AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT WAS NETFLIX THINKING

Other urls found in this thread:

3.lithi.io/VAOGr.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
youtube.com/watch?v=PWB6Db1y2iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watched last night thinking it might be comparable to the live action japanese DN films...
oh my god it is sooooo fucking bad. it turns a well made cat and mouse thriller into a shitty final destination knock off. some of the worst acting i've ever seen.

>implying the japanese films aren't worse than c-movie dogshit

>The virgin chase

hahahaha remember guys you heard it here first

HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK.

Jesus Christ I'm quite literally crying with laughter right now, holy shit

>gotta go fast

Swiggity swooty I'm coming for dat booty

>virgin_run.gif

Holy shit

is this the modern day version of the naruto run?

ahha that fucking neck and back posture

some fucking quasimodo shit

lets check their budgets....

lmao wtf

3.lithi.io/VAOGr.webm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Still better than sonic/naruto running.

Whew.

let's check their talent levels...

> Budget $40 million

i-is supposed to be a comedy?

why light is a fag?

Jesus Christ

youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHATS UP PEOPLE

Jesus fucking christ, what show is this? I need to see it.

Yeah they really didn't want anyone to like or feel connected to Light like in manga.

jesus fuck it's so bad it's funny

Is this a parody?

put me in the screencap when the virgin run vs chad march picture arrive

That pause at the door before the screaming continues is classic comedy timing... I'm starting to think it was intended to be funny in some ironic way. Maybe the director thought he was adding range and depth to the tone of the film.

so this is the so called 'anime' that Sup Forums loves so much...... whoa.....

Murder Book

is the torrent out?

The virgin stream you mean?

his scream was hilarious, it was like I was watching a wacky comedy all of a sudden
what were they thinking?

This is the first time I've seen a black man run in such retarded form. Isn't this supposed to come natural to them?

The screaming was meant to be comedic you actual autists.

How are you complaining that a scene was laughable when it was in fact, supposed to be funny

PS: fuck off back to POL

I was going to watch this tonight...

...now I'm sad.

>The screaming was meant to be comedic you actual autists.
How can you be so sure? The tone of the film would imply otherwise. It's confusing, and you should feel confused.

well he WAS a virgin,right?
all that autism and social awkwardness wasn't just for the sake of quirks

As a normal person, (someone who has never watched anime or read manga), I thought it was okay. Not great, but okay. I've wasted 90 minutes in worse ways.

I'm pretty sure he screamed 3 times during the movie and he did that every time

it just felt like bad acting to me

fuck off redit

Its not a bad movie per say, but its not 'Death Note' at all. not even as an anime purist or anything but look at this from the anime

youtube.com/watch?v=PWB6Db1y2iw

and compare that to the movie version. the movie tried adding humor and some weird bully revenge aspect its just awful.

>it's not a bad movie
yes it is.

>it's not a glitch it's a feature!
lol ok

I honestly think so. There are other "funny" moments early on. Even the gore is probably supposed to be funny.

I have no idea. This movie is a shit show.

Fuck off weeb

Fuck off weeb

>PS: fuck off back to POL
Make me you fucking faggot

They should have put him in all blue.

>the virgin scamper
>the chad sprint

>hating on this scene

that shit was DOPE. you think a asshole who sits in a chair like L does and eats candy nonstop is going to run like a normal human being? the guy has maxed autism going on every level which helps him to solve difficult crimes and run like a fucking SHINIGAMI, bitch!

sorry, i got a little carried away there. as far as L's character goes, i liked the fact this his running was another one of his idiosyncrasies.

> tfw Keith Stanfield is skinnier than I am (and I'm pretty skelly)

Yeah, the movie wasn't as serious as the anime and used a normal kid and not a cold rationale, >super duper kewl and hunky
Light for its main character. Misa was spot on though.

The people who shit on this film really don't understand the process of adapting films for a new audience. What's the point of doing everything the same when you essentially want the original piece and the adaptation to shine individually as separate works?

It's a good film. Easy 7/10.

someone needs to put a laugh track in this NOW

THEY POPPED WATARI? !!!

fock off reddit

Are you trying to say black people can't run? That's racist.

I unironically laughed my ass off at this part

>mfw I'm one of the most talented soundtrack producers working in the industry today
>mfw my ideas are scrapped by producers demanding the quirky synth bollocks from Stranger Things
>mfw none of this shits fits any of the scenes

whatever, time to compose some proper music with my best mate Trent

>ryuk can't even fly

brilliant

virgin-run.chad-run.gif when

>tries to be detective cat and mouse plot but there's barely any tension or suspense
>tries to be comedic and comes off as a parody
>tries to do supernatural horror and comes off as a poor man's Final Destination
>tries to do creature effects but there's no budget to get Ryuk in focus
>tries to be serious but leads can't act

nah m8, the movie just fails on every level, being different from the source material is the least of it's problems

the Gone Girl soundtrack is absolute kino. What waa he thinking this time around?

There's nothing wrong with changing some things. There's something wrong with changing almost literally everything and throwing the name on it. Had this been called something else and had different characters people wouldn't be shitting all over it. Saying it's a Death Note movie is disingenuous at best.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

test

>supposed to be funny
But why? isn`t a suspense movie?

>the virgin vamoose vs chad chase

If you knew nothing about Death Note, would you have at least enjoyed the premise, characters, and the events that unfolded in the movie? I asked myself this and came back with a resounding, "Yeah." The movie itself is less the 2hrs so all the major events had to be carried out quickly- that means you don't get the character development that you'd normally enjoy from a 37 episode anime. That also means that shortcuts will have to be utilized to connect the plot in a coherent way. To me, the movie pulled it off. Yes, L figuring out who Kira was, Kira plotting out in immaculate detail the final moments of Mia's life and his subsequent coma in the death note within like 5min timespan, all happened too quickly but that was necessary. Either way, I enjoyed it. I never really liked Yagami Light anyway. He was just far too perfect in general.

>the virgin american

I'm dying

That's some Adam Sandler tier comedy. Well done.

>surname in reverse is I am gay
it's "I'm a gay" you fucking retard

>If you knew nothing about Death Note, would you have at least enjoyed the premise, characters, and the events that unfolded in the movie?
the premise, sure, the rest, no

I didn't like the 1st japanese movie either despite staying close to source
the 2nd movie actually did entertain me, in part because they did some things differently

I had to rewind a couple of times when I saw this. Fucking hilarious. Awful film, but I had so much fun watching it.

All that's missing is Leslie Nielsen.

Thanks, now my parents are asking why I'm laughing so much

>tfw you know for a fact, after seeing this movie, that Adam Wingard only watched the tv show from a couple of years ago and adapted just that instead of the primary source material.

>virgin_run.gif

Oh please. That's how an alpha runs. Look at that speed.

>Misa was spot on though.

lolno Anime Misa is the exact opposite of what was shown in the movie. Movie Misa was just your generic lol so edgy and random american harley quinn teen bitch.

>it's "I'm a gay"

you would know butt boy

normies think he do a good acting in that movie.

FUCKIN LOL

Morbid post-it

>>>/global/rules/2

Just the way the director decided to handle Ryuk could've killed this movie, but he managed to keep his presence intimidating yet light and used his silhouette to force everyone to fill in the blanks at times while choosing to expose Ryuk's face and body at various points to help further impact his scenes.

kys, faggot

top hue

Why do people watch obviously terrible flicks? There was no hope for this, you all knew it was going to be terrible, yet you watched it regardless - why?

M O D S
O D S M
D S M O
S M O D

brand loyalty

for the memes my friend, for the memes

Then stop posting buddy

I don't even watch Anime, I think it's an overall stupid genre full of ridiculous and cringey tropes(Aside from shows like GITS and Cowboy Bebop) But, it's like a car crash, you just have to watch it happen.

I thought it was going to be good and then I watched it and was proven right.

>>>/global/rules/2

>genre
>tropes
>Aside from shows like GITS and Cowboy Bebop
>muh car crash allegory

you have to go back

>I think it's an overall stupid genre full of ridiculous and cringey tropes
That's like saying you don't watch film because of capeshit - there's far more to film than Hollywood spew. Also, anime isn't a "genre", it's a medium, idiot.