publicity and attracts people who would otherwise be repelled by a pro-white message, allowing them to see our arguments without being driven away completely. My question is, why would he call himself alt-right but not espouse a pro-white message? why not just call it something else? He's basically the antithesis of the alt-right in many aspects.

>Some would say that Milo is good because he gives the movement publicity
>he call himself alt-right but not espouse a pro-white message
This movement isn't necessarily pro-white, but can you actually tell me what Milo's views are apart fron sucking nigger cock and insulting Feminazis?
The kind of publicity he brings to the alt-right, a term people now use for any non-traditional right leaning political thought, is genuinely bad. He has a despicable personality and broadcasting that to the world is much more off-putting. He might not share any of our views, but by association we get discredited because of his utter immaturity and shit-flinging. He's the worst possible public face of the "alt-right" that we could possibly have.

I say alt-right is pro-white because Richard Spencer coined the term.
We're at a damned-if-you-do-damed-if-you-don't point in history in regards to identifying with the alt-right movement. The media is giving us a platform but Milo and his band of faggot lovers are trying to co-opt it and rebrand the movement.
So what do we do? Keep pushing a pro-white message and make them either commit to it or deny it?

I don't understand why people, especially in the alr-right of all places, are seeking ideological purists across the board. I mean in this movement particularly, above all movements, if we were to find the perfect representative we would be fucked. The whole point of the alt-right is that we're pragmatic above all things, bringing together different individuals with slightly different beliefs to form a cohesive attack on the left, and that means different subjects as well.

You can't have a jack of all trades. Milo is weak on race realism, but he is strong on brexit/sovereignty for countries, political incorrectness, anti-feminism, giving conservatives more voters from gays, gun rights, etc. He is very useful in that sense.

Or look at say, Richard Spencer. Another great representative of the alt right, but he has in the past attacked the constitution, Thomas Jefferson, and other founding fathers. That shows clear disrespect for the great white men who founded America and set it up to be the ideal democracy for land owning white males that would stay out of foreign affairs. But I wouldn't get mad at him for that even if it dissapoints me, I follow him because I focus on the bigger picture.

I didn't mean to say we would be fucked if we found the perfect representative, I mean to say it would be hard to find one, and we're fucked if we keep looking for it and seeking more of it. Even Trump is weak on some issues, that's ok.

holy shit is she wearing some sort of antikythera device?

Well said. I agree to a large extent but am worried about someone like Milo becoming the face of the movement and leading it in the wrong direction. There needs to be more discussion between the different factions that make up the alt-right. There's too much division and it will lead to disintegration if we keep fighting amongst ourselves.

>Milo stand on the issue of white identity
>white identity
>white

the guy looks like a turk.

he's jewish

and looks like a turk.

he is definately not white.

He's another one of those "culture" people that doesn't realize that our cultural achievements fall directly out of our race.

The infighting keeps you on your toes. Unlike the leftards, whose entire world view rests on uniformity, you are supposed to be the ones advocating for personal freedom, free speech etc. People join you because you are percieved as some sort of ragtag rebels or punks who fight against the boring leftwingers as some sort of an anonyomous swarm. Embrace it. Milo is one of many. Don't focus on him that much.

Not sure but he fucking despises muslims and black lives matter, so he's free to be part of our coalition. Purity doesnt bring power, coalitions do

that is one of the cringiest comics i have ever seen

He talks about how western culture is superior occasionally.

Milo has a jew mother. 100% controlled opposition, OP.

If his anti-Soros tweets before he was Shoah'd are an indication, he is for it but still in the closet.

Leftists and Cuckservatives always punch to the right, the Alt-right punches in ALL directions.

This.
I like him solely for triggering the green-haired landwhales... that's his only use. The fact he loves nigger dick invalidates any other stance he has regarding conservatism.