Peter...there was blame for Charlottesville on many sides

>Peter...there was blame for Charlottesville on many sides

Why is the media all over this? 1 fat chick got run over. Who cares?

There are heroes on both sides.

The thing is that it was one crazy nutjob who ran her over, some mentally delusional guy with anger issues.

And they blame "white supremacists" for it. But curiously if one Muslim blows up a bunch of people, they don't blame all of Islam for it.

R E A L L Y
A C T I V A T E S
T H E
A L M O N D S

It was a different time.

I love the video where they're doing CPR and it creates jiggly waves down her fat body

Because Drumpf condemned all hate instead of just white people hate.

The Russian Collusion narrative collapsed and they needed a new narrative with which to attack Trump.

What was the point of the 30 min gore-filled holocaust footage during opening credits?

>The Russian Collusion narrative collapsed
um no sweetie

They forgot to mention that he was technically Jewish.

I honestly wonder if you guys are all literal sociopaths or are just memeing to fit in with the other Sup Forumstards infesting Sup Forums.

> when enemies of your nation get ran over but you still care

no way. source?

NICE È ITALIANO

>implying prayer doesn't work
back to r/atheism

umm do you even point out the left's attempt to virtue signal and the hypocrisy engaged when atheists hash tag pray?

>not shopping in the black guy getting run over

Because they have been desperately looking for evil whitey for the past few years and they finally found one

yes t it did,

the went from:

Russia to Nazi/KKK supporter, and now they're trying the mental disorder narrative.

Technically it did. They still occasionally bring it up but it's been proven that the emails were leaked and not hacked

Jesus fucking christ, can Sup Forums please stop being right about everything?

proofs
please

What are you talking about? That picture is of Nice, and France are one of the strongest allies of the US in the world you fucking goddamn moron