Introducing the HUMAN HOLOCAUST!

>Introducing the HUMAN HOLOCAUST!

Had to stop watching there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was a different time.

Gave me a boner because I hate niggers and kikes

>"Jesus Christ, kid. You could at least name yourself after something that actually happened."

how the times have changed

raimiposting vs baneposting?

I'd say peak Ramiposting like "Man of Spiders "He was Italian" or "fuckhut" is better than Baneposting.

Baneposting is too reddit for my taste

youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

Was Raimi beat as a child or something? What the FUCK was his FUCKING problem?

Seeing uncle Ben force Peter watch the whole thing was terrible

>forced memes

This meme used to make me kek every time. I'm actually getting bored of it. Not enough good OC.

>that's a nice outfit, did your nigger faggot husband get it for you?

>p-peter, is t-that (You)
>I w-want you to k-know
>SIEG HEIL

There's always the classics.
>Oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

It was 2002, we didn't know better.

Remember that scene where Mary Jane was BLACKED by 7 different guys for half an hour. I don't even know how it made it last the censors.

They pretty much shat on the Raimi films in homecoming.

>You guys aren't Antifa
>The Black Bloc guy gives it away

stop making shit up reddit fag

Both

For You (pic)

You didn't see the directors cut? Fuck man you're missing out.

Holy shit I'm laffin

>for this month
everytime

>>Mr Stark! That ferry was filled with CIS white male scum! Who cares if it would have sunk?
>There were 3 people of color on that ferry Peter!!! They could have died!! We prioritize them before whites!!! Jesus I sound like my father.

It was no longer a different time.

>raimi directs the new black panther movie
how will it go?

My favourite Vietnam moment is when he talks to Jameson in his office

The stories aren't true? Who gives a fuck what you think, Parker? Let me give you a history lesson:
>Danang, 1968. I was a freelance reporter for the Stars and Strips, and goddamn if I didn't have a hardon for seeing some charbroiled gooks.
>Problem was that we were in a so called "safe zone"
>So what I do, I snoop around a bit, find out the CO is a raging fucking hophead. I feed him some bullshit intel about the slope village up the hill being a VC trading post. Eager to keep the brass of his back, fucknuts calls a napalm strike right in the middle of a fucking Red Cross inoculation event.
>Kid, the next two hours earned me my Pulitzer. I interviewed gook after babbling gook, liberal after crying liberal, and 40 years later I'm running the biggest fucking paper in Jew York City.
>The stories aren't true? Fuck you, you twinkletoed cocksucker, I'll MAKE them true!
>THIS FUCKING CITY DESERVED 9/11, GAS ALL THE KIKES NOW

No idea how they got away with this desu

>Jew York city
fucking Kek user

we're talking about the raimi films, not the cuck marc webb shit

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the reaponsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

Severely underrated

UNCLE BENJEN

>He was white Peter...
>All these years protesting the Civil Rights Act, and one of my own gets me
>Was I wrong boy?
>Uncle Ben-he-he looked Italian
>Oh Peter, thank you....
>[Uncle Ben dies smiling]

This is legit terrifying, this shit be the new IT

>Ay Peter saliste puto como tu abuela

They really took a lot of liberties with the Spanish dub

There's no time unkillable nephew

what scenes from the series has aged the most poorly in your opinion?

for me it has to be doc ock breaking into that sorority and sexually dominating and carving swastikas into the stomachs of all those young girls with his extra robot arms

If I was rich I would pay him to say this.

>tfw all those times at school laughing at that stupid shit of ACM1PT
>all those times, gone

At least El Bananero went to my country, but I couldn't see him.

Formerly the human Chuck

>PETER PLEASE FUCKING END IT
>Peter Parker uses a brick and hits him in the head, blood is spilled all over the floor
>PETER MAKE IT STOP, THE PAIN!
>Peter hits him even harder, Uncle Ben shouts and cries
>ARRRRUHGUHGUHGHGUHGRARAR

10/10

Harry el sucio potter and Ivan el trollaso were the best

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you know the rent is paid.

>For this month

The Mac Giver one was also really good. The thing that started it all was Muñeca System, though.

I'm really sad that guys like E Bananero will no longer exist since there are millions like him (Bananeros Garkas) copying him, shouting insults in front of their mics and being unfunny.

ESO TE PASA POR METERTE CON MI ZONA

Sony's still dicking around with Venom spinoffs rather than giving us "Ditkovich Rises" in the style of A Serbian Film.

QUE ZONA

MI... CABE-ZONA

The white main villain kills Black Panther and nukes Wakanda. He is also revealed to be the leader of the Fourth Reich.

>Ha, time to redirect this train to Auschwitz!

That quip made me feel a little uncomfortable.

>Spider-Man: That money belongs to the people!
>Dr Goldstein: It belongs to me, goy.
How did they get away with this?

I forgot, how did raimiposting start?

hope this dies soon

I hope you die soon.

hownew.ru

>during my high school graduation seniors only party at my school part of the tradition was that the students could make fun of a few teachers and the teachers had to be ok with it
>one of the teachers had to "be a gaylord"
>students made him wear glitter scarfs and a pink fedora and he had to act faggy
>he kept screaming "I'M SO GAY FUCK ME IN THE ASS I'M SO GAY" while doing an effeminate dance
>students would throw eggs at and sauces on him while calling him a faggot
Times have changed.

Thats mean.

>Image search
Yeah fuck off back to Sup Forums, manchild.

everything changes user

copyrighted

>this is my KIKEstick
they really let shit slide back in the day huh

>getting triggered by stale pasta

literally gb2rebbit

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

(You)

>for this month
Good lord

Let me tell you a story user.

One night, someone asked, quite innocently, about the scene in Spiderman (2002) where spidey quips to bonesaw, "Hey thats a nice outfit, did your husband make it for you?".

Today that line would be risque, and he wanted to know how they got away with it.

From there it morphed into holocaust jokes, etc.

>Seig Heil Spiderman

I don't get it. Was Mr.Osborn some sort of neo nazi? Was thst implied earlier in the film? Very odd choice by Raimi. Really came out of no where

>green goblin
>green frog meme
What was Reimi trying to tell us.

Butthurt faggot right here.

>THE LIBERAAAAALS!
>Finish it! FINISH IT!!!
>AAAAARE EEEEEVIIIL!

HEAD
NICE AND HOT

God damn.

fuck

>all these newfags
reee

>Peter, your aunt can't be satisfied by a little white dick. That's why she needs Tyrone and Deshawn to pump her full of BBC every Friday night. If she calls me one more time and tells me you haven't been prepping her bulls, you are out of the avengers.

This hothead actually made me laugh. Grats.

You just reminded me that Gordon Ramsay threads on Sup Forums are dead. Killed by dickwaving about pizza.

You're thinking of Homecoming.

this is one of the least funny ones

Who has the one where Uncle Ben has an army of skinheads rounding up Jews and Peter has to be there to greet them at the concentration camp?

Tell me. Why do you come here? What's the point of you?

Are you a meme historian?

I don't but it sounds amazing.

Holy fuck my sides

>forced

heh

this is a good pasta, but drop the last two lines. They only detract from the punchline.

>"Give me your hand, I've been like a father to you. Be a son to me now."
>"I had a father, his name was Ben Parker, and the last words he said to me were..."
>Peter's eyes narrow on Norman's face
>"A jew always leads with the nose."
>"...Godspeed, goyim."
>Peter backflips, avoiding the slider and stabbing Norman Osberg
>"Rraah, now it's six million and one!"

> ...Godspeed goyim.
Holy fuck my sides

I'M IN HELL PETER
I'M BURNING

>ALLAH!!! Give me the strength to save this refugee boat!!
Why did Peter's conversion to Islam have to be such a big part of the movie? Kinda took me outta it.