Fun exercise: go to any YouTube video of news coverage regarding the poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal and scroll...

Fun exercise: go to any YouTube video of news coverage regarding the poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal and scroll through the comments section. 90% of posts will be proofsters kokokoing about how Russia is a good boy who dindu nuffin and the incident was just a false flag by Jewish NATO islamic communists

why is Russian disinformation so effective yet so retarded at the same time?

Attached: proofs.png (600x506, 65K)

You should see Disqus on Yahoo News

Do you have proofs of this?

Russian did the smart thing 4-8 years ago to make the far-right and far-left symphatize with them. They knew that social media will make it possible for the crazies to take over the overton window.

because there literally is no proof
UK still refuses to provide samples and is just chimping out

>because there literally is no proof
>UK still refuses to provide samples

Why is an ongoing investigation obligated to provide proofs to you Sup Forumstards?

We actually are providing samples too, to the OPCW.

Why should they place action before finishing investigation

Their bots are surprisingly efficient at coordination.
>stephen colbert short on how fucking retarded pizzagate is back in 2016
>4 million views, twice he has had at any point before
>500k downvotes on video and every single "you're a hollywood elitist pedophile trying to protect hillary you're going to jail you fucker say goodbye to your children" upvoted at least 2k.
I don't know how ivan and vladimir choose which videos they target but it seems to work.

>Why is an ongoing investigation obligated to provide proofs to you Sup Forumstards?
They demanded that Russia explain the presence of "its" secret nerve agent on British soil.
How are they supposed to do that when they dont have samples? The investigation might be ongoing but they sure are dishing out blame easily.

>Sup Forums autism is russian bots

Attached: me smart.jpg (702x800, 55K)

>Russia is a good boy who dindu nuffin and the incident was just a false flag by Jewish NATO islamic communists
They are right though. This is probably yank agencies at work, doing what the know best: using insidious trickery to get rid of everything that gets in the way of America

the downside to letting venezuelan refugees into colombia is that then they receive enough calories to power sufficient brain metabolism for shitposting like this

>everyone who doesnt agree with me is a commie
The merchant has taught you well

They determined the samples are Russian.
If Russians want samples, all they need is check their own inventory.

Asking for samples of their own murder weapon is just callous posturing of cynical criminals with no regard for human life or honour.

UK will share its findings in a suitably reliable fashion with relevant parties, don't you worry. At the end of the day you'd have to be a complete and utter retard to honestly believe that politicians and authorities in literally every civilized country who can't even agree on how to pursue their own interest would be able to conspire on some spy movie plot.

>being this retarded believing in another spy movie plot describing ebil commie goblins killing an amnestied traitor after 8 years right before the elections with a 30 y.o. soviet chemical weapon gas which is exclusive to Russia even when the inventor lives in USA and ex-USSR countries got help to "get rid of" chemical weapons in 90th.

>why is Russian disinformation so effective yet so retarded at the same time?

Because you went too far and now people are butthurt and against you.

>They determined the samples are Russian.
>If Russians want samples, all they need is check their own inventory.
This is the most degenerating thing I've heard.

Shut up, you are ebil by your nature. Everybody saw in the movies how dumb and violent your special agencies are.

>Everybody saw in the movies how dumb and violent your special agencies are.

you fucking morons killed a guy with polonium 210 a little over a decade ago, which is a rare and highly unstable isotope that only occurs in appreciable amounts via a specialized process involving nuclear reactors and which is practically only produced in Russia. of course your intelligence services are stupid and violent

> muh polonium
proof it was russia?
that's what i thought, cuck.

> why effective
Iraq WMDs
> why retarded
95% rule

""""""""""practically"""""""""""

If UK was serious about allowing Russia to provide explanation, and was even willing to entertain a scenario where there was a breech of security in Russia so that for example powerful oligarchs or siloviki stolen or illegally produced the agent than Russia would've been provided a sample, to determine which exact agent from which exact facility was compromised

Inseted this blame game.

This is all without even taking into account that the self styled Novichyok inventor actually lives in the West under west agencies protection so West obviously is entirely able to replicate the chemical if it wanted to

it's kremlebots. everybody here knows ther are located in SaintPetersburg. And there is no help. Helicopters are not coming

Attached: 1511991952488.jpg (644x510, 317K)

Yet R*ssians will keep sucking Putin's cock
I will never understand their minds

Cause they don't have any minds.

Cudos to the very NOT Russian intellectual over here

> cockhole insulting literally anyone's intelligence

Russian dindu nuffing wrong, there no proofs of opposite.
Like, as if killing a traitor is something bad.

Yes hello where are your proofs?
On a more serious note though, you should see the comments on Polish news sites. Every time Russia's mentioned, all the most upvoted posts are about how they dindu nuffin.

A bit late to reply to a shitpost but if you sincerely think Sup Forums has the ability to mobilize hundreds of thousands of youtube accounts then you're legitimately consciously impaired. Ryssä are opportunistic vermin who will latch on to anything to rock the boat and I'm happy more and more people are starting to acknowledge it.

RUSSIA IS EBIL!
THEY HACK ELECTIONS AND KILL BABIES FOR FUN!

Attached: otter eating soy pellets.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

> Russian people commenting in bad English that "fuck you my country didn't do it" is evil
Iraqis would've done the same in 2002 if they knew how much retarded Westerners believe their agencies, politicians and tv

Russians demanding 'proofs' is not opportunistic because West in its death throws trying to vomit out its last barf of cold war hate on Russia is not exactly an opportunity for us.

> retarded westerners
we're becoming aware now
most americans distrust fake media now
soon every euro country will follow
it's just too hard for the media to keep lying to people when you have people speaking the truth everywhere else

If you honestly believe the West is in its death throws compared to fucking Russia, you legitimately are mentally challenged.

>Russia is such a shithole they are unable to make an inventory check
>This is the new excuse from kremlimbots

Attached: 84466237.jpg (1000x839, 81K)

They could have killed him when he was in a Russian prison. Quietly. Without affecting 20 foreign citizens. The point of this murder clearly was not to simply "kill the traitor". This whole situation reminds me of Litvinenko, when we also didn't du nuffin

>KILL BABIES FOR FUN
That's our national sport. Making fun of it is racist.

Joke's on you, I'm not a I'm just talking about the way you conduct your foreign "policy" which is very well known around the world. You just false flag everything that you don't like or that proves to be a hurdle in your way, regardless of their place in the moral spectrum.

Or, Russia would have agreed to discuss it behind closed doors. Which would then have led to us cooperating. Instead Russia went full retard.

Why are you so obsessed with russian "propaganda"
Do you also check out the press releases of the Nigeraian Government or something?
Who gives a fuck. Cold wars over and done, deal with it, you are not the Imperium of Mankind and Russia aren't the evil Orks.
Learn to live in a world that has more than two dimensions.(And political parties)

you are the one making ultimatums and being not cooperative